LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

Not necessarily directly in the way you're implying (it's more implicit, as she never addressed the infiltration of radicals and just diverted blame to Trump), but she was involved with starting the refugee crisis in the first place. Remember the invasion of Libya?

Did she order the invasion of Libya so that radical islamists could be brought into the country through an eventual refugee crisis?

Just now, Niemand said:

Did she order the invasion of Libya so that radical islamists could be brought into the country through an eventual refugee crisis?

I don't think she meant it to be that way, it just turned out that way because these invasions don't help.

35 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

Hooman? Well for now I'd guess that suffices.

He? Legally atm, but for the purpouses of my sanity and this thread no.

Might be a bit less frame stutters than the 390 though that may just be thermals, otherwise they are performing almost exactly the same.

I did get it for actually being able to hear my self think while playing games though and, before I couldn't hear through my closed headphones and now I can't hear the gpu over the AIO pump so most certainly an improvement.

That's awesome.  My old sager laptop has always been crazy loud which I hated and after about 6 years the fan bearings must be shot since they sound even more like jet engines even just sitting on the desktop or doing basic tasks like word or internet explorer.   

It was a night and day difference getting my first desktop last January.  Even with a stock Intel cooler on a 6700K, 2 cheap NZXT blue led fans, and a basic MSI GTX 970 my desktop was quieter while gaming (decent GPU use like 2013 Tomb Raider) than my laptop is while using internet explorer.  That's how much quieter my desktop was.  lol

After I swapped the CPU cooler for a Cryorig C7 and got a Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070 it got even quieter.  With the fan stop feature I can hardly hear it while doing light tasks like Internet browsing or iTunes.  There's even been games with a light enough GPU load that the fans stay off.  Near silent gaming yessss.  ?

I'm currently in the process of gathering a few parts to help make it even quieter.  I could show pictures later but I've gotten a Cryorig H7 CPU cooler and a shiny nice Seasonic platinum rated PSU that according to @STRMfrmXMN will be even quieter than my EVGA 750W B2 is currently.  

I haven't put those parts in yet because I'm trying to decide if I want to get non-led Corsair ML120 magnetic levitation bearing fans to replace the current case fans along with getting an LED strip for blue color lighting inside my case or if I just want to use blue led ML120 fans.  

So once I swap the CPU cooler, PSU, and case fans my main desktop should get even quieter.  

I sometimes have a low tolerance for white noise and especially computer noise so this is a fun excuse to try making my main desktop as quiet as possible without breaking the bank.  

I also might get get a new case but I'm still deciding on that.

34 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

IT'S LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She's one of my favorite characters.  ?

15 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

hooman ... thats how i call humans ... if you dont like it i can try to remember not to call you a hooman :P 

i had a feeling that "he" was not correct xD 

That reminds of Team Hooman (I think I spelled it correctly) which is Felicia Day's fan club.  Check them out.  Their mascot is a raccoon I believe.  ?

6 minutes ago, wcreek said:

The kink was real...

Worst thing is thatvas i was leaving his dad said "dont fuck so vigorously next time or Else you are paying for a new sofa"

(No sexy stuff happened, the sofa just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) broke for No aparent reason)

Edited by carguy86
Fixed grammar

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

20 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I'm not here to judge you whatever it is but ok I won't ask what it is then.  No worries.  

Long story short, think ninjas in orange jumpsuits.

yeah...

7 minutes ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

I don't think she meant it to be that way, it just turned out that way because these invasions don't help.

So she didn't want to riddle the country with people that hate our very existence.

1 minute ago, Niemand said:

So she didn't want to riddle the country with people that hate our very existence.

Okay, I'll rephrase it then. She supports policies that will eventually end up riddling the country with people who hate our existence. Even if that wasn't her initial intent in supporting it, from looking at the situation I believe that's what would have happened. Not to mention, she wanted to go to war with Russia because of Wikileaks...and they say Trump will start WWIII lol

And by the way, I'm for letting some in as long as we can properly filter out radicals. Even Canada's process is tighter than ours, as cucked as Trudeau is.

17 minutes ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

That first point was exactly what I was trying to say in the beginning. And yeah there's no real guarantee, but the RNC is full of globalist dipshits, so it's kinda to be implied.

What is a globalist?

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

his research is solid. If you don't like the truth that's fine then

Solid like a constipated turd.

tbh, I believe the whole "Russia hacked the DNC to influence the election!" thing is bullshit.

You know what the #1 threat to any organization is? Disgruntled employees, not hackers. They're much, much more likely to breach NDAs and leak sensitive information, including emails.

