[Hoax] AIDS Infected Canned Food From Thailand 2015

Bajantechnician

they kinda have to ask for something or have some message attached to it, i don't see that here, just crazy people. Anyways is a hoax so good to know people aren't this crazy yet.

maybe theyre tryin to discredit the thailand food division....

So, everyone is aware that 1) this is false and 2) you're not going to get HIV/AIDS simply by eating things...

Right?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I suppose the Indonesians can't wait for another 1998. Ganyang Cina Ganyang Cina

the autisim this it to be truthful, quite dum

my church was the one to inform me on this in a mass email

Someone asked you earlier in this thread if you were drunk/high.

I have reason to believe you are with a sentence such as "the autisim this it to be truthful, quite dum"

Jesus.

post #48 plz... just think about it....

Except the odds are not .0000001. They are zero. Because this is a hoax. Even if it wasn't a hoax, HIV couldn't live in canned goods. According to AIDSMap, a PH below 7 is not suitable for HIV to survive in and according to the University of Georgia's list of food PH levels, all canned goods have a PH of below 7 (the highests being around 6.4 or so). Also note that that list contains food that is also not canned. All canned goods are marked as such.

Sources:

https://www.aidsmap.com/Survival-outside-the-body/page/1321278/

http://www.foodscience.caes.uga.edu/extension/documents/fdaapproximatephoffoodslacf-phs.pdf

pH of canned foods.

Source

EDIT: Oh and do note the temperature changes in shipping and storage.

Except the odds are not .0000001. They are zero. Because this is a hoax. Even if it wasn't a hoax, HIV couldn't live in canned goods. According to AIDSMap, a PH below 7 is not suitable for HIV to survive in and according to the University of Georgia's list of food PH levels, all canned goods have a PH of below 7 (the highests being around 6.4 or so). Also note that that list contains food that is also not canned. All canned goods are marked as such.

Sources:

http://www.foodscience.caes.uga.edu/extension/documents/fdaapproximatephoffoodslacf-phs.pdf

I've been trying to elaborate that point.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

canned food is a bad idea anyway.. x'D

all i eat are nutty bars by little debbie and subway sandwhiches. sooooooooooo.

(and i know its sandwiches. its just my fingers are waaaayyy too used to saying which. :P not worth my time)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Your church has been fooled.

Better break the news and refute the hoax with some cold hard knowledge. 

lol

got it

So, everyone is aware that 1) this is false and 2) you're not going to get HIV/AIDS simply by eating things...

Right?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I suppose the Indonesians can't wait for another 1998. Ganyang Cina Ganyang Cina

ahahahah :) 

1) dont to drugs

2)dont make drugs

ur fine

Sources:

I've been trying to elaborate that point.

well, ty then.... :)

(and i know its sandwiches. its just my fingers are waaaayyy too used to saying which. :P not worth my time)

:)

how bout ur weed cakes? :)

what happened to ur steam? it says im blocked

well, ty then.... :)

:)

how bout ur weed cakes? :)

celebrating 1 year 100% sober in a little while. :P

wait, shit, i think thats over now. x'D 

i dont know. let me go spend an hour doing the math. 

i THINK im a year sober? 

if not then by next month i will be. :P

what happened to ur steam? it says im blocked

a conversation we had. T^T

''linus used a 280x here''

''nah breh, three 290x 8 gig versions is what he used''

''290''

''no, tri-fire 290x 8 gig''

''290x 8 gig version''

''yes.... i just told you that''

''three of them''

''i know... i just said that.... twice...''

it just bugged me i guess. :P x'D 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Oh god...people still know nothing about aids

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

celebrating 1 year 100% sober in a little while. :P

wait, shit, i think thats over now. x'D 

i dont know. let me go spend an hour doing the math. 

i THINK im a year sober? 

if not then by next month i will be. :P

a conversation we had. T^T

''linus used a 280x here''

''nah breh, three 290x 8 gig versions is what he used''

''290''

''no, tri-fire 290x 8 gig''

''290x 8 gig version''

''yes.... i just told you that''

''three of them''

''i know... i just said that.... twice...''

it just bugged me i guess. :P x'D 

But weed doesn't get you drunk.  <_<

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Oh god...people still know nothing about aids

no.... i know lots..... its bad for you.....

But weed doesn't get you drunk.  <_<

it gets u high

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

Read

"Except for rare cases in which children consumed food that was pre-chewed by an HIV-infected caregiver, HIV has not been spread through food. The virus does not live long outside the body. You cannot get it from consuming food handled by an HIV-infected person; even if the food contained small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus."

/end thread

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't know if OP was being serious or not. I don't know if you figured it out, but I'm a little bit (a massive) hypochondriac. :P

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't know if OP was being serious or not. I don't know if you figured it out, but I'm a little bit (a massive) hypochondriac. :P

?

?

Doesn't matter. I was speaking to beebskadoo. I know that sounds rude, it's not supposed to.

So both sources are pages saying it's a hoax... why even post this?

in the beginning, the first source (me) thought it wasnt

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently I was called here as an expert on the topic of HIV? I don't know what's going on here, but HIV is not a very resilient virus and requires a specific set of conditions to survive in. They rapidly become unviable as infectious agents once outside of a host body as contact with other substances will change the pH of the fluid that HIV is residing in because they must stay between a pH of 7-8. However, HIV is resilient to low temperatures, and reliable killing only achieved at 60C. From what I know the longest HIV can survive in most rare case conditions such as syringes and dead bodies being 1 week for syringes and 2 weeks for dead bodies.