[Hoax] AIDS Infected Canned Food From Thailand 2015

Bajantechnician

I doubt anything, even viruses, can survive the canning process. I also doubt the aids virus can survive being ingested instead of blood contact. Basically my bullshit meter is spiking.

http://www.leavingmymarc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/BS-Meter1.jpg

Wtf is wrong with people!

ikr?

Educate yourselves!

Unless their cutting themselves and putting their own blood in the foods then it'll be ineffective. On top of that blood doesn't live for very long outside of the body.

that is what theyre doing.....

Minutes to hours

and don't they kinda like pasteurizated it. That would kill it too... Right?

and don't they kinda like pasteurizated it. That would kill it too... Right?

they put it in at the last step apparently, right before the put the lid on it

Please remove all caps from title

I really hope it is April 1st where you live. 

Right....

they literally have 0 benefit in this.. so hoax. 

not a hoax

that is what theyre doing.....

Blood outside of the body dies fairly quick though... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Are people actually taking this seriously? .-.

Nevertheless, I'm going to be burning my pantry, got a couple cans of spaghetti.  

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Blood outside of the body dies fairly quick though... 

its sumberged in artificial fruit juice, which contains sugar, what does blood need? oh right suugar......

YO

this is a legitiment thing

NOT APRIL FOOLS

where did i say it was a prank? Did you even read my message?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Who buys canned fruit from Thailand?

Maybe it's just cause I'm in oregon, but, all my fruit is either fresh, or, from around here.....

Same with me, I live in Portland I get most my fruit from fresh. I have never eaten canned fruit...

Are people actually taking this seriously? .-.

Nevertheless, I'm going to be burning my pantry, got a couple cans of spaghetti.  

whats not to be taken serious?

Yep.

Never had their canned fruit though. But I can see how some people may use their stuff alot. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

where did i say it was a prank? Did you even read my message?

the other guys....

Same with me, I live in Portland I get most my fruit from fresh. I have never eaten canned fruit...

i should move to oregon... none of this nonsense......

Blood won't survive that long. At all.

People aren't going to be able to just slit there wrists and poor all their blood into the cans in an automated system. Just not a thing.

Not to mention the blood would not survive the extreme time, and conditions of transport.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Yep.

Never had their canned fruit though. But I can see how some people may use their stuff alot. 

wait what?........... i live in ca..... ur like above me.... our stores literally have a section dedicated to canned foods

Things we in the PNW take for granted I guess :)

I guess! As the night progresses, I see my English getting worse, my apologies for the mistakes! 

Outside the human body HIV actually has terrible shelf life.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

if you went out to eat chances are you had canned something. Alot of our canned goods come from outside America. Flash frozen stuff is much better than it was.

Blood won't survive that long. At all.

People aren't going to be able to just slit there wrists and poor all their blood into the cans in an automated system. Just not a thing.

Not to mention the blood would not survive the extreme time, and conditions of transport.

i guess ur right... but.... lets say....

they ship out 100000 boxes, one box has 100 cans, one person buys 3 cans,

whats the chance of someone getting a can with a living virus?

wount that mean that at lease one person might get aids?

the other guys....

i should move to oregon... none of this nonsense......

then why quote me? :S

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I guess! As the night progresses, I see my English getting worse, my apologies for the mistakes! 

ahahha :)

Outside the human body HIV actually has terrible shelf life.

shelf life... as like we go around measuring shelf life of a fatal disease.... :)

if you went out to eat chances are you had canned something. Alot of our canned goods come from outside America. Flash frozen stuff is much better than it was.

ikr?