LGBT community

carguy86
3 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

naturally make new friends with guys more easily than with girls. In my experience, girls are more over-dramatic.

I have a similar experience but I have more straight friends than gay friends because most of the gays and lesbians I meet are unfriendly and rude stuck up bitches who just wants to get inside the pants of others. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Lesson learned: I’m not ordering any beverage with matcha from Starbucks ever again. It’s too sweet. ?

18 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I naturally make new friends with guys more easily than with girls. In my experience, girls are more over-dramatic. I had a friend who I used to hang out with a lot. She suddenly dropped contact with me for many months. Then she adds me on Instagram yesterday, apologizes, and asks if we could go out somewhere this weekend. I declined because I had schoolwork and studying to do.  She apparently took that as a serious offence as she responded with "So I guess you don't want to hang out anymore."

My automatic response was going to be "Oh, says the one who dropped contact for months without a word." Or "Look who's talking." But that would confirm my my belief of us girls being over-dramatic. So, I left the message unread because I only read the notification on my phone's notification bar. Will answer later, I guess. 9_9

/end rant

Kind of the opposite here. I find guys to be way too predictable as far as conversations go. A little technical knowledge on something like games or cars, or even of women, and they can go on for quite a long time on topics I already know the conclusion to. For the most part, I pretty much hang out with women when I'm out and about, though I'm heavily introverted.

(Edit: removing quotes is broken on mobile)

7 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I have a similar experience but I have more straight friends than gay friends because most of the gays and lesbians I meet are unfriendly and rude stuck up bitches who just wants to get inside the pants of others. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

I made a gay friend in a dance class during high school. He was really sweet and wished me luck and happiness before he moved to Oregon that same year. :(

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

For the most part, I pretty much hang out with women when I'm out and about, though I'm heavily introverted.

It took a traumatic experience for me to come out of my shell so I'm not that introverted anymore. Smh. My closest high school friends noticed this presently, commenting about it from time to time. Back then most of my friends were girls too.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I prefer computers and guns over most of the people I've met, neither get upset if I don't touch them in months.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

7 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

To what they were saying that's why Im gay

And to what you were saying that's why im not a part of the LGBT community. Too hive mind-y for me. Tyvm

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

So this weekend I'm going to host 'Bad Anime Night' while me and a group of friends, mostly queer women, pile on the couch and drunkenly marathon Neo Yokio and heckle the screen.  ...I think it's weird that some of you are basically BRAGGING about being sad and lonely. o.O

34 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

To what they were saying that's why Im gay

And to what you were saying that's why im not a part of the LGBT community. Too hive mind-y for me. Tyvm

Not exactly. I don’t hate gay people because if I do that’s like me hating myself. It’s just that I have more straight friends and I have rather a not pleasant experience with some of my gay friends in the past. 

25 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

BRAGGING about being sad and lonely

Not sad, not feeling lonely either. 99% of people suck, an ehose company make me yearn to be aeay from them.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

28 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Not exactly. I don’t hate gay people because if I do that’s like me hating myself. It’s just that I have more straight friends and I have rather a not pleasant experience with some of my gay friends in the past. 

No I mean I don't I don't have a problem with being gay I mean I'm gay myself but it's just that the whole idea of having a community is just kind of silly 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

25 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Not sad, not feeling lonely either. 99% of people suck, an ehose company make me yearn to be aeay from them.

I dunno... When your preferred friends are computers and guns, I don't think that's exactly healthy.  Not to mention the inherent risks when one of your replacements for human contact is also one of the most popular methods used for suicide...

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I dunno... When your preferred friends are computers and guns, I don't think that's exactly healthy.  Not to mention the inherent risks when one of your replacements for human contact is also one of the most popular methods used for suicide...

Being around people you don't like isn't exactly healthy either.

I don't care for the stigma that no friends = mentally unhealthy. Humans make for worse friends than lifeless hunks of metal in my experience.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

Being around people you don't like isn't exactly healthy either.

I don't care for the stigma that no friends = mentally unhealthy. Humans make for worse friends than lifeless hunks of metal in my experience.

The blatent display of cliche teenager style misanthropy is not exactly screaming 'Mentally Healthy'.  Have you considered talking to someone?

