What is the best gaming mouse that does everything?

Zackfoo

What do you define by everything. Also what grip do you have and what features do you treasure most in a mouse?

@ClownFace1511 wireless sounds great to me. Colour change is awesome too although 502 matches my build and keyboard.

Thx bro appreciate it.

G602 is wireless.

G502 doesnt have colour change (i screwed up) but it has lighting control, so you can choose if you want the blue logo on or off or you can set it to turn off after a few mins.

Check out the mouses here, compare them both and choose :)

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-au/gaming-mice

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

@STRMfrmXMN what is the difference be ween 502 and 602. Steelseries is a brand I'm not gonna go for it just like razer. My sensei have clicking issue in 2 years. And firmware support is really really bad I can't customize anything now.

The Steelseries brand as a whole is quite solid. You may have gotten a dud mouse.

The 502 is wired and slimmer, smaller and has no rubber on the top to palm against if that's your thing. The 602 is bigger, has different button placement and is wireless.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The Steelseries brand as a whole is quite solid. You may have gotten a dud mouse.

The 502 is wired and slimmer, smaller and has no rubber on the top to palm against if that's your thing. The 602 is bigger, has different button placement and is wired.

You mean the 602 is wireless :)

A Logitech G602 sounds abotu right for you, perhaps a G502. Also look into the Steelseries Rival.

What if I go like totally no budget. I just want the most long lasting and good and fit my usage.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

What if I go like totally no budget. I just want the most long lasting and good and fit my usage.

It should last a long time. My mom has a 3-year-old Logitech G400s that's still going.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

According to their AU website they are both the same price ($99.95) and both have the same amount of click lifespan.

Although i found the G602 to cost $63 and the G502 $65. Not that much difference. These are australian prices. Depending where you live it could be cheaper or more expensive.