Healthiest Meal from McDonalds

AustinTheIntern

The bottle of water. 

Last time I tried that they gave me a little something extra.

Raw, uncooked chicken head.

A little TOO real for my taste. :P

That's gross.... i never experienced that in the whole 10 years iam eating @ kfc

Interested in Business and Technology

I don't understand how some people who hate the "pink slime nuggets" will still eat hot dogs and bologna sandwiches.

Haha are you the real MrCatButts? If you are then I love the videos! :D

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

I'd rather eat the chair, certainly heathier.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

The salt packets.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

water

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

This. Stopped going to McDonalds and to be fair, Subway actually do sell food that's good for you.

Just wouldn't want to eat vast quantities of it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My friends are surprised when I can pull up to the McD window and order two McStomachackes - two McDoubles are in the bag when we get our food.  Good times

I guess anything at McD's could be a little healthier if you were to actually walk there, damn drive throughs, also they can't even spell it correctly.

300_96257.jpeg

Go to subway instead. It's like twice as fast, cheaper, and can be healthy.

Have you looked to see how much salt is in that crap? My dad has heart problem so he's on a low salt diet, so I pay attention to these things now, although I still eat it. lol

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Just wouldn't want to eat vast quantities of it

Obviously. Everything should be taken in moderation.

Have you looked to see how much salt is in that crap? My dad has heart problem so he's on a low salt diet, so I pay attention to these things now, although I still eat it. lol

Subway Subs in Europe have apparently 40% less salt than their American counterparts so that's not an issue for us here.

The salt packets.

As much salt (at least as Americans) we take in, the salt packets are the least healthy. If you start paying attention how much sodium is in the food you buy, you'll be amazed and outraged that it's allowed to continue, especial since less salt you take in less you need to make food taste good. Too much salt in our diets is slowly killing us...

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I know McDonalds is by no means healthy, but we all have to eat there when we're in a hurry!

I'd rather starve for the night than eat there

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Still probably better than most of the garbage at macdonalds.

healthy and mcdonalds don't belong in the same sentence.

healthy and mcdonalds don't belong in the same sentence.

Something wrong with your sentence then because unless I'm seeing things, I see 'McDonalds' and 'Healthy' in the same sentence :P

Something wrong with your sentence then because unless I'm seeing things, I see 'McDonalds' and 'Healthy' in the same sentence :P

Well played sir :angry:

Well played sir :angry:

Angry face, *passes cookie* that should help with that ;)

As much salt (at least as Americans) we take in, the salt packets are the least healthy. If you start paying attention how much sodium is in the food you buy, you'll be amazed and outraged that it's allowed to continue, especial since less salt you take in less you need to make food taste good. Too much salt in our diets is slowly killing us...

I know salt will slowly kill people that eat to much of it. Thats why I was saying salt is the healthiest.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

As long as you don't eat there too much, you shouldn't care honestly lol

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

I updated my post, lol.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I updated my post, lol.

I don't eat at fast food restaurants, subway is the only one I will go to. But I usually just go to actual restaurants. Cactus club, Joey, and Salt Lick are some of my favorite. Or any bar has nice house food that's nice to try.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd