Healthiest Meal from McDonalds

AustinTheIntern

Go to subway instead. It's like twice as fast, cheaper, and can be healthy.

The heck did you find a subway that's faster than McDonald's?

The heck did you find a subway that's faster than McDonald's?

McDonalds takes like 10 minutes to get the order done. Subway takes like 2-5 minutes. Plus, if you have a line at McDonalds, it gets significantly worse.

The meal your bring from home

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Go to KFC they at leasy have real chicken lol

Again sorry to go slightly off topic and post some horror pictures, but KFC does not sell real chicken:

polls_kfc_chicken_clone_2815_77890_answe

This little guy is missing a face, can't be good for us or the animals involved.

My opinion is that it is all junk, even the salads have very little nutritional value, they are rabbit food at best.

McDonalds takes like 10 minutes to get the order done. Subway takes like 2-5 minutes. Plus, if you have a line at McDonalds, it gets significantly worse.

While I don't go to McDonalds for myself (usually pick up stuff for roomies once in a while), I've NEVER been to one where it takes them 10 minutes lol. Meanwhile, employees at Subway move slower than a pentium trying to encode 1080p video when making a sandwich. Like, I'd take what you just said, and switch the names around.

While I don't go to McDonalds for myself (usually pick up stuff for roomies once in a while), I've NEVER been to one where it takes them 10 minutes lol. Meanwhile, employees at Subway move slower than a pentium trying to encode 1080p video when making a sandwich. Like, I'd take what you just said, and switch the names around.

The last time I was at McDonalds, I was there for 10 minutes, and I was the 4th person in line by that point. I then left and went to subway.

The last time I was at McDonalds, I was there for 10 minutes, and I was the 4th person in line by that point. I then left and went to subway.

The ones here are way faster. Last weekend I was with the beehutches and we went through, 8th car in line, but we got through to the second window in 5 minutes lol

healthy together with mcdonalds is a oxymoron

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Its all healthy unless your fat.

that's not really how it works, no.

that's not really how it works, no.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I'm sure you think different about it, if saw one of those girls with anorexia.

Just because food makes you fat does't mean its not healthy, heck why i say'd that its only unhealthy if your fat.

still wrong :P if you are underweight you shouldn't go and eat junk food to gain wieght, that's the wrong approach entierly, it's still unhealthy wether you are skinny or fat.

2dtyrug.png

That's a hell of a facepalm, he'll feel that bastard in the morning

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate