Who here works at a known company?

Please inform them that EVERYTHING they do is completely terrible.

In 2013, now it's Ubisoft

In 2013, now it's Ubisoft

Star Wars Battlefront. BF3/4/Hardline.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I know somebody who works for Verizon Wireless, deal with it.  It's not that bad........except when Atat gets better coverage/signal than Verizon in rural areas......

Wow, how must that go.... 'now click Options, yes, push your WiFi name, type in the password' etc

Pretty much spot on. Sometimes I get the odd challenges though, which is fun.

I7 5820K, ASUS ROG Matrix GTX 980, 16 GB 2400 DDR4, 

Ask me phone questions. I teach people how to use them for a living.  

I have never heard of them.

da fuq.. I bet 99% of the forum knows what Norton is....

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I know deal with it.  

???, why would anybody need to deal with the fact that your friend works there :P

I work at my states fire station (in IT obviously) if that counts :P

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

da fuq.. I bet 99% of the forum knows what Norton is....

I've heard of Norton, not symNtec

Let's see .. One of my friends works in Microsoft .

2 work in Google .

My cousin brother used to work in Intel .

A girl I know works in nvidia.

My friend's uncle works in ubisoft ( he made the citizens in ac3 )

Oh... Oh... A guy I know was offered free Ph.D program in complexity theory in M.I.T.... And my mother's friend's brother is the head of the artificial intelligence department in M.I.T .....

Does that count ??..

Soo... A metric butt ton of people ..

6 to be precise

;)

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

I know a guy that works for Coca-Cola (don't know the proper term, but he was managing orders in their HQ here). And my friend, worked for Lion Gate Lion (paid DLC tester), they work with Starbreeze on Payday 2. The studio offered to pay all employees airplane tickets for the US (L.A.), and accomodations during E3. They will get some sort of E3 passes since they work for a developer. The best part? He started working 1 day after that offer so he can't go  :D

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

yea , cascade aerospace for a short ... short .... short time ... like maybe a day if that  didn't like the way shit was run. and now im jobless for now sorta , well i do work for a neighbour now and then tho

yea that's right i held a job for less then a day :D thats kinda like a record or something

oh and bird construction's subsidiary company Nason contracting , i know some of their IT staff in alberta lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I currently work for the Salvation Army, at one of their Op Shops. They're pretty cool to work for, well my boss is. She loves all the kind of music I do and used to manage one of the best independent record stores that was on the Gold Coast, which makes for some good stories.

I've also worked for EB Games (owned by GameStop), again they were great to work for, well the store I worked at was. Everyone was rad that I worked with, even the regional manager was nice bloke, on his good days :P

Not overly interesting, but hey I enjoyed those jobs which is what matters.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I've heard of Norton, not symNtec

symantec makes Norton

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I work for the third largest agricultural equipment manufacturer in the world, but since the brands are different (like GM doesn't make a GM branded car, but GM makes Chevy, Cadillac, Buick, etc.) you have probably never heard of it. 

Agco.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

LinusMediaGroup. May not have heard of them. Coworkers are tossas.

/jk

I don't work... yet.

I work at Best Buy, more specifically Geek Squad :)

One of the few that don't make the whole look like complete fools I take it?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well I don't mean a burger flipper side job at mcdonalds obviously. Though it could also provide some insight maybe in their kitchens :P

But it's a known company, they are everywhere  :P

you have probably never heard of it. 

Makes me think of :P 

youve-probably-never-heard-of-it.jpg

Makes me think of :P

*snip*

I need a fedora. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I work for one of the largest railways in north America. People generally don't know much about them

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I work at Comcast!

I Kid I Kid.

Nope not a known company, altough in the Netherlands we have MediaMarkt (big tech store).

Worked there for a couple years.

I work for one of the largest railways in north America. People generally don't know much about them

CN?

I've been working at BC Hydro for almost 14 years now.