9 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

The blatent display of cliche teenager style misanthropy is not exactly screaming 'Mentally Healthy'.  Have you considered talking to someone?

Yes. Talk is cheap and no one cares. Not that talking solve such.

I've found solutions to my problems, a slim few good friends, and material things I enjoy.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

Talk is cheap and no one cares.

Yeah you are entirely undermining your own 'mentally healthy' argument with statements like these. o.O

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah you are entirely undermining your own 'mentally healthy' argument with statements like these. o.O

I genuinely don't give a shit what you think about when it comes to my mental health or my friend situation.

I'm not looking for a shoulder to cry on, that's never done me any good. If I'm stressed, I go down to the range or take it out on digital bad guys.

I want to shoot the shit with people (hint: I don't), I play multiplayer with a mic.

Watching stupid movies with someone if reserved for mynpartner, if I have one, otherwise I'm just as happy watching it alone.

I don't have interesting stories to tell. I don't care about other peoples' stories.

I'm fine in my bubble, I'm fine with non work related social interaction being online. I'm fine being alone. I don't feel lonely or sad. I'm happier now than I was when I had a bunch of shitty "friends." 

So, I'd say the state of my mental health is better now than it has been.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I genuinely don't give a shit what you think about when it comes to my mental health or my friend situation.

I'm not looking for a shoulder to cry on, that's never done me any good. If I'm stressed, I go down to the range or take it out on digital bad guys.

I want to shoot the shit with people (hint: I don't), I play multiplayer with a mic.

Watching stupid movies with someone if reserved for mynpartner, if I have one, otherwise I'm just as happy watching it alone.

I don't have interesting stories to tell. I don't care about other peoples' stories.

I'm fine in my bubble, I'm fine with non work related social interaction being online. I'm fine being alone. I don't feel lonely or sad. I'm happier now than I was when I had a bunch of shitty "friends." 

So, I'd say the state of my mental health is better now than it has been.

Look, I know what I'm about to say edges into tones trolling but I mean this entirely sincerely:

If you 'genuinely didn't give a shit' what I thought, you wouldn't have just spent so many words trying to explain yourself with me.  Think about that for a few moments. Like, seriously, stop and reflect.  If everything is fine why do you need to justify it?  Maybe things aren't as okay as you're trying to say they are.

18 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I naturally make new friends with guys more easily than with girls. In my experience, girls are more over-dramatic. I had a friend who I used to hang out with a lot. She suddenly dropped contact with me for many months. Then she adds me on Instagram yesterday, apologizes, and asks if we could go out somewhere this weekend. I declined because I had schoolwork and studying to do.  She apparently took that as a serious offence as she responded with "So I guess you don't want to hang out anymore."

My automatic response was going to be "Oh, says the one who dropped contact for months without a word." Or "Look who's talking." But that would confirm my my belief of us girls being over-dramatic. So, I left the message unread because I only read the notification on my phone's notification bar. Will answer later, I guess. 9_9

/end rant

I'm the opposite to this, for some bizarre reason I used to love gossipy girls. 

Linus is my fetish.

You would think that since I have 3 sisters I'd get along better with girls, but I don't. I'm only friends with a handful of girls and some of them I've known for just a few years, and that's because we have similar interests.

1 hour ago, NowakVulpix said:

You would think that since I have 3 sisters I'd get along better with girls, but I don't. I'm only friends with a handful of girls and some of them I've known for just a few years, and that's because we have similar interests.

How does one find females with similar interests as well as get them to talk to you?

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

How does one find females with similar interests as well as get them to talk to you?

Browse tech forums.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I think some people go outside to find them, but I have yet to try that myself so I can't report if it works or not.

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Not working :c

I found two.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

12 minutes ago, EPENEX said:

I think some people go outside to find them, but I have yet to try that myself so I can't report if it works or not.

There's all kinds of humans outside.  BILLIONS of them.  A number of my friends I met through work, but working in the VFX industry, where office windows are decorated with Hogwartz house flags, models of the USS Lakota (I know, right?  That's a pretty obscure Excelsior class to have a model of on your desk.), Digimon figures and all other manor of nerdom, well, it's means it's a lot of cool nerdy people.