Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... there goes all my money for the next few weeks.. Was hoping it wouldn't be so soon :(

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Considering I was a teenager who had a checking account. Yes.

*you're

Not all Credit unions or all banks give out Checking accounts to minors  and to my knowledge most don't. when i was younger 16-17 and had a job i wanted a card. i had to have my mother as a joint account and get a debit card with her name on it as they do not give one that will work like a debit/credit card to minors only ATM cards that could only withdraw cash from an ATM from savings account. This was a good 5 years back but doubt things have changed too much. what i did worked out except at places that check the card name. but i do agree with you a little just you make it seem much simpler then it is but at the end of the day  if there is Will there is a way.

I swear these summer sales get more boring every year...

When you have bought almost everything from every gaming site it makes sales less exciting.  Also when you see the back log of games you have put together it can be frustrating too.  Is this what has happened to you?  If so you definitely are far from being alone in doing all this.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The year I joined it seemed like Christmas everyday.

Now it feels like I'm digging through a horrible bargain bin. :(

It is not your fault you are like me and have a back log for life after buying every game known to man on sale from various sites.  LOL!  Doing this is what is making it not feel like Xmas I bet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... there goes all my money for the next few weeks.. Was hoping it wouldn't be so soon :(

Ahaha At least it felt good pain. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It is not your fault you are like me and have a back log for life after buying every game known to man on sale from various sites.  LOL!  Doing this is what is making it not feel like Xmas I bet.

I actually don't buy a lot of games, especially not from other sites (Steam and very rarely GMG/Origin). I have a ton of games I wanna buy, just can't get. The Summer sale is just boring because it hasn't been putting anything really good up lately, mostly indie games or 5$ games normally on super sales.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ahaha At least it felt good pain. :lol:

No... Just no.. Paychecks have been small and bills have been mildly large. Might be passing entirely on this years summer sale.. :(

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

No... Just no.. Paychecks have been small and bills have been mildly large. Might be passing entirely on this years summer sale.. :(

Understandable. I can't really afford it either.

Will you be picking anything up though? You deserve something for your hard work!

Is the Outlast DLC worth it at $1.99?  It is called Whistleblower and I guess it adds a minimum of 3 hours of game play to Outlast.  Should I buy it?  I think content DLC never really gets that cheap from what I have seen so this is a good deal right?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273300/?snr=1_5_9__205

post-5177-0-03004200-1434122921.jpg

Update:  Eh no response and I bought it anyway as it sounded like a decent deal.

Understandable. I can't really afford it either.

Will you be picking anything up though? You deserve something for your hard work!

An SSD with Staples rewards and the spare money I have to cover tax ;) Might try to snag a $10 game though just to participate.. lol

An SSD with Staples rewards and the spare money I have to cover tax ;) Might try to snag a $10 game though just to participate.. lol

Wow, that is a regard. You go Glen Coco! B)

-snip-

Correct. I didn't mean to make it sound easy....I am simply saying it isn't impossible.

Put some effort in, get someone to co-sign an account for you if need be and it can be done.

It's like finding your first job. Many places want you to have experience and deny you because you do not have any. However,you do not simply give up you know....you find means of obtaining experience and ultimately finding a job. The same applies to getting an account.

Where there is a will there is a way, that is correct.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Attempted to talk my friend into getting Child of Light while it's so cheap.... They didn't buy it lol, great game.

Lord of Helium.

Just going to snag the metro redux collection, that's a bloody good price and I doubt it'll ever be that cheap again. I'm also waiting for cities skylines to drop to a minimum of 50% before I get it, as I think I'm going to spend most of my time this summer on it  :)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I just got GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas for like $8.

Damn you GabeN, you fat beautiful BASTARD

Lel, I got every GTA on steam apart from GTA V for £5 a while ago.

Attempted to talk my friend into getting Child of Light while it's so cheap.... They didn't buy it lol, great game.

There's a free demo of it, maybe you can get your friend to try it out. 

I just bought a game that I already had on another account. #SteamSaleProblems

Well Steam will refund a game no questions asked if it has been played less than 2 hours and has been owned less than 2 weeks so no big deal.  I am sure those are the new rules.

Well Steam will refund a game no questions asked if it has been played less than 2 hours and has been owned less than 2 weeks so no big deal.  I am sure those are the new rules.

:P It doesn't matter, child of light is a great game and I am playing it again. 

Valve doesn't want my money this year it seems. Where's Far Cry 4 who cares about the Lego franchise. It's hella cheaper on G2A anyway.

I must suond like a borken record nad it's only day 2

Another game I've just picked up is an indie one called visibility. Looks like a pretty good puzzle game that might just frustrate me  :D  It doesn't have a significant drop in price, but it looks like a nice little time waster with a really good idea behind it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

My purchases so far:

Darksiders 1*

Darksiders 2*

Grand Theft Auto 3

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Metro 2033 Redux

Metro LL Redux

Wolfenstein: The New Order

*all DLC

GabeN, you wallet murdering BASTARD!

And now I have to find a way to make another $10 off my mom so I can get the complete half life pack.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"Don't Starve" is an incredible game.  I highly recommend it to anyone.  SO much fun.  Even better if you can use a controller.

I personally find it very boring.

My purchases so far:

Darksiders 1*

Darksiders 2*

Grand Theft Auto 3

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Metro 2033 Redux

Metro LL Redux

Wolfenstein: The New Order

*all DLC

GabeN, you wallet murdering BASTARD!

And now I have to find a way to make another $10 off my mom so I can get the complete half life pack.

Vice City and San Andreas, but no 3?

EDIT: I'm stupid