LGBT community

carguy86
4 minutes ago, Daring said:

No, but it's pretty dumb and I regret liking it when I was younger.

Well there's lots of things you'll regret later on

*coughs* parents 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

16 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I fucking love Malik Obama now. He's a living meme.

I was trying to figure out the relation to President Obama and Malik. I see, Malik is Barack's brother.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

21 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

But is he?

*x-files theme plays*

16 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

most likely ... well... idk .... crap.... 

Hooman? Well for now I'd guess that suffices.

He? Legally atm, but for the purpouses of my sanity and this thread no.

21 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Wow!  That's almost half.  Noise aside I'd think the cost to run the card dropped a nice amount too.  

Are you finding the performance to be satisfactory?

Might be a bit less frame stutters than the 390 though that may just be thermals, otherwise they are performing almost exactly the same.

I did get it for actually being able to hear my self think while playing games though and, before I couldn't hear through my closed headphones and now I can't hear the gpu over the AIO pump so most certainly an improvement.

Okay, I know this might not be popular for me to say in your eyes, but somehow I think we're going to be okay. We'll survive Trump. Pence isn't going to pass any of that shit because the VP has no political power, and Trump HAS vowed to protect the LGBT. Clinton's love for you was a facade, especially since she wants to riddle the country with people that hate our very existence.

4 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Hmmmm, I wonder what a synonym for kitty is.....

Ask your president. He was a known kitty-handler by many accounts.

1 hour ago, Zorbeltuss said:

No I played a lot of the Aerobiz original though

I played the original too. I prefer this one because it had more cities and the planes could travel longer distances IIRC. But the original Aerobiz had a cool animation in which the plane would actually perform a miniature flight on the map when you created a new route, while Supersonic only showed the plane taking flight (though it bore your company's colors so that was cool).

5 minutes ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

Clinton's love for you was a facade, especially since she wants to riddle the country with people that hate our very existence.

Such as?

I want to create a new language and use it on my computer but I'm afraid it might be just a little bit too much work. xD

8 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

oh really??

Image result for question mark meme

that is not true by any stretch of the imagination. The VP wields significant influence on the president's decisions, and is one of his legislative liasons to get congress to do the shit he wants to happen

1. Yes. He has vowed to protect us as citizens. Also keep in mind that most Republicans in office hate Trump.

2. Look at who Clinton idolized and wanted to emulate in office. Angela fucking Merkel. Inb4 "hurr durr Putin"

3. Regardless I don't think Pence cares that much. Notice how he hasn't made an official statement about what the media has said about his record.

18 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

Hooman? Well for now I'd guess that suffices.

He? Legally atm, but for the purpouses of my sanity and this thread no.

hooman ... thats how i call humans ... if you dont like it i can try to remember not to call you a hooman :P 

i had a feeling that "he" was not correct xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

9 minutes ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

Okay, I know this might not be popular for me to say in your eyes, but somehow I think we're going to be okay. We'll survive Trump. Pence isn't going to pass any of that shit because the VP has no political power, and Trump HAS vowed to protect the LGBT. Clinton's love for you was a facade, especially since she wants to riddle the country with people that hate our very existence.

Honestly though, like you're not wrong. Though Trump doesn't have to uphold his promises. He's already backpedaling quite a few promises he's made. I think Trump is going to have Pence do a lot of the work.

Clinton doesn't have an incredibly good record on LGBT rights and the Clinton foundation did take large donations from Saudi Arabia so like that's not really cool.

I've said this before, but like Trump is too nationalistic but Clinton is too much of a globalist. 

Shit's gone awry domestically and abroad, it's cool that people care about the issues abroad but it's important to address issues here too. Trump recognizes the at home issues, but not really the abroad issues, and Clinton recognizes the abroad issues but not really the at home issues. 

1 minute ago, Mister2010 said:

hooman ... thats how i call humans ... if you dont like it i can try to remember not to call you a hooman :P 

i had a feeling that "he" was not correct xD 

It's no problem that you call me hooman/human, it's just that my fascination with neurological implants and cybernetics has not only lead my to a lot of studies in the field but also if it's ever available (for non medical reasons, in my lifetime) I will not be human for long...

6 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Honestly though, like you're not wrong. Though Trump doesn't have to uphold his promises. He's already backpedaling quite a few promises he's made. I think Trump is going to have Pence do a lot of the work.

Clinton doesn't have an incredibly good record on LGBT rights and the Clinton foundation did take large donations from Saudi Arabia so like that's not really cool.

I've said this before, but like Trump is too nationalistic but Clinton is too much of a globalist. 

Shit's gone awry domestically and abroad, it's cool that people care about the issues abroad but it's important to address issues here too. Trump recognizes the at home issues, but not really the abroad issues, and Clinton recognizes the abroad issues but not really the at home issues. 

Personally I'm right with Trump on nationalism, but you're right on most of this

56 minutes ago, Daring said:

No, but it's pretty dumb and I regret liking it when I was younger.

I'm not here to judge you whatever it is but ok I won't ask what it is then.  No worries.  

54 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

They used to look legit identical, but peanut now has orange eyes and butter has green eyes, and butter has a more squashed in face. 

Personality wise, they are polar opposites of each other.

Now has?  Did their eyes change color?

Is one nice and the other mean?  Or one super clingy and the other all like "I'm a strong independent kitty!".  ?

21 minutes ago, Niemand said:

Such as?

Radical Islamists that hate our culture and everything we as Americans stand for are infiltrating the refugee process. "but-but-ISLAMOPHOBIA!" No. Anyone who uses that is not to be taken seriously in my eyes.

*visiting Bf*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Sofa breaks*

received_955519481249955.jpeg

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

15 minutes ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

1. Yes. He has vowed to protect us as citizens. Also keep in mind that most Republicans in office hate Trump.

This means nothing.

Just now, Niemand said:

This means nothing.

Really now? if they were able to obstruct Obama, who's to say they won't obstruct Trump?

3 minutes ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

Radical Islamists that hate our culture and everything we as Americans stand for are infiltrating the refugee process. "but-but-ISLAMOPHOBIA!" No. Anyone who uses that is not to be taken seriously in my eyes.

You said she wanted to riddle the country with them. So she was involved with getting radical islamists in the refugee process?

1 minute ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

Personally I'm right with Trump on nationalism, but you're right on most of this

Ah. 

Nah me myself, I value Minnesota more than I do the country it is associated with. But I guess as long as Minnesota is associated with the US, it's important that things get fixed in those other states too. 

15 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

raw

http://trumpdonald.org/

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Niemand said:

You said she wanted to riddle the country with them. So she was involved with getting radical islamists in the refugee process?

Not necessarily directly in the way you're implying (it's more implicit, as she never addressed the infiltration of radicals and just diverted blame to Trump), but she was involved with starting the refugee crisis in the first place. Remember the invasion of Libya?

4 minutes ago, MasontheDeathbat said:

Really now? if they were able to obstruct Obama, who's to say they won't obstruct Trump?

I have no clue. Let's wait and see.

I just don't place my hopes on whether or not Republicans hate Trump, because I don't know that. There's no guarantee anywhere in that area.

Just now, Niemand said:

I have no clue. Let's wait and see.

I just don't place on my hopes on whether or not Republicans hate Trump, because I don't know that. There's no guarantee anywhere in that area.

That first point was exactly what I was trying to say in the beginning. And yeah there's no real guarantee, but the RNC is full of globalist dipshits, so it's kinda to be implied.

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Ah. 

Nah me myself, I value Minnesota more than I do the country it is associated with. But I guess as long as Minnesota is associated with the US, it's important that things get fixed in those other states too. 

True.