The DNC email leak also revealed a massive amount of corruption within the Democrats. Going against the will of the people and installing Clinton as their candidate, using Bernie Sanders' Jewish heritage against him (wonder why he's not a fan of identity politics anymore? That is why), collusion with mainstream media outlets like CNN, Huffington Post and ABC and even tech giants like Google and AOL (lol...) to try to win the public's favor over Trump and the Republicans, so on and so forth. They were also putting themselves into this la-la land where everyone except a few southern states supports the Democrats, Clinton has a 99% chance of winning the election and progressivism is the future of liberal politics and all liberals must submit to the progressive agenda or die, blah blah blah.

And then Election day happened. The Democrats got slapped not once, but thrice by the American public. They lost control of all three branches of the federal government. Now, rather than admitting that yes, there is corruption in their party and they should fix it, they blamed a convenient political target, Russia, for hacking the DNC to swing the election in Trump's favor. After months of claiming that the election wasn't being rigged. Hmmm... kinda seems like an Alex Jones-level conspiracy theory to me, especially due to how convenient of a political target Russia is.

Keep in mind that I'm not saying that Russia doesn't have a team of government-employed hackers. Every major world power does, the United States included. But the whole thing just seems awfully fishy to me, especially after the DNC's corruption was publicly exposed via Wikileaks and disgruntled employees are a significantly bigger threat than hackers are.

16 minutes ago, Daring said:

tbh, I believe the whole "Russia hacked the DNC to influence the election!" thing is bullshit.

You know what the #1 threat to any organization is? Disgruntled employees, not hackers. They're much, much more likely to breach NDAs and leak sensitive information, including emails.

The DNC email leak also revealed a massive amount of corruption within the Democrats. Going against the will of the people and installing Clinton as their candidate, using Bernie Sanders' Jewish heritage against him (wonder why he's not a fan of identity politics anymore? That is why), collusion with mainstream media outlets like CNN, Huffington Post and ABC and even tech giants like Google and AOL (lol...) to try to win the public's favor over Trump and the Republicans, so on and so forth. They were also putting themselves into this la-la land where everyone except a few southern states supports the Democrats, Clinton has a 99% chance of winning the election and progressivism is the future of liberal politics and all liberals must submit to the progressive agenda or die, blah blah blah.

And then Election day happened. The Democrats got slapped not once, but thrice by the American public. They lost control of all three branches of the federal government. Now, rather than admitting that yes, there is corruption in their party and they should fix it, they blamed a convenient political target, Russia, for hacking the DNC to swing the election in Trump's favor. After months of claiming that the election wasn't being rigged. Hmmm... kinda seems like an Alex Jones-level conspiracy theory to me, especially due to how convenient of a political target Russia is.

Keep in mind that I'm not saying that Russia doesn't have a team of government-employed hackers. Every major world power does, the United States included. But the whole thing just seems awfully fishy to me, especially after the DNC's corruption was publicly exposed via Wikileaks and disgruntled employees are a significantly bigger threat than hackers are.

Damn right.

14 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

We've literally talked about Russia and the DNC hack a dozen time on this thread. Can we just chill and be gay together?

Yeah, let's do that.

16 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

We've literally talked about Russia and the DNC hack a dozen time on this thread. Can we just chill and be gay together?

Sure, let us engage in vigorous homosexual intercourse and break all the sofas on earth.

/s

Mods please dont kill me....

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

4 minutes ago, carguy86 said:

Sure, let us engage in vigorous homosexual intercourse and break all the sofas on earth.

I'm waiting for the right person.

2 minutes ago, carguy86 said:

Silly goose, I AM ULTRAGAY!!!

received_556935884485284.jpeg

Is that you?

I've been mistaking carguy86 for wrathoftheturkey and vice-versa.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

ur wearing plaid. Too manly

But.... G-string, makeup, rainbow shoes, rainbow flag....

Am i not gay enough?

D232-CS-Headshot.jpg

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That reminds of Team Hooman (I think I spelled it correctly) which is Felicia Day's fan club.  Check them out.  Their mascot is a raccoon I believe.  ?

oke will do xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

hooman ... thats how i call humans ... if you dont like it i can try to remember not to call you a hooman :P 

i had a feeling that "he" was not correct xD 

Hooman

1 hour ago, carguy86 said:

*visiting Bf*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Sofa breaks*

received_955519481249955.jpeg

Kink

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

The kink was real...

Was? :(

1 hour ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Image result for naruto meme

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.