Is your computer tower to the left or right of you?

Mew

My lovely H440 has a window, so it takes pride of place to my right on the desk.

PC: CPU çIntel i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz GPU çASUS GTX 770 DCU II (Upgrading to Pascal / Polaris) Motherboard ç ASUS Maximus VII Ranger RAM ç8GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2133Mhz Sound ç ASUS Xonar Essence STX Case ç NZXT H440 White Cooler çCorsair H105 with SP120 PWM QE Storage ç 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB in RAID 0, HGST 4TB and WD Red 2TB PSU çEVGA 850 G2 OS ç Windows 10

Peripherals: Monitors çDELL P2715Q 4K IPS & ASUS PB238Q 1080P IPS Headphones çSennheiser HD 8 DJ Mouse çCorsair M65 Keyboard çQ-PAD MK 50 Cherry MX Red Mousepad çSteel Series QCK

First it was right on the ground, after that left on the desk and now right on the desk (Which is optimal IMO) :)

Make a poll for this thread! (Press edit, go to full editor and add a poll)

Added :D Went to sleep after starting the thread lol

I have a big wood Desk with a cubby hole for the PC. 

I bring cool air through the front intakes and it blows all the hot air out into the area that contains the PC.

You can feel the heat rolling off it during intense gaming.

I keep my tower on the left so I can put my Macbook Air on the right because I'm right handed, that's where as far as my ethernet cable reaches

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

In front of me behind my monitor. (Tiny desk + my precious ain't going on the floor)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

To the right because at first my router was outside my room and that's the only part it would reach but then I moved my router into my room because we moved from a router/modem combo to separate things so now I could have it either way but I just leave it there and I guess with it on the right I can see the wondow (on my elite 130, yep)

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

On the left, there's a dangerous 1 meter drop to the right, and with my nephews at home, yeah, things get more dangerous,

my nephew already went medieval on my monitor with a Sharpie lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Right of me because its closer to the window so fresh air for it, and plus the window is visible on this side for the case.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

It's behind my corner desk. Really weird positioning.Pplugging stuff into the computer is hard, I have to reach down to turn my computer on, and can't see the fancy LEDs :( but it was worth it for dual monitors.

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Right, my case has a left window. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Right because it gives me easy access to the left panel when I need to open 'er up.

It's on my right due to the window being on the left side of the case and having a monitor on the left side of me.

[MOBO:Asus sabertooth z97 Mark 1] [CPU:Intel i7 4790k 4.6 Ghz] [GPU:Asus gtx 980 STRIX SLI] [RAM:Corsair vengance 16GB] [HDD:Western digital 2TB black series] [SSD:Samsung 850 EVO 500GB] [PSU:EVGA 850w G2 Supernova] [CASE:NZXT Phantom 820 ATX] [KEYBOARD:Corsair K70 RGB] [MOUSE:Logitech G502]

Seems that many of us have a windowed case which makes us place our rigs on the right side lol. I keep kinda expected the majority to be on the right side and only wondered if people put it in other places because once I put mine on the left side, it felt super odd.

On the left, because my door open to the left. when it was on the right I almost snapped it off may a time

Aim high, hit low. - Oliver Guy (Me)

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. - Bill Gates

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

To the right because of my retarded desk, only lets me sit on the left

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

I don't have a computer tower :D

EDIT: My laptop is sitting to my left and is being used as a second display (it is my main computer) while I have a 23" monitor as my main display when I'm at home...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Left in a cabinet of my desk. I would like to put it on the right, next to me, but I don't have a window and it wouldn't possibly fit :(

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Left side, so I can hit the power button with my toe.

Vintage MSI 790fx-gd70   MSI R9 270x itx Edition   Phenom II x4 965 BE   Noctua NH-U12S   NZXT S340   NZXT S340 Build Log          

Right because the window is on the left.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

on right, because case window is on the left side of the case

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Directly in front of me, on display with the window facing out for all who enter to see  :)

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

on the right for my windowed build and to the left for my alien-ware aurora  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky