LGBT community

carguy86

I still can’t find Ajit Pai’s oversized Reese’s mug in brick and mortar stores. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

s/laptop/lap :P

yes

Vegan mother and her shill husband are on holiday, TIME FOR ALL THE MEATS!

6sOTOET.jpg

MEATS GLORIOUS MEATS!

0zMKS1R.jpg

AND BAKED ELEPHANT PENIS!

(Please dont tell mother, she will hit me with her frying pan for ruining her kitchen).

And, erm, that giant penis roll is use by today .... send help? I'll have it over the next 2-3 days and call an ambulance if it makes me sick.

Linus is my fetish.

2 hours ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

I must know more.

Just my way of calling my parents each others lapdogs. They're a single unit that will agree with each other on everything, no matter how absurd, wrong, or outright dumb.

Linus is my fetish.

5 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Just my way of calling my parents each others lapdogs. They're a single unit that will agree with each other on everything, no matter how absurd, wrong, or outright dumb.

I had an ex who's parents were like this.  Very middle class and well to do but also very mean and idiotic at the same time.

MAIN PC (Beast) - Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WIFI  with BIOS 4703, AMD Ryzen R9 3900XT + Corsair H115i Pro RGB XT Cooling, 32GB G.Skill 3200Mhz 16,18,18,38 1.35v DDR4, Inno3d HerculeZ Design Nvidia GTX 1080 X2 8GB GDDR5,  1 x Samsung U28E590D & 1 x Samsung U32J59XUQ 3840 x 2160 4K, 1 x Samsung Evo 970 Evo Plus NVME PCI-E 1TB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB + 2 X 3TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, 1 x LG BH16NS40 16x BR\DVDRW, ICYBOX IB3740-C31 & ICYBOX IB3640-03,  MZHOU 7 Ports PCIe USB 3.0 Card, 1 x XIAOLO 2.5G Intel I225V Ethernet Card, 2 x UGREEN Hard Drive Enclosure 3.5 inch External SATA Disk Caddy Reader USB 3.0 2.5 3.5 HDD SSD 16TB UASP Case Dock Station With 12V 2A Power Adapter For Windows with 6TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, Corsair Obsidian 750D Wind Force Edition Case + 5 Corsair ML140 140mm Case Fans, EVGA 750 g3 750w Gold 80+ PSU, Logitech MX Vertical Mouse, Logitech MX Vertical & MX Ergo Trackball Mouse using same USB unifying device, Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, Windows 11 Pro x64 Retail, Synology ds215j NAS + 1x3TB WD Reds connected to a 6TB Seagate USB 3.0 Backup Plus Hub, Blue Yeti Microphone, Logitech C922 Pro HD,  Logitech C920 Pro HD, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Second PC (Cyclops) - MSI 990FXA Gaming, AMD FX 8370 4Ghz, Corsair 16GB Vengeance Red 9-9-9-24 1600Mhz, Arctic Cooling Freezer 13, Asus Strix 1050TI 4GB, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 2 X Seagate Barracuda 2TB, 1 X WD Black 2TB, 1 x ASUS 16x DVDRW, X-Case Eagle III Case, 3 X Corsair AF 120 Case Fans, EVGA 850 G2 80+ Gold + PSU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Logitech C920 Webcam, R0DE NT1-A Microphone, Scarlet 212 Audio Interface (Revision 2), Windows 10 Pro X64 Retail, Bit Defender Total Security 2021, 2TB Seagate Expansion USB Hard Drive.

Third PC (Old Trustie) - Acer Aspire M3400, OEM Mainboard, AMD FX Athlon II X3 425 2.7Ghz, 16GB Corsair Value 1600Mhz Ram, OEM CPU Cooler, AMD R7 260 2GB GPU, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 2TB Samsung SATA III, 1 X OEM 16X DVDRW, 1 X Acer OEM Case, 1 X Corsair AF120 Case Can, Corsair CX500 Bronze+ CPU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Windows 10 Home X64 OEM, Logitech C920 Webcam, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Printers Include - Canon MG5750, Canon, IP8750,  Canon Pixma Mega tank G5050 & 2 X Samsung Xpress C410W.

1 X Zexrow Xbox360 Wired Game Controller.

TP Link Archer AX6000 Cable Router Wifi6 with a Virgin Media Hub 4.0 in Modem only mode running 1GB Fibre internet.

Samsung Galaxy S21+ 256GB Mobile Phone.

Internet Speed.....

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9935039193

OMG HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST .... SOON!

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I haven't been here in a while.

Who/what is new?

Well, I found out I did indeed tear part of my wrist on Thursday, and now I'm waiting for the doctor to call me back so he can schedule surgery so I can get that fixed.

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Who/what is new?

I'm running out of weapons in WW2 to level up.

Daring broke themself again.

The world ended.

So not much.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Who/what is new?

I HAVE GIANT MEATS!

Linus is my fetish.

2 hours ago, Daring said:

Well, I found out I did indeed tear part of my wrist on Thursday, and now I'm waiting for the doctor to call me back so he can schedule surgery so I can get that fixed.

