LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Nicholatian said:

I don’t agree with you. Sorry.

That's fine.

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

Agreeing to disagree is more or less meaningless anyway, FWIW.

I see.

Replies are gonna be shorter for a while because my hand fucking hurts, btw. (this is towards everyone, not just you)

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

It's just that the prior conversation is an unwinnable disagreement, neither side has a hope of convincing the other. More importantly continuing the conversation could a toxic situation that would only serve to divide. All we can do is respect that we come from a wide world and respect each other for what we have in common rather then what we don't. :)

3 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Its my phone. I'm not buying a new one.

Were you on discord constantly or was it in the background? Because it'll still run and check shit if it's in the background.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Ordered a second 1080 cause black friday... forgot that I didn't have the vga cables required. having to wait a week to sli. 

xD (atleast I got new toe-socks though, they're awesome)

2 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

I'm omw home now after school, so tired .w.

It's almost 3am here, and I've got to be at school by 7:40a which means I'd have to leave home by like 7:25a(or so) to get to school on time.

Which gives me under 4 hours to sleep. Though I did get some sleep in earlier, like 3 hours. So I mean it sort of works out to be the same even though it wasn't contiguous

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Luckily, I have a mother who is willing to support me while I ready myself to leave the nest. She wants to give me a few years to figure out what I’m doing, and at 18 I have a few eggs already incubating. 

Me too. My problem is that I lack self-discipline, but I've been improving in this area.

10 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Well, when I was in high school I was shamed by my "friends" because I'm the only virgin remaining (they're no longer my friends). Now I know better.

How did you stay a virgin for so long if you were surrounded by dicks?

4 hours ago, Selah said:

Ordered a second 1080 cause black friday... forgot that I didn't have the vga cables required. having to wait a week to sli. 

Please tell me you're not actually running a display powered by a 1080 on VGA...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

7 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Please tell me you're not actually running a display powered by a 1080 on VGA...

I would. CRT monitors fun life! 

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Some people want that 1K fps for their Quake 3.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 hours ago, Niemand said:

How did you stay a virgin for so long if you were surrounded by dicks?

My self esteem when I was in high school was low. I guess things got better when I went to college.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

19 hours ago, Daring said:

Critical thinking won't be the norm until we fix the school underfunding issue. A lot of schools across America are underfunded and have outdated materials, or are unable to provide for their students what they want to learn. 

Just think about all the people on welfare and how that money can be put into better things than people like me, who look at dank memes all day. Could be used to fund schools better. Or science, because NASA is also underfunded. That'd be a more useful use of that tax money than paying someone for looking at dank memes all day.

iMac G5 

single core amd laptops. 

We don't even have projectors anymore nor a smart board. We also sold the school playground for scrap metal

13 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

But what do I do when I only have 2 friends?  

One of whom I really only became friends with within the last month to month and a half.

She doesn't talk to me every day and her and my other friend both work so I'm stuck at home watching tv and playing video games most of each day.  Fun but very lonely and leaves me feeling rather depressed.  

I'm still living with my parents and not currently working while going to grad school for my MLIS degree.  

One friend I have ditched me for reasons I won't explain

so I have nobody now. Although I have discord 

13 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Haha, I’m in a very similar situation. Two friends, one whom I’ve known for long, and another whom I met a month and a half ago. The latter girl is really sweet and we had this fling that burned really bright for a while, and then faded out of view…

I’m also stuck at home, not really currently working, but technically doing freelancing to make some cash. I don’t play games and I’m not going to university… yet.

Personally, I get enough social stimulation from the various Discord servers I’m on, and other acquantenances plus the company I lead. That’s about it. Nothing IRL except my mother and our new roommate.

Same here, shitposting on discord servers and pretending to have friends 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, themctipers said:

One friend I have ditched me for reasons I won't explain

so I have nobody now. Although I have discord 

That's too bad...

At least you have something else for now.  Though trying to find a few IRL friends might be nice if you want offline friends. 

3 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That's too bad...

At least you have something else for now.  Though trying to find a few IRL friends might be nice if you want offline friends. 

Yeah it is nice however almost everyone hates me. So.. Yeah. 

I I get a fresh start next year... In high school ?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

10 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

The train/thread just derailed, crashed into a chasm, burned, and then blew up. 

What is needed is a flying time machine train like from Back to the Future Part 3.  ?

Then no crashing.  lol

10 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Not really.  Agreeing to disagree just means he's suggesting you both accept you aren't going to change the other's mind and let the matter go for whatever reason.  

It's meant as a civil way to end an argument so far as I understand it.  Hardly meaningless.  

10 hours ago, Daring said:

I see.

Replies are gonna be shorter for a while because my hand fucking hurts, btw. (this is towards everyone, not just you)

Do you have carpal tunnel or something?

9 hours ago, Selah said:

How awesome are they?  ?

9 hours ago, Tibbles said:

I'm omw home now after school, so tired .w.

Hang in there.  School can be draining but it's survivable.  I'm sure things will get better.  ?

19 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Yeah it is nice however almost everyone hates me. So.. Yeah. 

I I get a fresh start next year... In high school ?

Don't worry.  Play your cards right and high school can be a very fun time of your life.  ?

13 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

It is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. We weren’t arguing about whether or not we were arguing; we were arguing about the notion of gun control. It is obvious that we can agree to disagree, and the explicit mentioning of such creates an illusion of common ground that does not exist in the current subject matter.

I was trying to say that "agree to disagree" merely gives both sides a way to back out without further argument or need to admit the other side is right.  

It's not meant to give any illusion of a settlement or common ground.  Like two sides backing away slowly from a Mexican standoff.  You're just agreeing to walk away calmly.  

27 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Do you have carpal tunnel or something?

No, but I have screwed up everything in my right arm.

36 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

Well it is the first time I'm there in 3 months so..

You still went so I'd count that as a good thing to be proud of.  

14 minutes ago, Daring said:

No, but I have screwed up everything in my right arm.

Idk what that means but I hope your arm feels better soon.  

13 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

You know this town ain’t big enough for the two of us.

Then let's make it big enough.  ?

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Idk what that means but I hope your arm feels better soon.  

It hasn't been "better" since 2000, it's just gotten worse since.

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

It hasn't been "better" since 2000, it's just gotten worse since.

Is there anything that can be done about it?

Surgery or physical therapy or something?