LGBT community

carguy86
1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I'm not here to judge you whatever it is but ok I won't ask what it is then.  No worries.  

Now has?  Did their eyes change color?

Is one nice and the other mean?  Or one super clingy and the other all like "I'm a strong independent kitty!".  ?

They changed color from being kittens, its pretty normal.

Butter is stupid, and peanut is afraid of his shadow

heyyy

makeup.png

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

You are both hot lololol

Thats what I was going for

We've basically swapped roles lol

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

2 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That's awesome.  My old sager laptop has always been crazy loud which I hated and after about 6 years the fan bearings must be shot since they sound even more like jet engines even just sitting on the desktop or doing basic tasks like word or internet explorer.   

It was a night and day difference getting my first desktop last January.  Even with a stock Intel cooler on a 6700K, 2 cheap NZXT blue led fans, and a basic MSI GTX 970 my desktop was quieter while gaming (decent GPU use like 2013 Tomb Raider) than my laptop is while using internet explorer.  That's how much quieter my desktop was.  lol

After I swapped the CPU cooler for a Cryorig C7 and got a Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070 it got even quieter.  With the fan stop feature I can hardly hear it while doing light tasks like Internet browsing or iTunes.  There's even been games with a light enough GPU load that the fans stay off.  Near silent gaming yessss.  ?

I'm currently in the process of gathering a few parts to help make it even quieter.  I could show pictures later but I've gotten a Cryorig H7 CPU cooler and a shiny nice Seasonic platinum rated PSU that according to @STRMfrmXMN will be even quieter than my EVGA 750W B2 is currently.  

I haven't put those parts in yet because I'm trying to decide if I want to get non-led Corsair ML120 magnetic levitation bearing fans to replace the current case fans along with getting an LED strip for blue color lighting inside my case or if I just want to use blue led ML120 fans.  

So once I swap the CPU cooler, PSU, and case fans my main desktop should get even quieter.  

I sometimes have a low tolerance for white noise and especially computer noise so this is a fun excuse to try making my main desktop as quiet as possible without breaking the bank.  

I also might get get a new case but I'm still deciding on that.

Please update on the Magnetic levitation fans when you get them I'm very interested in that.

Also Luna is the best, except she doesn't smoke a pipe with the exception of my avatar.

10 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

and then there's me

Im ugly af without makeup as it turns out

My mum literally said I looked better as a girl and she doesnt even know whats going on yet

3 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

me too. On the other hand, I don't wear makeup, so I'm just ugly af in general.

ouch

Its a good thing

Cause soon ill be wearing it all the time

Get my name officially changed in February too

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Told ya so. 

You look nothing like I imagined

3 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

I had a dream where I decided I was sick of being a guy. And I am. I'm tired of the gender barrier that separates me from half of the human population (the half I just happen to be better with). I can't talk to girls without them trying to analyze whether or not I like them, can't talk to them too much without seeming like a creep, can't even fucking say their hair looks great without them wondering "wait is he flirting with me?"

Reveal hidden contents

and the answer is no. No, I'm not. I don't bloody flirt. Ever.

And it goes the other way too. They're human beings, this wondrous mind of emotions and thoughts and shit. I don't want my interactions with friends to be colored by having to discern every few seconds "wait does she like me?" "does she think I'm flirting?" "Is this too much? Am I being clingy?"

There are some very chill people who think I like them and makes them distant. It's fucking annoying.

I must be an oddball then, because I generally don't care whether someone thinks that if I'm trying to hit on them. Or vice versa. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

you look browner than I thought you would. I was expecting, like Enrique Iglesias (dunno why he's my go-to hispanic guy but oh well)

I am browner than you'd expect, especially compared to the rest of my family. 

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

but the thing is they do. And their behavior changes, and then you're left trying to explain why.

I see where this comes from. I came out to some friends and one of them got far freakier with me lmao

2 hours ago, carguy86 said:

Worst thing is thatvas i was leaving his dad said "dont fuck so vigorously next time or Else you are paying for a new sofa"

(No sexy stuff happened, the sofa just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) broke for No aparent reason)

Sure it did lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

Close. Minnesotan born Michigan/Indiana/Qatar bred Pakistani, but my fam's pretty sure they migrated from Turkey a few centuries ago so I'm even lighter than most ppl. I could easily pass as a tanned white guy

Ah. My family is primarily Mexican, Irish, and a lot of Central and South American mixed in. 

4 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

That is.... an interesting and cool combination. Wonder how your beer tastes

lol

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Everyone post photos of themselves! Except me of course, because I get further and further depressed every time I look at myself

Luke, don't feel depressed with how you look. In the end, looks mean shit when your personality is good. 

4 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

even when your personality is bad, looks don't shouldn't mean shit

aw hell nah. Don't want to break the servers

all european americans are mutts. Eez chill

basically

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

HOW DARE YOU CALL THEM BASIC! IS IT BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE???????????????

I know...

I deserve the guillotine for my actions.