LGBT community

carguy86
12 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

But crazy hard.  I never was able to finish it.  ?

I forgot, I have more like RE1,2,&3, Xenogears, etc. but those those digital from PSN.  

same, never completed it but it was so cool, i kept playing :D

13 minutes ago, arcanesama said:

same, never completed it but it was so cool, i kept playing :D

Me too.  Tiberian Sun was disappointing for being such a radical change but decent for what it was.  Though I will never forgive the perversion of the mighty mammoth tank in a rip-off of an AT-AT. lol 

C&C3 is my favorite of the Tiberium universe.  It was huge improvement over previous games and brought back the wonderful mammoth even more powerful than in the first C&C.  

Red Alert 2 is very good though some of the missions are rather tricky to beat.  

Red Alert 3 is not as good IMO but still good and worth playing.

C&C4 though is awful and those who made it deserve to burn for their crime against humanity.  ?

19 minutes ago, Daring said:

Yes. LiPo batteries are even more unsafe than Li-Ion batteries.

I think it's worth pointing out that was on the Galaxy Note 7 subreddit. You know, the Galaxy Note 7. That phone that got discontinued after only two months because it was a fire hazard.

Really?  They go boom even worse?  lol

Why do people use Reddit?  

Maybe I just have an inaccurate impression but it seems to be what Obi-Wan Kenobi was describing when he was talking about a hive of scum and villainy.  ?

I mesn there's "sub" things, whatever that means, for just about anything you can imagine if I'm not mistaken and all I assume are populated by odd people discussing strange things that would likely confuse/scare me.  ?

Or maybe I'm totally wrong.  I have no idea.  

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Really?  They go boom even worse?  lol

Why do people use Reddit?  

Maybe I just have an inaccurate impression but it seems to be what Obi-Wan Kenobi was describing when he was talking about a hive of scum and villainy.  ?

I mesn there's "sub" things, whatever that means, for just about anything you can imagine if I'm not mistaken and all I assume are populated by odd people discussing strange things that would likely confuse/scare me.  ?

Or maybe I'm totally wrong.  I have no idea.  

Yup.

From what I've seen on Reddit, every sub has its own unique culture. Kinda like the United States. Or the world. Every sub is like its own country.

Well after over a week of procrastinating, I am sorting my images to go on my website... I expected to take way more photos than I did, so I shot in JPG not RAW :( 

8 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Well after over a week of procrastinating, I am sorting my images to go on my website... I expected to take way more photos than I did, so I shot in JPG not RAW :( 

rip

Man, I'm reflecting on this election and realizing how much of a shitshow it was and how glad it's all done and over with.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

34 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Me too.  Tiberian Sun was disappointing for being such a radical change but decent for what it was.  Though I will never forgive the perversion of the mighty mammoth tank in a rip-off of an AT-AT. lol 

C&C3 is my favorite of the Tiberium universe.  It was huge improvement over previous games and brought back the wonderful mammoth even more powerful than in the first C&C.  

C&C4 though is awful and those who made it deserve to burn for their crime against humanity.  ?

lol i remember playing that game and then a friend invited me over to play gta san andreas and i was like ''omg dem graphics'' ::D

17 minutes ago, arcanesama said:

lol i remember playing that game and then a friend invited me over to play gta san andreas and i was like ''omg dem graphics'' ::D

Which game are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Which game are you talking about? 

the first c&c

45 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

It might just be the veil of nostalgia hanging over it. But i loved Tiberian sun. 

I still remember buying most of the westwood series in about 03-04 and playing all of them back to back.

"Kane lives!" is still one of my favorite gaming moments xD 

Red alert 2 is still my absolute go-to out of the series. Its still fun to this day. And i still have it on a portable drive.

Might give Tiberian Wars a go now that i'm reminded of it. 

First got it for the xbox 360 and i hated it soo much. 

I will agree on the Mammoths though. Really cool tanks. but the MK2's are awful

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So I haven't posted, or even been here in agessssssssssss (sorry) :c

Many things have happened.

FIRSTLY, I have moved on in my love endeavours, and let me tell you, almost everything has been going right, like, especially in the last couple of weeks I've been getting so many positive signs, my best friend at the school dared me to compliment him on his guitar playing on one of his Instagram posts and everything from there on was gold. :P

SECONDY, I finally ordered a new phone, I got a Samsung Galaxy S7 today, and it's arriving tomorrow and I'M SO EXCITED I CAN GET SNAPCHAT FINALLY. xD 

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Just now, Citadelen said:

So I haven't posted, or even been here in agessssssssssss (sorry) :c

Many things have happened.

FIRSTLY, I have moved on in my love endeavours, and let me tell you, almost everything has been going right, like, especially in the last couple of weeks I've been getting so many positive signs, my best friend at the school dared me to compliment him on his guitar playing on one of his Instagram posts and everything from there on was gold. :P

SECONDY, I finally ordered a new phone, I got a Samsung Galaxy S7 today, and it's arriving tomorrow and I'M SO EXCITED I CAN GET SNAPCHAT FINALLY. xD 

1) WOOOOOOOOOP U GUNNA GET LAYD So sorry

2) Will it explode? That is the real question...

