EPIC WIN OF MY LIFE!!!!!

bryce-man

This has absolutely no business being on a tech forum but I had to put it on here. I just got a date with a girl by offering to build her a gaming computer!! The date is going to be the assembly of her computer!!! Can I get some likes or something because I think I just won!!!

Rig: CPU: AMD FX 8350 @ 4.65GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | CPU Cooler: Corsair H-100i | GPU: 2X ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 660ti | RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB 1866MHz | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | OS: Windows 7 Professional | Mouse: Tt eSports Theron | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Browns)

Come on man....have some faith in me here

Rig: CPU: AMD FX 8350 @ 4.65GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | CPU Cooler: Corsair H-100i | GPU: 2X ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 660ti | RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB 1866MHz | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | OS: Windows 7 Professional | Mouse: Tt eSports Theron | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Browns)

How do you know she isn't just using you to build her computer?

Would it really matter if she was? Not in my book!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

CAPTAIN FUN

Yeah I know right....

Would it really matter if she was? Not in my book!

Well, if she never calls you back, what exactly was the point of that?

Are you paying for this build?

I definitely would if I hadn't just built my own like a month ago. And she has a job while I don't....probably good to note that we're both 16.

Well, if she never calls you back, what exactly was the point of that?

Give him a break, this must be like his first time talking to a girl lol

well at least you got a date dude thats all that matters here and she must be a gamer if you are building a gaming PC for her I would call it a win

Give him a break, this must be like his first time talking to a girl lol

Hahaha no just really didnt think this would work. And she's actually gorgeous.

well at least you got a date dude thats all that matters here and she must be a gamer if you are building a gaming PC for her I would call it a win

She's currently an Xbox gamer....don't worry she's not a fake, cod, gamer either.

Hahaha no just really didnt think this would work. And she's actually gorgeous.

She's currently an Xbox gamer....don't worry she's not a fake, cod, gamer either.

still a gamer none the less switching to PC I would assume definitely a win dude congrats!

still a gamer none the less switching to PC I would assume definitely a win dude congrats!

Thanks man!!!

Aww Puppy love.

And she's actually gorgeous.

Sorry to sound like a dick but I doubt it :P personal preference I guess.

Sorry to sound like a dick but I doubt it :P personal preference I guess.

If you only knew man

I have only met a couple of girls who are gamers, and gaming was ALL they talked about. Got boring very quick. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Did she initiate it or did you? 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Awww C:

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Trust me, she wants the D!

Nothing is sexier than a gaming rig

How do you know she isn't just using you to build her computer?

Only one way to find out :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate