What is the best gaming mouse that does everything?

Zackfoo

Basically i play every kinds games. 

Battlefiels

dota 2

cs:go

witcher

bioshock

gta 

With budget around 100usd in mind, what is the best mouse out there that does everything.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Basically i play every kinds games. 

Battlefiels

dota 2

cs:go

witcher

bioshock

gta 

With budget around 100usd in mind, what is the best mouse out there that does everything.

this is personal preference, but i think my g502 does everything i want a mouse to do, best mouse i've ever owned. perfect sensor too.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432137548&sr=8-1&keywords=g502

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

you dont pick a mouse based on the games you play, but on the features you need, and the design you like.

i'm -once again- gonna plug the fact i only use logitech mice, because i simply cannot get them to break, and they are VERY comfortable.

(G500 user here)

I found this chart

stupid chart. m65 is bad for fps because it's laser..

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Logitech g502 is bae

Roccat tyon. I use to have a g502 but found it to narrow for my hands after about a month of test driving it. The Tyon is a hall of fame mouse. 

Heyyo,

Don't worry too much about DPI these days.. anything above 1000 DPI will work fine and you won't really notice unless you lower your mouse sensitivity and use a mouse mat that's wider and taller than your ass tbh.

I'll agree with others in this thread that Logitech make the most reliable gaming mice out of the bunch. The only mice from logitech I've ever had problems with is my ol' wireless mouse with a recharging dock.. the connectors wore out too quickly.

I currently use the Logitech G400s. It's a mid-budget gaming mouse that's very comfortable (I love the feel in the hand, it's much like my old MX518 I sold to my roommate for his gaming needs), has good response (silly 4000 DPI with 1000Hz polling so more than what I need) and feels as sturdy as any Logitech mouse with that staple three years manufacturer warranty which is still a year above the competition. :)

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

this is personal preference, but i think my g502 does everything i want a mouse to do, best mouse i've ever owned. perfect sensor too.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432137548&sr=8-1&keywords=g502

saw a lot good reviews about it too, this mouse have some really good price.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Heyyo,

Don't worry too much about DPI these days.. anything above 1000 DPI will work fine and you won't really notice unless you lower your mouse sensitivity and use a mouse mat that's wider and taller than your ass tbh.

I'll agree with others in this thread that Logitech make the most reliable gaming mice out of the bunch. The only mice from logitech I've ever had problems with is my ol' wireless mouse with a recharging dock.. the connectors wore out too quickly.

I currently use the Logitech G400s. It's a mid-budget gaming mouse that's very comfortable (I love the feel in the hand, it's much like my old MX518 I sold to my roommate for his gaming needs), has good response (silly 4000 DPI with 1000Hz polling so more than what I need) and feels as sturdy as any Logitech mouse with that staple three years manufacturer warranty which is still a year above the competition. :)

i do worried a lot because i tend to use my mouse up until 6k dpi for dota and as low as 400 to 600 for fps game.

Roccat tyon. I use to have a g502 but found it to narrow for my hands after about a month of test driving it. The Tyon is a hall of fame mouse. 

heard good stuff about it too but my country dont have much roccat design and tyon is one of it that went missing.

almost got that tho haha.

I found this chart

thx for the chart bro, but i looks through most of the charts alrd and they just dont provide personal used experience. They all compare by specs and experts review which i dont quite believe sometimes.

you dont pick a mouse based on the games you play, but on the features you need, and the design you like.

i'm -once again- gonna plug the fact i only use logitech mice, because i simply cannot get them to break, and they are VERY comfortable.

(G500 user here)

besically a few side keys with large dpi adjustable scale. g502 is great i think.

Logitech g502 is bae

the lack of light customizing features drives me a little bit crazy. but just a bit, really looking into that mice too actually as my keyboard and my pc is both blue.

Some red in my pc actually but what to do asus dont make blue gaming boards.

your insight is always appreciated. 

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

the lack of light customizing features drives me a little bit crazy. but just a bit, really looking into that mice too actually as my keyboard and my pc is both blue.

Some red in my pc actually but what to do asus dont make blue gaming boards.

What grip do you use and how big are your hands? All info can be found in the mouse thread in my sig.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What grip do you use and how big are your hands? All info can be found in the mouse thread in my sig.

medium size hand. death adder is just nice. but i dont like the shape it hurts my hand. palm grip i guess. i used to go to the store to just grip one by one today only i realise there are different types of gripping. don't really know how to navigate around this forum yet im kinda new haha.

im finger tips grip, just realise where to navigate haha. reading your post now.

medium hand, finger tips grip and need about 4 side keys. what will you recommmend?

Edited by Zackfoo

im finger tips grip, just realise where to navigate haha. reading your post now.

medium hand, finger tips grip and need about 4 side keys. what will you recommmend?

A Logitech G602 sounds abotu right for you, perhaps a G502. Also look into the Steelseries Rival.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I have a G602, best mouse imo. Although i havnt used the G502 yet. I really like the six keys on the side, i dont use all of them for games, mainly for multitasking stuff. battery life lasts very long and its very responsive and comfortable. Had it for 2 years and it still looks brand now.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

@STRMfrmXMN what is the difference be ween 502 and 602. Steelseries is a brand I'm not gonna go for it just like razer. My sensei have clicking issue in 2 years. And firmware support is really really bad I can't customize anything now.

@ClownFace1511 really? I watched linus's reviews on 502 and he really likes it. Seems like logitech does make great mouse.

@ClownFace1511 really? I watched linus's reviews on 502 and he really likes it. Seems like logitech does make great mouse.

I went on Logitechs site and compared the 502 to the 602, and basically the only difference is high dpi, wireless and colour change. They both look good and are the same price. The only thing that's major is do you want wired or wireless. Which ever one you get you will be happy with it.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

@ClownFace1511 wireless sounds great to me. Colour change is awesome too although 502 matches my build and keyboard.

Thx bro appreciate it.