April 3 2015 - The WAN Show Livestream

nicklmg

Amazon could just buy an QR reader app and you could print your own qr codes for custom deliveries. You could authorise certain devices to scan the codes so noone but you could order stuff.

Wow so many replies that it's out out of sync. I'm sure they are aware of this... Being tech users just watch in VLC (open vlc hit ctrl+v, enter youtube url) or just watch in twitch. 

If VLC isn't working the VLC nightly build 3.0 and above works. If you don't feel like editing the .lua file

A possible fix for the audio sync issue is to stream it through VLC and set the audio delay to -11850ms (+- 50ms).

Missed live show so watched youtube archive, had audio issues so ended up downloading show so I could re-sync the audio. So one is trying to ruin my weekend. LOL 

I've watched all the WAN shows before this one, but the audio is so far gone this is unwatchable for me.

Even after downloading a local copy of the youtube video to rule out streaming issues it's still too far gone.

Few thoughts:

1. The most simple way to fix the audio issue: just listen.

2. 10 000$+++ watch is not a rational purchase. I'm not particularly worried that some millionaire can't live with outdated technology and has to spend another 10000$++ every year.

3. I was baffled in elementary school when I heard my classmates had GTA: Vice City. Seems crazy to me but I don't wanna start policing how you raise your kids when it comes to video games.

Guys just listen to this WAN show. No need to look at them talking, or you will get confused. The audio is 10-12 seconds behind the video.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

That was the worst WAN show in a long time, hardly any talk on PC Tech, and Austin Evans sucks by the way Luke....

Good Content, enjoyed seeing Austin on the show. One of my favourite Youtube creators alongside Linus and JayZ2cents...

Tough to follow with the audio being out of sync....

solution - watch it on Twitch...

Keep up the great work guys, dust yourself off and go again

Sound out of sync on youtube, vessel and twitch versions

I assume what happened was rather than take a split before the livestream take

they recorded after the livestream take or rather the loopback from the livestream

so when the video from the live stream failed or stuttered - they had a choice

keep the audio and allow video to go out of sync, keep the video & audio in sync & keep the stutter

It would have been good if one of them could have recorded an intro explaining this.

I suspect that they haven't done anything about it due to Easter and I suspect nothing will get fixed till Tuesday

Just watch on twitch, it is in sync there. The vessel video wouldn't work on chrome so I went to youtube and the audio was out of sync, went to twitch and it was fine.

Just watch on twitch, it is in sync there. The vessel video wouldn't work on chrome so I went to youtube and the audio was out of sync, went to twitch and it was fine.

This WAN Show isn't archived on twitch. Please @nicklmg fix the video!!

Audio out of sync. Disliked, unsubbed, uninstalled windows.

escalated.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The article about the UK specifically states "primary schools" ie. kids under 11, some as young as 4, like I was when i started. I'm not sure if they're are referred to differently in Canada, but thought you'd want to know.

Second these are non government schools, and in the roster of what some schools are: pedaphilic religious sex cults, this is not that sensationalist.

I was prompted to make this gif. I am not sorry.

XoRFEHW.gif

med_gallery_177178_2825_79352.png

med_gallery_177178_2825_79352.png

whoa. That's deep....

deep dish