Nvidia grants Titan X owners free copy of The Witcher III

NoobCase
Good news for Titan X owners. No matter which retailer you bought your Titan X from, and even if the card isn't technically included amongst the cards that comes with the current game bundle, Nvidia has decided to grant Titan X owners a copy of The Witcher III.

Just redeemed the game my self to confirm and it is working. 

If you don't get the reward pop up. Just uninstall Geforce Experience and install it again and it should pop up. Then simply follow the instructions to have the game added to your GOG.com account.

And what about those people with 2 Titan X cards? Keys for days :P

@Prastupok @GrimNeo

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

And what about those people with 2 Titan X cards? Keys for days :P

@Prastupok @GrimNeo

maybe they could give them away :P id take one :P

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

they give the game away to titan x owners cus they know its only them that can run it :P

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Withcer?

Imo, best typo would've been Withcher.

cher-2013-650-430.jpg

This was bound to happen.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

This is pretty cool of them.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

really ? but yet i didn't get anything with my gtx 980 boo those whores 

ps: part sarcasm part disgruntled gtx 980 owner lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

You bought the card before they announced the bundle or bought it from a non participating retailer? If the first ask your retailer if you can get a key - many have gotten keys from newegg etc. even if they bought the card before. If the later you could try nvidia support. They are very helpful. (At least in my own experience with them - which admittedly is only 2 cases)

You bought the card before they announced the bundle or bought it from a non participating retailer? If the first ask your retailer if you can get a key - many have gotten keys from newegg etc. even if they bought the card before. If the later you could try nvidia support. They are very helpful. (At least in my own experience with them - which admittedly is only 2 cases)

i bought it from the only retailer anywhere near me (mikes computer store) and they don't have any keys , and im trying to contact nvidia , but i have no reply yet :/ 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I have a sneaky suspicion that somebody could just label their nvidia card "Titan X" or w/e and get a free key... Of course, this depends on how Geforce Experience detects cards.

Nice move :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

i bought it from the only retailer anywhere near me (mikes computer store) and they don't have any keys , and im trying to contact nvidia , but i have no reply yet :/ 

Try the online chat shouldn't take more than a 5-10 mins to get an agent to respond

Try the online chat shouldn't take more than a 5-10 mins to get an agent to respond

ok ,ill give that a go 

Spoiler
Spoiler

HAHA right, i spent more money on my 2 980's i should get a free copy ;-)

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

HAHA right, i spent more money on my 2 980's i should get a free copy ;-)

ikr ! lol 

hmm so far they dont seem to like what im saying to them LOL , maybe i should be less of a dick to the poor guy on the other end 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Well damn I just bought the retail copy of the witcher 3 yesterday. Good news for my brother i guess but what do i do with the other key?

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

ikr ! lol 

hmm so far they dont seem to like what im saying to them LOL , maybe i should be less of a dick to the poor guy on the other end 

You have to be assertive to get anywhere with customer service, being a dick however doesn't help anything. Just be nice and I am sure he will be more inclined to try and help you get that free game.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

Well damn I just bought the retail copy of the witcher 3 yesterday. Good news for my brother i guess but what do i do with the other key?

Well if you received 2 keys..? I'd ask them if they'd let you have one for Batman Arkham Knight instead ;)

You have to be assertive to get anywhere with customer service, being a dick however doesn't help anything. Just be nice and I am sure he will be more inclined to try and help you get that free game.

This... Especially considering you are asking them to do you a favor as you, even if your unlucky, don't qualify for a key @TheGingerKid ;)

This... Especially considering you are asking them to do you a favor as you, even if your unlucky, don't qualify for a key @TheGingerKid ;)

gah i might have tp try just calling them lol , its easier for me to be nice on a phone they via text 

Spoiler
Spoiler