Never had to go through a wrist surgery but I had to go through an ORIF (Open Reduction Internal Fixation) ankle surgery and that was hell, hard to imagine what a wrist surgery would be like

For those more curious about ORIF but dont wanna see an xrayed example from wikimedia here's the text from the wiki page about internal fixation

Spoiler

Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) involves the implementation of implants to guide the healing process of a bone, as well as the open reduction, or setting, of the bone. Open reduction refers to open surgery to set bones, as is necessary for some fractures. Internal fixation refers to fixation of screws and/or plates, intramedullary bone nails (femur, tibia, humerus) to enable or facilitate healing. Rigid fixation prevents micro-motion across lines of fracture to enable healing and prevent infection, which happens when implants such as plates (e.g. dynamic compression plate) are used. Open Reduction Internal Fixation techniques often are used in cases involving serious fractures such as comminuted or displaced fractures or, in cases where the bone otherwise would not heal correctly with casting or splinting alone.

Risks and complications may include bacterial colonization of the bone, infection, stiffness and loss of range of motion, non-union, mal-union, damage to the muscles, nerve damage and palsy, arthritis, tendonitis, chronic pain associated with plates, screws, and pins, compartment syndrome, deformity, audible popping and snapping, and possible future surgeries to remove the hardware.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Giant pizza made me need to poop 3 times in a row.

Not stomach upsetti poop, just all of yesterday's food.

I'm trying to resist gobbling up my lemon curd pie right now, once I dig into that its all gone in seconds.

Linus is my fetish.

Minecraft on Android is an absolute bastard to mod. Can't get any shader packs to install without crashing the damn thing. One such failed install already wiped several of my worlds as well...

I might have better luck trying to get the Java version to work on this than fighting with the pocket variant tbh.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Is it possible for a PC to have a built in UPS (laptops not included)?

21 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Is it possible for a PC to have a built in UPS (laptops not included)?

hmmm Maybe but I don't think it would be practical at all. You'd have to add a separate basement, or top or back piece to accommodate it. Not to mention that a decent size ups can easily way 30lbs on its own. Never mind the weight of the rig added on.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

7 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

hmmm Maybe but I don't think it would be practical at all. You'd have to add a separate basement, or top or back piece to accommodate it. Not to mention that a decent size ups can easily way 30lbs on its own. Never mind the weight of the rig added on.

Well my mom asked me if there is one because two of their computers at work got bricked and someone told them it is because of frequent power outages though somehow I don't really buy it. I thought someone had already came up with a UPS that can fit inside an ATX case. 

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

Well my mom asked me if there is one because two of their computers at work got bricked and someone told them it is because of frequent power outages though somehow I don't really buy it. I thought someone had already came up with a UPS that can fit inside an ATX case. 

Yeah the power outages can cause your pc to not be usable. When you are using it it is constantly reading and writing to your drive. If the power goes off suddenly it looses what ever data was in the ram and not written to it for saving. Depending on what that data was you will eventually see issues start cropping up. Usually it's a pretty simple fix but if it was something relatively important for the OS you may have no choice but to reinstall it. I have had it happen quite a few times. (really need a ups but I want a quite high wattage one to run all my equipment off of so I don't need one for each piece.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

7 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Yeah the power outages can cause your pc to not be usable. When you are using it it is constantly reading and writing to your drive. If the power goes off suddenly it looses what ever data was in the ram and not written to it for saving. Depending on what that data was you will eventually see issues start cropping up. Usually it's a pretty simple fix but if it was something relatively important for the OS you may have no choice but to reinstall it. I have had it happen quite a few times. (really need a ups but I want a quite high wattage one to run all my equipment off of so I don't need one for each piece.

It makes me think if our PC from 2007 (Pentium D, Windows XP, 80GB storage, 512 MB RAM) got bricked not because of the awful Pentium D thermal issues but because of frequent power outages.

So my ex rejoined the discord server.  He's trying to be friends with me now, or at least friendly..

I also got a Model M keyboard... holy shit.  I didn't realize the tactile feedback was so much... this tactily..

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

1 hour ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I think the question is why do you need it to be built in? What is the problem with having a computer plus a UPS?

To save some space? I just randomly thought about it. 

I never owned a UPS and my only experience with it is back in my job in quality control/research where our equipment like GC/MS, HPLC, PCR, etc and our file server because the diesel generator can be flaky sometimes. 

I finished off my 2 days past its use by date jumbo elephant penis roll!

I feel fine, albeit exceptionally constipated because I had to skip my cereals to manage to eat it and I have digestive problems.

Please send me an ambulance still :(

I should not be skipping my gut saving cornflakes.

I'll return to having cereal again from tomorrow, along with 2 days worth of fancy fish and potatoes! 

OK so, just having meat and stuff is bad for my disabled self. I care not, bring on the epic gut cramps and poop problems so I can have a happy mouth.

Linus is my fetish.

One of my managers, as a nice gesture before transferring to another store, bought us a lot of Round Table pizza. Their pizza is very good imo. I'm really going to miss her and her pretty looks. ?

Oh and she also bought us cookies. Everything is better with cookies.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

So I’m thinking the ex joined discord again just to try and make me jealous, as I cut off all other communication.  He’s been talking about his newest fling and showing screenshots of their conversations and shit, and even PMing them to me.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.