[Hoax] AIDS Infected Canned Food From Thailand 2015

Bajantechnician

The mafia of Thailand so something of the sort, has forced people to infiltrate( key word forced) Thailand canning plants. However, the mafia have all made sure that All these people have AIDS. Those people have infected the canning process with their blood, by putting in the virus in before the final canning process, sealing it it, and intoxicating the can.

THROW AWAY ALL CANNED GOODS, ESPECIALLY IN THE FRUITS DEPARTMENT, IT THEY ARE DISTRIBUTED, OR MANUFACTURED IN THAILAND.

more on the story
http://www.thaiembassy.org/jakarta/en/news/805/50966-Rumors-about-canned-fruits-exported-from-Thailand.html

controversy
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/canned-fruit-thailand-hiv-hoax.shtml

Believe what you want, But i personally take the safer route.

Thanks

Oh yeah, @Slick, @Ghost, @WoodenMarker, @LinusTech, @airdeano

pin the tab would you please? :)
Thanks ,
~BJT

Just want to make this clear to anyone reading this that it is indeed a hoax. Nothing to be concerned about.

- Blade of Grass

Edited by Blade of Grass

as @Blade of Grass said, At first i believed this was for real, but, as he said, it is "officially" determined the LTT community to be a hoax...

Thank You

~BJT

Please remove all caps from title

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The mafia of Thailand so something of the sort, has forced people to infiltrate( key word forced) Thailand canning plants. However, the mafia have all made sure that All these people have AIDS. Those people have infected the canning process with their blood, by putting in the virus in before the final canning process, sealing it it, and intoxicating the can.

THROW AWAY ALL CANNED GOODS, ESPECIALLY IN THE FRUITS DEPARTMENT, IT THEY ARE DISTRIBUTED, OR MANUFACTURED IN THAILAND.

more on the story

http://www.thaiembassy.org/jakarta/en/news/805/50966-Rumors-about-canned-fruits-exported-from-Thailand.html

controversy

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/canned-fruit-thailand-hiv-hoax.shtml

Believe what you want, But i personally take the safer route.

Thanks

Oh yeah, @Slick, @Ghost, @WoodenMarker, @LinusTech, @airdeano

pin the tab would you please? :)

Thanks ,

~BJT

You're a bit late for April Fools, m8

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Damn, how the f**k are we going to do?! Food now isn't as safe as it used to be.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I really hope it is April 1st where you live. 

I really hope it is April 1st where you live. 

Right....

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

Read

"Except for rare cases in which children consumed food that was pre-chewed by an HIV-infected caregiver, HIV has not been spread through food. The virus does not live long outside the body. You cannot get it from consuming food handled by an HIV-infected person; even if the food contained small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus."

/end thread

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

they literally have 0 benefit in this.. so hoax. 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Aah thanks for the info!

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Is this a joke? Or serious? 

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Aah thanks for the info!

No prob

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

they literally have 0 benefit in this.. so hoax. 

Aah thanks for the info!

Is this a joke? Or serious? 

LEGIT

YO

this is a legitiment thing

NOT APRIL FOOLS

Damnit, April has made me feel dizzy.....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

YO

this is a legitiment thing

NOT APRIL FOOLS

"Except for rare cases in which children consumed food that was pre-chewed by an HIV-infected caregiver, HIV has not been spread through food. The virus does not live long outside the body. You cannot get it from consuming food handled by an HIV-infected person; even if the food contained small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus."

Hail Sithis!

Damn, how the f**k are we going to do?! Food no isn't as safe as it used to be.....

throw it out?...

I doubt anything, even viruses, can survive the canning process. I also doubt the aids virus can survive being ingested instead of blood contact. Basically my bullshit meter is spiking.

Educate yourselves!

Unless their cutting themselves and putting their own blood in the foods then it'll be ineffective. On top of that blood doesn't live for very long outside of the body.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

dammit and I was just about to take in some thai fruit intravenously... now what am I going to do the rest of my night?

"....live long outside the human body." neversays now long... could be a year for all we know....

dammit and I was just about to take in some thai fruit intravenously... now what am I going to do the rest of my night?

same, go halfs with ya on a needle

anal bleaching

Hail Sithis!

"....live long outside the human body." neversays now long... could be a year for all we know....

Minutes to hours

Hail Sithis!