Microsoft Hololens in gaming playing Minecraft

Naruke Alpha

GUYS!!!! idk about anyone here but this was really really nice! what can we expect from the future of Hololens

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

What is happening? Shouldn't isn't E3 sheduled for 17-18?
EDIT: Looks like I missed something :/

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

it does but day 0 (today) is when big publishers show off what's new, the next day they usually show what they have talked today with several on floor demos

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

You missed the Microsoft Pressconference the rest is in the afternoon.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

This honestly stole the show for me and I wasn't expecting it at all.
It changed my mind on AR completely. 

RTX2070OC 

Until VR has me on a treadmill type device or whatever and allows me to safely jump, crouch and go prone I am not interested in anything offered that is related to VR.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I've just seen the future impressive.

Until VR has me on a treadmill type device or whatever and allows me to safely jump, crouch and go prone I am not interested in anything offered that is related to VR.

They are working on it

https://youtu.be/xNj2raXBeV0

I wonder if they'll make it possible to Use Hololens to act as a VR headset.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I wonder if they'll make it possible to Use Hololens to act as a VR headset.

Not in its current form, the FoV is verrrry small currently.

I'd be surprised if you even see all that they showed on that video, the current FoV is tiny. (40 deg at the mo, current VR is 100/110 and StarVR is 210)

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

wow this is really good... once this isnt bulky like goggles, I can see people actually walking around with this and using it for useful things.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

One of the most amazing pieces of tech this year(HoloLens) in one of the most stupid lifeless video game (Mincraft).
Good job really good job MS.

I strongly doubt that was actually real gameplay

The lava texture was wrong and the lightning didn't even strike the pig

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Very impressing...

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

HoloLens literally has to be the most impressive product Microsoft has come out with in the past 15 years.

Its mind boggling and the possibilities are insane.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Wow! I'm just imagining what this would be like for RTS games! I hope this lives up to the hype :)

It's a really cool idea, but I think it is unpractical for passionate minecraft enthusiasts.