Large high quality sorted-by-resolution wallpaper dump (19000+ wallpapers)

Hi guys,

This is a massive wall paper dump I did of a torrent of a wallpaper dump off imgur. Only, that dump was horribly unorganized, had tons of duplicates, some NSFW content, and weird resolutions mixed in.

What I did was basically delete duplicates, NSFW content, and sorted by resolution, filtering those images into their respective folders. 720p means any image with a width of 1079-1081 and a height of 719-721. Only 1 pixel room for error in either direction, basically. Anything outside those bounds was put elsewhere or deleted. That's how every folder here is. 

If you are curious what you might find in those folders, regarding high quality wallpapers, here is an imgur album of 1080p wallpapers that shows the quality of all of the images in the folders linked below.

Here is the torrent file for that wallpaper dump. However, as my upload sucks, here is a list of Mega links to those wallpapers.

720p - 51.3 MB - 234 wallpapers

1080p Pt1 - 409.9 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1080p Pt2 - 415.6 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1080p Pt3 - 432.5 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1080p Pt4 - 424.7 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1080p Pt5 - 429.6 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1080p Pt6 - 532.0 MB - 1,295 wallpapers

1200p Pt1 - 472.7 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1200p Pt2 - 433.8 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1200p Pt3 - 455.2 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1200p Pt4 - 334.6 MB - 791 wallpapers

1440p - 281.4 MB - 544 wallpapers

1600p Pt1 - 704.3 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt2 - 722.7 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt3 - 752.0 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt4 - 732.9 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt5 - 749.9 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt6 - 712.7 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt7 - 722.9 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt8 - 743.7 MB - 1,000 wallpapers

1600p Pt9 - 434.7 MB - 610 wallpapers

2160p (4K) - 51.2 MB - 46 wallpapers

Total: 11,489 MB - 19,520 wallpapers

I'm sure there's some way to download them from Mega, then have the torrent start seeding them. I'm going to guess you download the Mega link, put the folder you downloaded in the Torrent folder, then the torrent will see it's already there and start seeding. If that's not the way to do it, or there's a better way, I'm sure someone can mention it in the comments.

If there's a way to add all these Mega links as a web seed to the torrent, I'd love to hear it. I thought about dumping the pieces into a designated folder on Mega (i.e. 1080p>1080p Pt1-6), but I'm not sure if that would work for the web seed. Hopefully someone more used to using torrents can comment.

Anyway, enjoy.

For anyone curious, this took me several days to upload, and over 20 hours of manual work to clean of NSFW.

I manually downloaded the entire original unsorted torrent, then used File Explorer's columns & search features to filter the images by resolution. I just added the columns "Width" & "Height", then typed this into the search bar: "height:>1921" (in 1920x1080's case) and cut those and put them elsewhere, leaving anything under that height in the folder. Then I did the same for all other resolutions as I went down. Then I filtered by width (i.e. "width:>1081").

You get the idea. Sorting wasn't that hard. Cleaning for dupes and NSFW as a pain as it was all manual.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

jesus christ man 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

i luv u

gonna download every single pack 1080p and up, then make a slideshow of the best ones in windows to match my rainmeter :P

http://prntscr.com/7f3l9o

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

It'd be better if they were categorized, but otherwise nice dump!

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Can you make one that is just nsfw

Sorry, no. There's plenty of that to find elsewhere. 

i luv u

gonna download every single pack 1080p and up, then make a slideshow of the best ones in windows to match my rainmeter :P

http://prntscr.com/7f3l9o

Love you too.

Yay.

jesus christ man

He's awesome, right?

Downloading to seed

You are glorious.

Of course it would, but that's a lot and I figured by resolution would definitely be good enough for most people.

Then you get folders in folders. It would get tedious just to find stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do that, but that's something I expect to have done in a couple of months.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dude... that would take forever. xD would be amazing, but would take FOREVER.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

Sorry, no. There's plenty of that to find elsewhere. 

Love you too.

Yay.

He's awesome, right?

You are glorious.

Of course it would, but that's a lot and I figured by resolution would definitely be good enough for most people.

Then you get folders in folders. It would get tedious just to find stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do that, but that's something I expect to have done in a couple of months.

I was trying to see if  I'd trick the torrent downloading everything from mega: revise 1080p part1 name

This is a signature.

My plan for how that will work is that I will leave it in separate folders. i.e. the folder structure will be <resolution>/<category>/image.jpg

So, I'll go through each resolution and create logical things people prefer. Simplistic. Abstract. Cars. Anime. Computers. Geography. Space. Etc. Girls (SFW of course). I'll think of more as they come up.

Then I'll just make passes through each resolution for each category, and as I do that, each pass will take less time as there will be less to look through.

I'll avoid specific categories (i.e. Marvel Heroes. DC Heroes. Forest pictures. Etc.).

† Christian Member †

I was trying to see if  I'd trick the torrent downloading everything from mega: revise 1080p part1 name

Oh?

What do you mean? Do you want me to revise the name? Or what?

† Christian Member †

Oh?

What do you mean? Do you want me to revise the name? Or what?

I meant link sorry xD, seems to send me to the 1440p download

This is a signature.

Wow... That puts my wallpaper folder to shame. And that's got around 3500 wallpapers in it. It was amassed over time by myself and four or five friends of mine.

19000... That's A LOT... I'm going to wait until you've sorted it into categories - but I'll likely download it and seed for a while for you when you've done that!

I meant link sorry xD, seems to send me to the 1440p download

Fixed.

Wow... That puts my wallpaper folder to shame. And that's got around 3500 wallpapers in it. It was amassed over time by myself and four or five friends of mine.

19000... That's A LOT... I'm going to wait until you've sorted it into categories - but I'll likely download it and seed for a while for you when you've done that!

Cool. Thanks man. :D

† Christian Member †

Downloading to seed

Thank you!

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

As long as it's co-ed  :lol:

Y u no 5760x1080?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hi guys,

This is a massive wall paper dump I did of a torrent of a wallpaper dump off imgur. Only, that dump was horribly unorganized, had tons of duplicates, some NSFW content, and weird resolutions mixed in.

Nice.

What I did was basically delete duplicates, NSFW content.

I want the nsfw stuffz, maybe there was something I don't have lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I've taken the 1440p ones into a folder and set windows to change the desktop to a different background once a day. So kewl.

By the way, I love you.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

All the links dont work for me. The little loading bar in the cloud loads, then nothing.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 2 weeks later...

-snip-

link broken :(

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

link broken :(

The imgur album link is broken. This is because a lot of the images were duplicates &/or NSFW. I nuked the album because I intend to reupload them all and remake the album. Soon.

The Mega links should work. Or use the torrent and just download one segment to see the quality. 

@spwath, did you get it working?

† Christian Member †

Woaaahh, came from the recent favorites wallpaper thread to find this. Amazing work bro, downloading all 1080p ones ^^ 

"Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

Maybe I'm blinded by what I see"

- Angel | Theory Of A Deadman