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

-snip-

Tbh all I want is hugs and stuff. xD

Wasn't that the Note 7, I'm pretty sure the S7 is fine?

Tbh all I want is hugs and stuff. xD

Wasn't that the Note 7, I'm pretty sure the S7 is fine?

It was, just some people have associated that everything made by Samsung will explode.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

-snip-

Aha yeah I'd assumed that, tbh if the Note 7 wasn't exploding I'd have gotten it, it looks so nice. :P 

Aha yeah I'd assumed that, tbh if the Note 7 wasn't exploding I'd have gotten it, it looks so nice. :P 

I'd still get a Oneplus 3(T) over anything else. Fuck all other phones :D

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I've ascended to another level of shitposting.

Look at my member title and profile picture.

Fact: If you are a regular in this thread, you've ascended to another level of shitposting by default.

Just now, TheRandomness said:

-snip-

I was on the verge of getting a OnePlus 3T, but the horrible costumer service sent me away, and the S7 has an amazing display and camera.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

-snip-

Tru dat. xD 

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Fact: If you are a regular in this thread, you've ascended to another level of shitposting by default.

I'm way above that. Trust me, when you get banned for shitposting, then you've ascended this level.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

13 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm way above that. Trust me, when you get banned for shitposting, then you've ascended this level.

ฅ'ω'ฅ

(σ≧▽≦)σ(σ≧▽≦)σO(≧▽≦)O(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(´ﻌ`)(´ﻌ`)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(○゚ε゚○)≡^ˇ^≡≡^ˇ^≡(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)O(≧▽≦)O(´ﻌ`)≡^ˇ^≡(ˉ(∞)ˉ)≡^ˇ^≡(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(´ﻌ`)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(´ﻌ`)(´ﻌ`)(´ﻌ`)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)

:P

This is truly shit posting :P

The account to stay on topic. While being used on Off Topic.

19 minutes ago, arcanesama said:

the first c&c

Ah.  Yeah they aren't the best but it doesn't bother me because the game is fun.  

14 minutes ago, techswede said:

It might just be the veil of nostalgia hanging over it. But i loved Tiberian sun. 

I still remember buying most of the westwood series in about 03-04 and playing all of them back to back.

"Kane lives!" is still one of my favorite gaming moments xD 

Red alert 2 is still my absolute go-to out of the series. Its still fun to this day. And i still have it on a portable drive.

Might give Tiberian Wars a go now that i'm reminded of it. 

First got it for the xbox 360 and i hated it soo much. 

I will agree on the Mammoths though. Really cool tanks. but the MK2's are awful

I liked Tiberian Sun but it was just too radical of a change from 1.  Good but different.  I never did beat that either.  Managed to come close I think but the last mission or two in each of the campaigns in Sun and Firestorm stumped me...

Red Alert 2 I almost got stuck on too but then I figured out a few tricks to get past a few tricky missions like the Pearl Harbor Allied Mission where you start getting nuked like right away.  I think what I did was sell my entire base and  possibly gather a few transport helicopters full of GIs near the top center of the map where there's a airport and I think an oil thing to get money from.  Then I'd go and reveal some of the top of the island with the Soviet base to start doing paradrops onto.  I'd lose some GIs to enemy harvesters but eventually I'd build up enough GIs to periodically start destroying their base.  

That or try to disable their power to stop the nukes but idk if I ever figured out how to do that.  ?

Defintely play 3 and the Kane's Wrath expansion they're really good.  Xbox 360 is IMO not the best way to play them.  A mouse is much better.   

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I liked Tiberian Sun but it was just too radical of a change from 1.  Good but different.  I never did beat that either.  Managed to come close I think but the last mission or two in each of the campaigns in Sun and Firestorm stumped me...

Red Alert 2 I almost got stuck on too but then I figured out a few tricks to get past a few tricky missions like the Pearl Harbor Allied Mission where you start getting nuked like right away.  I think what I did was sell my entire base and  possibly gather a few transport helicopters full of GIs near the top center of the map where there's a airport and I think an oil thing to get money from.  Then I'd go and reveal some of the top of the island with the Soviet base to start doing paradrops onto.  I'd lose some GIs to enemy harvesters but eventually I'd build up enough GIs to periodically start destroying their base.  

That or try to disable their power to stop the nukes but idk if I ever figured out how to do that.  ?

Defintely play 3 and the Kane's Wrath expansion they're really good.  Xbox 360 is IMO not the best way to play them.  A mouse is much better.   

Going to have to replay that mission at some point to see how it was^^ 

Yeah i learned my lesson (Well no.. Bought Halo Wars too) about rts games on console xD Never again.

Dune 2000 on playstation was ok though... Fuckin' sandworms..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

2 hours ago, techswede said:

Going to have to replay that mission at some point to see how it was^^ 

Yeah i learned my lesson (Well no.. Bought Halo Wars too) about rts games on console xD Never again.

Dune 2000 on playstation was ok though... Fuckin' sandworms..

Halo Wars I really liked.  That was made the Xbox 360 so I assume the controls were better tailored to use a controller.  I don't think I had much issue playing it.  

I'm excited about HW2.  

I wouldn't know about Dune 2000.  I've never played it sorry.