Nvidia's latest driver drops (350.12 WHQL) with support for GTA V and other games.

You cant optimise how the card processes certain things. that is up to the driver issuer

Okay I get it no need to insult me.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Okay I get it no need to insult me.

I didnt insult you, you brainless fool

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I didnt insult you, you brainless fool

900x900px-LL-db7d73dc_jackie-chan-meme.p

*didn't *. 

You're welcome.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

For me, it never even wanted to open. on numerous versions. it would sit in the tray, and when i wanted to open it, it just wouldnt. couldnt even uninstall through control panel

Geforce experience is fairly reliable for me. I opened it expecting a driver update, there wasn't one so I told it to scan for updates and it picked it up fine. Shadow Play is fairly cool when using it for programs that don't work well with other capture software, cough, DayZ Standalone, cough. As for Game Stream I use it sometimes while in bed through Limelight. While I agree some of the features are crap such as game optimization doesn't pick up half of the games installed, Geforce experience can be useful in some usage scenarios. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

why is this news?  they release a new driver for every big game release...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Downloaded. Staring at the countdown clock as though it were a landmine.

Lucky. My physical copy comes tomorrow

Any news on AMD drivers?  :huh:

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Games ship broken; that's why there's a revised driver for the launch of games.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

why is this news?  they release a new driver for every big game release...

I put it as news because of all the hype that is surrounding this game.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Any news on AMD drivers?  :huh:

They posted on twitter its coming today as well. HERE.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

For me, it never even wanted to open. on numerous versions. it would sit in the tray, and when i wanted to open it, it just wouldnt. couldnt even uninstall through control panel

lol that sounds exactly like MSI's command center except that I can uninstall MSI's.

They have JUST been posted - http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+8.1+-+64

woop woop.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

They have JUST been posted - http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+8.1+-+64

woop woop.

I shall update the original topic with these. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ryze of the Phoenix: 

And downloading now. I like how this one is titled specifically for GTA V in GFE.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Can anyone check the AMD drivers for signs of the 300 series like last time?

FX-8120 | ASUS Crosshair V Formula | G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | Club3D Radeon R9 290 RoyalAce |Thermaltake Chaser MkIII | 128GB M4 Crucial + 2TB HDD storage | Cooler Master 850M | Scythe Mugen 3 | Corsair Strafe RGB | Logitech G500

The game will work without the driver, its just they can optimise their libraries further for each game, meaning more performance. hardly a sad thing...

Can you think of any other field of computing where the hardware manufacturers have to constantly release new drivers in order to fully support and avoid bugs in new software applications. If the DirectX and OpenGL API standards worked as they should, and GPU drivers and games adhered to them, then why do things have to be so complicated?

Can you think of any other field of computing where the hardware manufacturers have to constantly release new drivers in order to fully support and avoid bugs in new software applications. If the DirectX and OpenGL API standards worked as they should, and GPU drivers and games adhered to them, then why do things have to be so complicated?

Because of so many different architectures and even chips within one architecture differing greatly (eg GK104 is almost alien to the GK110) meaning its much harder to have all of that optimised in the engine, and rather much easier for them to optimise the driver libraries 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]