Watch the PC Gaming Show live from E3!

digitalnav

dual fiji card. bleh

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

despite this show blowing shit, sony not funding that game and announcing a kickstarter on the floor is still the biggest travesty of E3

despite this show blowing shit, sony not funding that game and announcing a kickstarter on the floor is still the biggest travesty of E3

Sony is funding it. The problem with Shenmue is that the first two games were collossal failures sales wise. Sony wanted to make sure that people still wanted it and announced today that they're funding it. Otherwise the game would haven ever been made. 

Plus people who donated a ton of money get perks and such for doing so. Win win for the fans. 

What did she just say as she left the stage? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

DUAL FIJI!!!!!

Stock AIO cooler that can't be removed, high temps and crossfire issues. Nothing great here.

Probably going to be priced higher than it would cost for two fiji cards it's self.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Sony is funding it. The problem with Shenmue is that the first two games were collossal failures sales wise. Sony wanted to make sure that people still wanted it and announced today that they're funding it. Otherwise the game would haven ever been made. 

Plus people who donated a ton of money get perks and such for doing so. Win win for the fans. 

didn't know that, well at least that makes more sense

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

What did she just say as she left the stage? 

"We got it done."

Happens in theatre all the time. 

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Hell yeah, arma! I love arma 3

Still more talking.....

Its the PC Gaming Talk Show guys. 

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

I think I'm having an aneurysm caused by sheer rage, at this exact moment in time.

God help the people on Battlefield 4 right now, because I'm about to **** something.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Unfair: Shenmue was tied to a colossal fucking failure of a console, the Dreamcast. Given a different platform release it would have done fine. Sony had the opportunity to snatch exclusivity for the PS4 but decided it was not worth investing hence the game is also coming to PC. Frankly the only reason they took it on at all it's because they knew it would be funded immediately: met it's funding goal in under 24 hours. So it's actually the opposite: they know the game will do great even if they don't put a nickle into it at 0 risk yet get a lot of misguided praise for bringing it back all with a single announcement on a conference.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I think I'm having an aneurysm caused by sheer rage, at this exact moment in time.

God help the people on Battlefield 4 right now, because I'm about to **** something.

Im not watching, elaborate

-------

Current Rig

-------

Stock AIO cooler that can't be removed, high temps and crossfire issues. Nothing great here.

Probably going to be priced higher than it would cost for two fiji cards it's self.

Oh, so you already have the card? Benchmarks please.

My estimation of the majority of the PC gaming community right now:

i swear i just saw a guy that looks like is sleeping

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Dirty bomb is a good game.  Quite fun.  Tacoma, finally a game I'm excited for! 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Oh, so you already have the card? Benchmarks please.

I don't need the card to know it'll have crossfire issues. And if history repeats itself, I'm sure of it. Have some common sense.

...I don't care how small the budget for this was, I could have put together a MUCH better conference than this, on my own.

Unfair: Shenmue was tied to a colossal fucking failure of a console, the Dreamcast. Given a different platform release it would have done fine. Sony had the opportunity to snatch exclusivity for the PS4 but decided it was not worth investing hence the game is also coming to PC. Frankly the only reason they took it on at all it's because they knew it would be funded immediately: met it's funding goal in under 24 hours. So it's actually the opposite: they know the game will do great even if they don't put a nickle into it at 0 risk yet get a lot of misguided praise for bringing it back all with a single announcement on a conference.

Shenmue 2 was on the Xbox and sold like ass there too. 

Seriously, I can see it from Sony's perspective and I love Shenmue. I screamed when it was announced as a kickstarter. 

Thanks AMD. You are just making me hate you more for presenting/sponsoring/funding this "Talk show". It is a very similar format to their own conference for the R9 285 GPU / AMD GPU anniversary which was also a talk show.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

you wanna know what's incredible about this? MS announced more new shit that almost all of the devs that have show up thus far, they announced the gears re master and killing instinct for pc, yeah they aren't new but from the point of view of new content that we can play on our pc's its more that almost everyone else expect for rising storm, planet coaster and america truck sim