Fire at Apple in Arizona

Memphaestus

There's no information yet about any possible injuries, and it does not appear to be affecting the status of Apple's services -- GT Advanced maintained control of the building through the end of the year and it seems doubtful any major services have been set up there yet.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/26/apple-arizona-fire/

I'm not too sure if this is news worthy. More likely clickbait, but hey, it's Apple! Looks like their solar panels on top of their newly acquired building caught fire somehow. I mean today is the first day of summer really in Arizona, and temps are hitting high 90's and low 100's all over the valley. So I'm thinking Apple should employ some guys to double check their wiring. ;-)

Also, I hope the photo loads correctly. Sorry for the quality too, looks like it was shot from a bad sky cam.

post-37052-0-99180400-1432672978_thumb.j

PC: CPU - FX 8350 @4.5 Ghz | GPU - 3x R9 290 @1100 core/1300 memory | Motherboard - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z | RAM - 16 GB Mushkin Redline 1866 Mhz | PSU - Corsair AX 860w | SSD - ADATA SX900 256 GB | HDD - Seagate 3TB 7200RPM | CPU Cooler - Noctua NH D-14 | Case - Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935

Peripherals: Monitor - ASUS VN248H-P IPS | Keyboard - Corsair K70 | Mouse - Corsair M65 | Headphones - ASUS ROG Orion Pro

You can say it was a.....Fire Sale.....ohhhh yeaaahhhh!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

well it doesnt look like it did as major "lets all panic" sort of damage.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

maybe if they put fans in their computers

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Nah, that's a feature of the building.

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Ugh we meet again Fahrenheit!!!

ah how much damage was done?  

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I love all of these!!

From initial reports out here, there were no injuries, and the damage was contained to pretty much the area underneath the roof where it burned, and that it didn't damage anything crucial or anything terribly expensive.

post-37052-0-28354000-1432684691.jpg

PC: CPU - FX 8350 @4.5 Ghz | GPU - 3x R9 290 @1100 core/1300 memory | Motherboard - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z | RAM - 16 GB Mushkin Redline 1866 Mhz | PSU - Corsair AX 860w | SSD - ADATA SX900 256 GB | HDD - Seagate 3TB 7200RPM | CPU Cooler - Noctua NH D-14 | Case - Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935

Peripherals: Monitor - ASUS VN248H-P IPS | Keyboard - Corsair K70 | Mouse - Corsair M65 | Headphones - ASUS ROG Orion Pro

Well, if they ever decide to start selling solar panels, may I suggest the name " iNferno "

Made my early morning.

Sig under construction.

The store employees can just stay in the store; it can't possibly get any hotter there.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

All deez ninjas

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

The store employees can just stay in the store; it can't possibly get any hotter there.

The sad thing is it can... we usually have several days above 120 degrees in the summer. In July it's 110 or higher almost every day.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

THE APPLE HATE TRAIN IS HERE CHOO CHOO

Those panels shouldn't have caught fire, they were gold plated.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Come on Apple... WHY DID YOU USE AMD?? /s

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Damn, maybe cus they used firepros in the macro :P

- snip-