Ideas for cool things in the new office

Hi guys, in the office update vlog Linus talked about having unused space in his office, so i thought let's start a new topic about it.

Are there some good ideas???

This is mine -  LinusMediaGroup office idea.pdf - it's for upstairs in the new office.

OS: Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14 Dual Boot System - Motherboard: ASRock 970 Pro R2.0 - CPU: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 Ghz - Cooling: Arctic Freezer A11- Memory: 8 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistix sport @1600Mhz - GPU: ASUS Radeon R7 260X DirectCU II OC - HDD: Seagate Momentus Thin 500 GB - PSU: Fractal Design R2 Integra 650W [80 Plus Bronze Efficiency] - Case: Cooltek X2 

LAN room similar to what they do on Node? It would be really quite funny, perhaps do it as the gaming part of channel super fun. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I think you should have separate machines set aside for LAN parties whenever you please.

Make ChannelSuperGaming or something.

Sig under construction.

A PhysX Lan Party area is what is needed in their new office.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I think you should have separate machines set aside for LAN parties whenever you please.

would be awesome  :)

OS: Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14 Dual Boot System - Motherboard: ASRock 970 Pro R2.0 - CPU: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 Ghz - Cooling: Arctic Freezer A11- Memory: 8 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistix sport @1600Mhz - GPU: ASUS Radeon R7 260X DirectCU II OC - HDD: Seagate Momentus Thin 500 GB - PSU: Fractal Design R2 Integra 650W [80 Plus Bronze Efficiency] - Case: Cooltek X2 

The original idea of CSF was to make videos about quirky toys (which what they are mostly doing), combined with a gaming aspect like they used to do on the WAN show afterparties. They have yet to deliver on that second part, though Linus has mentioned it once that they wanted to start doing it.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

More storage space for the shit ton of equipment they have :)

That tiny closet is definitely not going to be enough

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@ Enderman

Indeed, that's what i was thinking too...

Also wonder how that small room is going to deal with all that heat... 

@ Enderman

Indeed, that's what i was thinking too...

Also wonder how that small room is going to deal with all that heat... 

Whole room watercooling?

Sig under construction.

Mud wrestling pool.

@ AlwaysFSX 

Would call it "the ChannelSuperFun Battle Arena"  :D

Nothing but perfectly balanced eggs. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

And pennies? 

Just eggs. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"