Is your computer tower to the left or right of you?

Mew

to the left my case has no window and it was the best spot for it :).

askdjfasdf

It depends on where the wall is. Currently I have it to the right of me; but, in its previous spot it was to the left. 

It's behind my corner desk. Really weird positioning.Pplugging stuff into the computer is hard, I have to reach down to turn my computer on, and can't see the fancy LEDs :( but it was worth it for dual monitors.

I have a 7 way USB 2/3 multi port on my desk, maybe getting one will help :)

Its to my left. I see the cool window when i walk right in :) (and the mess of my cables)

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

on the right of me, since im right handed made sense to me lol

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Usually to the right because of the window but i had to put it on my left just a few dass back because otherwise the cable of my HE-400i wouldnt reach :(

Its only 1.5m long :o

But i guess i'll just get an amp/dac and put the 'puter on the right again :}

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Mine is on the left side because the table is stupidly built :( now I cant see the beautiful insides of my PC

On the right, since the window is on the left of case, it's also closer to the router & power source.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Both my towers are to the right of me.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

No windows, so my computer sits under my desk. However, it is elevated from the floor. And yes, I clean it periodically so it doesn't die of suffocation.

I have it on the left side of me. I have a small desk and I am right handed. I need all the writing room I can get.

Mine is on the carpet, to the left of me. Normally, if I had a better rig or even a front fan, I would put it on my desk. But mainly because my subwoofer has a 6 inch cord and couldn't be anywhere else.

Right side due to case window being on left! :P

Right, so that I can see the parts through case's window....... Actually not, it's beside desk, so can't really see through window

Finally got PS4 Pro

Right, so that I can see the parts through case's window....... Actually not, it's beside desk, so can't really see through window

Would you move it so that you can see through the window?

in the ft02 access is from the left and it fits better there anyway's on my desk

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Would you move it so that you can see through the window?

Would have moved it if there was more space in the bedroom  :( . Case is actually on floor besides desk, so it gap needs to be much wide in order to see through window

Finally got PS4 Pro

To the right. 

I don't fancy the paint melting with the heat that is thrown out of this thing. Instead it melts my monitor xD

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

As much as I love how the inside looks, its too damn bright so it is on my left side. If I keep it on my right, I'll go blind

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

My case is on my right as it is beside the two wall's and I have a blind spot on my right eye so I don't really see it when am in front of 2 monitors, also the hinge of the the front is on the right so the doors open to the wall so I have access to the fan's and the reboot button when I need to get them.

The Deep Silence one is a big heavy case that would be in the way if it was on my left as am left handed too.

Cry Havoc!

Right because I pulled the shelves out of my desk and it made a nice gap for the tower.

#leftmasterrace #dealwithitrightsidepaesants

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*