Canon T5i, over paid?

I kinda feel a little stupid right now but o well. I saw a canon still new in box with 2 lens's at a Pawn Shop. They had it listed at $600 but I offerent them $490 cash, and they took it. Do you guys think this was a good deal or should I have waited and looked around?

Lens's are 55-300mm

18-55mm

Came with the bag, and a 32gb card which was also still in it's package, I don't think they knew about it since they said it didn't come with one.

As for specs I can't exactly say due to the fact I'm sitting at work lol

post-21045-0-07758700-1429566596.jpg

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

What camera area you using right now?

Never Mind it's about if you Spent too much

Because he had a hard drive.

What camera area you using right now?

Never Mind it's about if you Spent too much

We'll I've got a Nikon D5100 but I'm giving that to my girlfriend. I have a d5200 but there is something wrong with the sensor.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Are...those stock lenses?

Hmmmm not sure, maybe 400 would have been more acceptable?

I'm not quite sure, I'm more of a Sony A series person. Haven't really had any Canon DSLR's in the past, nor have I looked much into them.

thats not an unreasonable price depending on how high the shutter count is 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

thats not an unreasonable price depending on how high the shutter count is 

it's 0, the box was still sealed.

"sealed"

in that case, you got a good deal. The t5i with just the 18-55 stm lens goes for $699 brand new. You also got another lens so you scored i would say. a $700 camera and a $300 lens for $490 is quite the deal.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Depends on the shutter count and which lens these are.

There are more than one version of an 18-55 and 55-300mm

sealed and it based on the 700D/T5i

nice deal for 490 dollars with 2 lens

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

in that case, you got a good deal. The t5i with just the 18-55 stm lens goes for $699 brand new. You also got another lens so you scored i would say. a $700 camera and a $300 lens for $490 is quite the deal.

I'm probably going to sell the stock lens on craigslist or something, all I used for my A57 was a 55-300mm

New in box , that is a great deal. Paid for than that last year for my T5 those lenses and the 40mm 2.8

That's a bit weird, 0 shots taken? 

Use EOS Info to find for sure, (its a program) 

Otherwise it seems like a good deal. 

I thought 450D is the last camera which is supported by eos info.

That's a bit weird, 0 shots taken? 

Otherwise it seems like a good deal. 

The box was sealed.. why would there be shots on an un opened camera?

The box was sealed.. why would there be shots on an un opened camera?

The "seal" might not be from the factory. 

Hey if you want to go with the fact that its sealed, go with it. I was just suggesting that you make sure. 

@Icuw1pc Good deal, seriously.  It starts at $699.00 with the 18-55mm kit. Provided that it is legitimately a fresh/unused body/lens you got a great deal.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

• 2 weeks later...

Brand new, thats a ok price for it, I wouldn't say good but nor bad.