Do I have a caffeine addiction?

They're not different. I can tell you first hand.

They are different, i can tell you that 1st hand lol. I dont get caffeine related headaches. ever. I do frequently get dehydration related headaches though right after waking up, and just caffeine doesn't make it go away.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I have heard caffeine weakens your bone's.

Lolno

I have heard caffeine weakens your bone's.

I doubt it.

Here in sweden pretty much Everyone are addicted to Coffee, Look at pretty much any workplace and you will see people drink about a liter of coffee(3 swedish cups) each day.

And i have been drinking about a liter of coffee each day since i was 10(Should be roughly 2 and a half tonnes of coffee), I have Never broken a bone, I have gotten fractures and such when snowboarding and simply working becouse i dont care much about risks if they aint life threatening.

Caffeine should not have Anything to do with how the bones develop and heal.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

They are different, i can tell you that 1st hand lol. I dont get caffeine related headaches. ever. I do frequently get dehydration related headaches though right after waking up, and just caffeine doesn't make it go away.

An energy drink makes you just as dependent on caffeine as coffee.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

An energy drink makes you just as dependent on caffeine as coffee.

I never said it didnt if you over consume them. im saying that if you get one of these drinks specificly for hangovers and lose a headache cause of it its not necessarily the caffeine that did it.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

LinusAddictionTips

Please call the addiction hotline if your an addict (placement ad).

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

You don't have a caffeine addiction unless your taking 2 200Mg of caffeine pills and drinking it down with a can of red-bull at least once a night.

And then when you stop you get headaches and become really pissy.

Working in the software industry, I used to drink as I work until my hands start shivering, or occasionally a mild anxiety attack. But I've since cut back to 1-2 mug a day and I can't go any less. I need at least a mug every 24 hours else I get severe migraine.

Eg. If I had a mug at 8am yesterday, and I didn't do so today, I'll start feeling a mild headache at 8, slowly build up to maybe 10am, and it stays. I have about an hour to get my caffeine fix from the time I start to feel weird, else the migraine will stay the entire day and no amount of coffee will fix it until I go to sleep that night and wake up the 2nd day. If I didn't had coffee the entire day when I'm having migraine (medicine won't help), migraine will continue into the 2nd day.

Not sure if this is addiction...

You don't have a caffeine addiction unless your taking 2 200Mg of caffeine pills and drinking it down with a can of red-bull at least once a night.

And then when you stop you get headaches and become really pissy.

Mmm sounds line you need some ephedrine

Also block of wood you're totally hooked.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

For instance, when I was shedding my body fat I basically learned to look at snacking and carb consumption as a form of addiction and basically applied the mindset I used to get sober to my eating habits. I guess if you tried to tell someone that their eating habits are symptomatic of a form of addicted (the high/low cycle of compulsive sugar consumption?) then they're probably going to look at you strangely.

I've practically halved my bodyweight too a majority of which was achieved via fasting and resisting my cravings. I find the junkie to sugars metaphor appropriate

self control is a muscle that needs to be exercised

*sips on his eighth cup of coffee* i can quit any time i want  ......

Its all about those volumetric clouds