This LTT video makes me wanna cry

Gala

What the hell?

You are REALLY being an asshole towards that components and the companies the send you free shit!

Got a brand new Titan X for testing, uses it as a counterweight? Zip ties? Bending pins? Slamming with pliers to the motherboard?

Is this a fucking joke?

You are WAY to comfortable with the equipment you get to use.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

If people didn't get used to it by now they haven't been around here long enough :))

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

You tears fuel me.

Cry more.

Oh no, another butthurt person that thinks things are more fragile than they really are.

:rolleyes:

Oh my god, he's using a GPU to balance a motherboard. What ever shall we do!? Someone call the tech police, I think he even touched some of the contacts on the board!!!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Oh my god, he's using a GPU to balance a motherboard. What ever shall we do!? Someone call the tech police, I think he even touched some of the contacts on the board!!!

I didn't see this many people bitch at Kyle for blatantly leaving his AIO in a bad position with his x99 setup.

If people didn't get used to it by now they haven't been around here long enough :))

I just started watching ltt and I am used to this already, distance in the fact that HE will take responsibility not me adds entertainment value.

Imitable - capable or worthy of being Imitated or copied (adjective)

Cri Moar

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

How dare he use $2k worth of graphics cards to balance the motherboard with $4,500 of processors on it.

What the hell?

You are REALLY being an asshole towards that components and the companies the send you free shit!

Got a brand new Titan X for testing, uses it as a counterweight? Zip ties? Bending pins? Slamming with pliers to the motherboard?

Is this a fucking joke?

in a few years no one will think twice about these parts he did this with..ultimately who cares (not to mention its his to abuse how he wants)

You tears fuel me.

Cry more.

Legit made me lol

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

What the hell?

Is this a fucking joke?

so, you want a boring video about how to properly do stuff that anyone can do and film in their backyard ?

ok. then go do that

I want to see linus break stuff and run them like nobody would. because I find it hilariously fun !

and we get to see him do weird stuff :D

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

They send stuff to him knowing he's gonna break it.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

How dare he use $2k worth of graphics cards to balance the motherboard with $4,500 of processors on it.

9000$ worth of processors on it*

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I do agree that some of the stuff Linus has done over the last year has rubbed me the wrong way.  Next he will take still working cpus and glue them to a working motherboard to make a tray for something or whatever.  Heck maybe he will eat off it on the next The WAN Show.  Oh and for the people that say Linus has always been like this uh no.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Have you ever seen there office tours? The amount of random gpu's and cases just lying around pointlessly. I guess while you are at it you they should send it to you so you can use it.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I think he took one of them out.

You forgot taxes, so over $9000.

I've literally thrown a few motherboards without them breaking, so what's the problem?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

If he broke a SMD resistor off the board, i would ask him what he would do.

ceramic.jpg

Look at C25. This is now a huge pain in the ass to repair. SMD electronics are very fragile to tearing and putting over PCIE slots like he did.

Hmmm, misterious black screen at the end of video??? No POST? Problemz???

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

What the hell?

Is this a fucking joke?

last time I checked he didn't break any of it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i bathe in male tears

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

"This video wants tto make me cry". Your comment wants to make me cry...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I've literally thrown a few motherboards without them breaking, so what's the problem?

I suppose they are going on about the previlage to work with such devices and not being careful with said devices

Imitable - capable or worthy of being Imitated or copied (adjective)

If he broke a SMD resistor off the board, i would ask him what he would do.

Look at C25. This is now a huge pain in the ass to repair. SMD electronics are very fragile to tearing and putting over PCIE slots like he did.

Hmmm, misterious black screen at the end of video??? No POST? Problemz???

Why does it bother you so?

Oh no, another butthurt person that thinks things are more fragile than they really are.

:rolleyes:

You read my thoughts. In my opinion this is what makes LTT entertain, similar to why Top Gear was the best, most successful car show in history.