OH COME ON....

Air tree

So my grandmother went to the store for me to get some soda and guess what she brings back? she brings back diet-caffeine free coke, and i'm not sure about you guys but in my opinion it tastes terrible... or maybe i'm just being a little bitch about it :P

That's just disgusting,  There is only one thing worse than ruining your body with sugar and caffeine,  And that's ruining your body with artificial sugar and no caffeine!!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Life's pretty hard in the first world.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Life's pretty hard in the first world.

Don't you know it,    just this morning I had to wait at least a couple of seconds for my mobile to access the net,, Just unbelievable.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You should be going to the store for your Grandmother young man.

You should be going to the store for your Grandmother young man.

she offered, plus my body is not up to walking that distance since i don't own a car! also i could be attacked by a dear, it's 10:00pm anything can happen!

she offered, plus my body is not up to walking that distance since i don't own a car! also i could be attacked by a dear, it's 10:00pm anything can happen!

wow a deer ... i guess bambi is that scary huh.

how about just saying thankyou for even getting coke, if you want it that badly you should of walked.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I honestly can't tell the difference between caffeine free and normal diet coke. Caffeine also has not noticable effect on me, so it doesn't make a difference. 

I prefer diet coke to regular coke, though. Most likely because I have bad memories tied to regular coke.

wow a deer ... i guess bambi is that scary huh.

how about just saying thankyou for even getting coke, if you want it that badly you should of walked.

I was kidding, it's not quite as bad as i made it out to be.

I find watered down Coke (Coke Zero) tastes like Pepsi, anyone agree :P?

@0fr057

deer-attack-sign1-620x350.jpg

just drink sweet ice tea and iced water. It's healthier (IMO).

Diet coke is actually worse than normal coke? is it true?

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

I personally drink coke zero because it tastes the best to me. Regular coke is way too sweet for my palate

just drink sweet ice tea and iced water. It's healthier (IMO).

Diet coke is actually worse than normal coke? is it true?

I have heard that the artificial sweetener slowly dissolves your brain. But like most rumours around it's probably just a myth. 

I have heard that the artificial sweetener slowly dissolves your brain. But like most rumours around it's probably just a myth. 

Wow well, That explains why Sometimes people call me no brainer :| . Sometimes I just derp. I hope it's just a myth thought.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB