[SCRATCHBUILD] "Bulldozer" massive PC Case

BaxterTheFly

How did you manage to get that care package from Cooler Master in Belgrade ? ( I'm from BiH and i'm interested )

How did you manage to get that care package from Cooler Master in Belgrade ? ( I'm from BiH and i'm interested )

I contacted them trough facebook page and they liked my post and decided to contact me back... i said what i needed and they were more than happy to provide stuff :D

We the people demand updates

HERE IS THE UPDATE :D !!!!!! I have been busy with my examns and now that i am all done i am continuing my work :)

Any news?

I will probs take an RC powered kid cart the ones you see kids drive in park and such, and redo it :)

Ok, i know it has been a good long while since i last posted but i am happy to inform you that i am contiunuing my work and that i cleared another year in my faculty :D studying came first to this... sorry :(

I took few of these at local shop here in Serbia ( Uradi sam / Do it yourself ) 

2n6djb4.jpg

I cut them to lenght and i made new tracks... 

b3llxy.jpg
( mind the dog, she is dangerous ) :D

2621afq.jpg
2lygdh.jpg
2s9en1t.jpg
2j644uc.jpg
6posy9.jpg

I figured out how to make the windscreen the way i want it to be, also spoon is done tomorrow when i take the rear suspension from Fiat Punto

There is a bit more update some stuff came last week from AquaTuning :) 

2lub80.jpg
2zz6d0z.jpg
2nkv12s.jpg
34ql2f7.jpg

Tomorrow i will make ubber update!!! I kept you in the dark for far too long :)

Woooot :D

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Ok, i got few pics of progress and a question :D

svos9e.jpg

3bitv.jpg

The spoon will be simmilar to this but i will str18 it a bit, add some mesh on top, make it more robust with stirofoam and such... it will look really good with suspensions and all painted ;) trust me, i have it in my head!!!

Also  there is a question regarding these two pictures below

11w8vbq.jpg

1oakps.jpg

Should i make mud protector on the 2nd pic, or should i leave it like it is on the 1st? 

Please post coments on what you think i should do and what you like/dislike on it...

Tnx, Bax!

I vote for no mud guards. Just seems like a bit much with the guards added, IMO. ;) 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Lepše je bez blatobrana.

And for those who wonder what I wrote, it says it's nicer without the mud guard.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

I made a compromis with mud flaps and went llike this, i think you will like it :D 

2v2aaep.jpg

seuemf.jpg

51rq6w.jpg

23ifakk.jpg

hs16af.jpg

And the demonstration of power!!! :D 

Just for you to see how sturdy this thing really is... ( also to mention i am 192cm tall )

2vwsl5x.jpg

359z6e8.jpg

I hope you can gasp the sheer size of this thing :D

At some point i will make it battery operated and i will drive on top of it xD 

That's an awesome build.

Where did you get that knife?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I am collector, got it on a flea market few years ago :) its a good knife, rigid, single piece forged steel, real wood handles :) 

I am collector, got it on a flea market few years ago :) its a good knife, rigid, single piece forged steel, real wood handles :)

Any brand markings on it? I want it, or one like it lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

God I love it, glad I followed this build :P

Came for the build stayed for the Random man 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Peeps, i know pictures are awful but my camera bateries ran out :( so i had to use my camcorder.

fd51s4.jpg

112hcu8.jpg

2mpzej6.jpg

2zialj5.jpg

1zoke81.jpg

x4ol78.jpg

I know most of you will criticize my choice to go for wood instead of alu but i had my own good reasons :) 

Also as you can see, my suspensions came and i am super happy about it :) Deatails almost complete and i hope that tomorrow i will finish complete body and start painting it hehe

I can understand your choice, building with metal is a huge pain, wood is a lot easier to work with and above all its cheaper and easier to get.

'Make sure to wear a wool sweater and to stand on a carpet while working on PC's' -Linus 2015

I can understand your choice, building with metal is a huge pain, wood is a lot easier to work with and above all its cheaper and easier to get.

Yeah, but its going to be heavier than aluminum... its gonna be heavy as hell!!!

I am really looking forward to seeing this painted! :lol:

The end of the week i hope :)

btw something new :)

• 2 weeks later...
 here is an update after a big long while

I fixed the doors so they can open correctly now and i had to make them open up top because of clearance issues :/

This is first layer of acrylic filler

2s7ffw5.jpg

2ryllyf.jpg

j0d26h.jpg

a9lffs.jpg

This is 2nd, and there might be a tird to fill the smallest holes :)

mt9kj9.jpg

I've got some stuff inside of the case just to check how everything fits and looks in the cabin :D 

s183sy.jpg

iygdnm.jpg

10ejuqh.jpg

2r2lwty.jpg

2wh1g6u.jpg

5uog2w.jpg

izwyhk.jpg

sgqp3s.jpg

dff0h5.jpg

sxbuvo.jpg

I hope you like the overall look inside the cabin :) its a bit tight but I like it like that :) only main ssd's will be inside the cabin, hard drives will go under the entire thing, and under that, radiators, pumps etc :D

Its nearing the end and the start of painting :) i cant show you enough how that makes me feel :D

Also a small adition to everything :) i fixed my speakers that i will be using and i will be also replacing the monitor with 40" 4k display :D

2i7747t.jpg

I'm Loving the Model M :D

Making great progress! :D 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

• 2 weeks later...

is the case going to be radio controlled? please say yes... lol

At the moment, it wont be :D, but with later updates i promised myself that i will make it radio controlled hehe... 

Making great progress! :D

TNX!!!

A few more days left, I will finish the mod before August :D 

As i didnt want to post pictures that make no sence, posting pictures where only i could see the difference, i waited a bit and once i had done things i deem'd made a change, i made a little walktrough around what i have done and around the case... 
The video is a bit on the longer side, and i got a bit confused with terminology i would be thrilled if you'd watch it :)

I will grab some batteries for my camera and that is one of the reasons i used camcorder now, and i will take some nice closeups tomorrow, also i will most likely put primer on the drawer piece :)

At the moment, it wont be :D, but with later updates i promised myself that i will make it radio controlled hehe...

TNX!!!

A few more days left, I will finish the mod before August :D

As i didnt want to post pictures that make no sence, posting pictures where only i could see the difference, i waited a bit and once i had done things i deem'd made a change, i made a little walktrough around what i have done and around the case...

The video is a bit on the longer side, and i got a bit confused with terminology i would be thrilled if you'd watch it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XweUbD1jcVo&feature=youtu.be

I will grab some batteries for my camera and that is one of the reasons i used camcorder now, and i will take some nice closeups tomorrow, also i will most likely put primer on the drawer piece :)

Use Skidoo track parts like rollers and stuff.. Would be about the right size.. Find some old ones off like a 70s model