Why is there no LTT app yet?

What do you think why? It would be one possibility to reduce traffic even further an open up LTT to more mobile users(like me ;-)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

I just use desktop version on my tablet, IDK.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I just use desktop version on my tablet, IDK.

But you are not carrying your tablet around using in on the train or somewhere else right?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Tapatalk.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I think that's where Tapatalk comes in. I personally deleted it after few days, didn't like it.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

If there was an LTT app I'd only want them to release it on Android, because some of the iPhone people are complete idiots, they would download the app, make an account, and then bash on Android or bash on Intel or AMD or something.

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

Yeah there's Tapatalk.. but I didn't like it.

For the sake of it, and because im bored, ima open up android studio and see if I can make a simple ltt app...

Ill post a apk if I ever get done with it :P

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

If there was an LTT app I'd only want them to release it on Android, because some of the iPhone people are complete idiots, they would download the app, make an account, and then bash on Android or bash on Intel or AMD or something.

You don't think there are Android fanboys here who would do the same?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

You're stereotyping. Any phone user can be a fanboy of any company and cause all kinds of chaos.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

No.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Whats wrong with going on the website in your browser on your phone?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

What do you think why? It would be one possibility to reduce traffic even further an open up LTT to more mobile users(like me ;-)

huh? There is one. Unless your talking about a different type of app.

But you are not carrying your tablet around using in on the train or somewhere else right?

I use the browser as well and I do read when I'm on the go from time to time.

It's been considered several times, but making apps is expensive and time consuming, and currently the money it would bring in doesn't justify it - the mobile version of the site is functional (albeit not great) and we also support tapatalk. It's possible that we could have a dedicated app at some point, but don't hold your breath.

HTTP/2 203

Really dude? I use an iPhone and I'm fine with Android. Don't stereotype.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

...so are certain Android "lovers" it looks like.

You just kind of owned yourself. Assuming you are an Android user (and fanboy). Are you?

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

I'm pretty sure Android/WP fanboys bash Apple more than Apple users them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv