LGBT community

carguy86

Has anyone here played this?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Aerobiz_Supersonic-20101226-172426.png

It's called Aerobiz Supersonic. I loved playing this. I think I'll download it and do it again.

10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'm too tired to message the other three who can't follow directions above, here is a low resolution photo of a potato:

Actually I'm too tired to find one

isbfno8.png

On 12/16/2016 at 0:41 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

@deXxterlab97

Get the floteplain thing, it make ur name BLUE

wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???????

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Screenshot_20161217-200334.png

sorry too poor, next time then. anyone can give a me a small loan of yearly floatplane club membership?

Fun fact: Slayer's album Reign in Blood was originally released on Def Jam and distributed by Geffen Records.

And unlike most other Def Jam releases at the time, it also had different style catalog numbers, where instead of having a CK [number] (in the United States, as it was still distributed under CBS Records) or a DEF [number] (for Europe) catalog number, it had a catalog number much closer to what Geffen used at the time.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Niemand said:

I call bullshit on that. Trump has never been opposed to LGBT shit, even back when he was running in 2000.

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I call bullshit on that. Trump has never been opposed to LGBT shit, even back when he was running in 2000.

Yeah... he just picked a Vice President who champions 'reparative therapy' for LGBT individuals and filled his cabinet with similar individuals. ...What could possibly go wrong for the Queer folk in the next four years? 

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah... he just picked a Vive President who champions 'reparative therapy' for LGBT individuals and filled his cabinet with similar individuals. ...What could possibly go wrong for the Queer folk in the next four years? 

I've said it before, Pence can't really do much of anything unless Trump himself is impeached or dies in office. And even then, I'm sure Pence is aware enough that fucking with LGBT rights would kill his political career.

34 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

sorry too poor, next time then. anyone can give a me a small loan of yearly floatplane club membership?

Just consult my bear, Madeline. Terms of the loan include a daily +10% interest rate, and authorizes the use of thugs (from our subsidiary Thugs-4-Less) for debt collection in the event that your loan becomes delinquent. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

10 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

6 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah... he just picked a Vice President who champions 'reparative therapy' for LGBT individuals and filled his cabinet with similar individuals. ...What could possibly go wrong for the Queer folk in the next four years? 

No need to argue because of this. Let's just see what happens.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

I've said it before, Pence can't really do much of anything unless Trump himself is impeached or dies in office. And even then, I'm sure Pence is aware enough that fucking with LGBT rights would kill his political career.

The Vice-President can put pressure on the President.  The cabinet can put pressure on the president.  The senate and congress can put pressure on the senate.  Politics is all about making deals to gain votes for your bills.  US Congress has been borderline USELESS for the last eight years before it's dug it's feet in and needs to be appeased to make much of anything happen.  President Trump has both democrats and Republicans who don't like him and there will need to be agreements made in exchange for getting legislation passed.  What agreements get made can be very dangerous for LGBT individuals in America who would want protections from discrimination.

Just now, Niemand said:

No need to argue because of this. Let's just see what happens.

Eh, fair enough. I still don't think any anti-LGBT laws will come into fruition but I guess time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Just consult my bear, Madeline. Terms of the loan include a daily +10% interest rate, and authorizes the use of thugs (from our subsidiary Thugs-4-Less) for debt collection in the event that your loan becomes delinquent. 

*steals Madeline*

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Eh, fair enough. I still don't think any anti-LGBT laws will come into fruition but I guess time will tell.

I try not to make predictions. I'm not in on their game, so I don't know what the next move is. I just keep watchful.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

*steals Madeline*

*gets turned into Swiss cheese by competently trained thugs*

*takes back Madeline *

*lightly kicks Daring's corpse*

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm considering the Floatplane thingy as the "cool kids club" of LTT. 

You can't buy coolness.

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

*takes back Madeline *

*lightly kicks Daring's corpse*

hey, that's pokémon abuse.

Just now, Daring said:

hey, that's pokémon abuse.

And throwing things at Pokémon, enslaving them, then making them beat each other to a pulp is less abusive? 

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

And throwing things at Pokémon, enslaving them, then making them beat each other to a pulp is less abusive? 

Yes, because it's mainstream.