Your first kiss?

STRMfrmXMN

This is in off-topic for a reason. Heads up since I'm sure it'll be derailed.

This idea came around to me in the LGBT thread. Basically this subject came up somehow and I guess it's time to start a thread about it.

Mine went like this:

I went to my friend's house with another friend of mine. I knew my friend's sister liked me. I wasn't too sure about her.

Both my friends were playing GTA on the Xbox while me, being the tired-at-10 PM sort I am was conked out on the couch. The girl sat on the couch just doing her thing.

I wake at 1 AM suddenly. I am thirsty. Friends are still playing games. I get up for water.

Next thing I know her face is on mine and I'm really groggy so I just kinda go with it. 

Then I get water.

The girl's brother is a little freaked out by what he just saw.

I go back to sleep.

Your story? Have you had yours yet? Anything else?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

well that was awkward for you I guess..

im just a 15 yo loner here... so never.. besides dating at this point is probably a bad idea ... right? right?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

im just a 15 yo loner here... so never..

It wasn't awkward at all. I was too tired for awkward.

Have fun trying to find those females.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Mines not nearly that great of a story, I had been dating a girl a while (We were both 14), We were at my families bowling center in the party room, I said "We should kiss" she agreed so we did... Consent is key kiddos...

It wasn't awkward at all. I was too tired for awkward.

Have fun trying to find those females.

minor edited it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

sock hop in middle school.

idk why they call it a sockhop

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

It was a girl surprisingly enough.

you see how that turned out ;)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Mine not nearly that great of a story, I had been dating a girl a while (We were both 14), We were at my families bowling center in the party room, I said "We should kiss" she agreed so we did... Consent is key kiddos...

That sounds awkward as all get out...

"Consent is key kiddos"

@WinNut, new quote for your list!

im just a 15 yo loner here... so never.. besides dating at this point is probably a bad idea ... right? right?

wait till you get 18-22 things get kinda slutty....

Well, first kiss was in like 2nd grade. I don't count that one. Then I kissed some girl freshmen year but there's no story there. 

However, the real story is the story behind my first "real" kiss with my first love.

It was a warm spring evening. I was with my bestfriend. The girl I've spent over a decade of my life with. We were laying beneath the stars, talking about whatever came to mind. It was getting late and she stood up to leave. 

We hugged.

And then it happened, 

out of no where we kissed.

We dated for 2 years after that. Until, unfortunately, life took a turn. 

I always told her I loved her to the moon and back. 

It was true. Every night I look up at the stars, I know we both live under the same sky. Our last kiss ended with tears. It hurt me to see the tears in her eyes, and I knew exactly why. It's because she was saying goodbye.

I can't go into detail. Although I can say this; love can waver from transcendent sublimity to wavering affliction.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

sock hop in middle school.

idk why they call it a sockhop

hahah you got a kiss out of sock hop, niceeee!!

Edited by blackadder

With my boyfriend, Liam.

Was at my house. Playing Nightmare before Christmas on PS2. good times.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

wait till you get 18-22 things get kinda slutty....

*wait till your acne and dandruff are gone...

When we said to play it off cool, this is NOT what we meant.

We didn't sleep together gawsh man, getcher head outta the gutter :P

I slept on the floor, she in her room by herself. We went out for a few weeks but I ultimately killed it off with her.

EDIT: Also, I was tired. I can take your comment in two ways and I'll take them both xD

I slept on the floor, she in her room by herself.

So you like the hard surfaces...

She was so disgusting she turned you off from women that much? Holy hell.

nah she was and is still real cool.

She knew i was at least queer so it was bittersweet for her too :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I slept on the floor, she in her room by herself. We went out for a few weeks but I ultimately killed it off with her.

EDIT: Also, I was tired. I can take your comment in two ways and I'll take them both xD

Should have followed her to her room and gotten ch33ky

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

*wait till your acne and dandruff are gone...

i stay at the bar till closing, then lower your standards dramatically, works all the time.  funny how people pair up at 3 in the morning....