LGBT community

carguy86

Mulled wine is pretty common around here during christmas. (Well. A kind of it. "Glögg") 

Its a bit too sweet for my tastes. Almost sickeningly so  -_-

I've only ever had it twice, and it more spicy than sweet.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I've only ever had it twice, and it more spicy than sweet.

Then i'm interested  :D

And its finally the weekend  :D Time to just relax.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Ayo, nearly 42lb of weight lost. (19kg.)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ayo, nearly 42lb of weight lost. (19kg.)

Congrats^^ I hope you're getting close to your personal goal. ^_^

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I've remained at around 154 - 157lbs for at least four years now. Lowest it got down to was 149lbs in 2013, but that was when my arm problems were at their worst and eating was extremely painful and difficult.

Take good care of your arms, everyone. They are the most important tools you have. Trust me, you do not want to get nerves caught in your elbow, that is extremely debilitating and painful.

I've remained at around 154 - 157lbs for at least four years now. Lowest it got down to was 149lbs in 2013, but that was when my arm problems were at their worst and eating was extremely painful and difficult.

Take good care of your arms, everyone. They are the most important tools you have. Trust me, you do not want to get nerves caught in your elbow, that is extremely debilitating and painful.

Are you recovering?

I've regained most of the feeling in my right hand over the past few years. (It got crushed in a door by a moron) so i know how important some things are that we take for granted  -_-

Personally i'm 5'9" at around 143lbs

(176 centimeters and 65 ish kilograms)

Are you recovering?

I've regained most of the feeling in my right hand over the past few years. (It got crushed in a door by a moron) so i know how important some things are that we take for granted  -_-

Personally i'm 5'9" at around 143lbs

(176 centimeters and 65 ish kilograms)

I have, for the most part. I've strained the muscles in my arm, though, so it's still very sore.

I have this pretty big scar on my elbow now and can't feel anything when I bump my elbow now. I could get a cut there and wouldn't be able to feel it. Which isn't great, but at least I don't get the funny bone feeling anymore. There's also a bump near the scar from where they moved the nerve.

I have, for the most part. I've strained the muscles in my arm, though, so it's still very sore.

I have this pretty big scar on my elbow now and can't feel anything when I bump my elbow now. I could get a cut there and wouldn't be able to feel it. Which isn't great, but at least I don't get the funny bone feeling anymore. There's also a bump near the scar from where they moved the nerve.

Well i wish you a speedy recovery  :)

If its a surgical scar the feeling will return with time. Hopefully sooner than later  ^_^

Well i wish you a speedy recovery  :)

If its a surgical scar the feeling will return with time. Hopefully sooner than later  ^_^

The nerve was physically moved to a different part of my elbow so it wouldn't be caught so easily. My hand still works fine, especially the ones controlled by that specific nerve (the ulnar nerve), but it's not in the same spot as it was pre-op.

The nerve was physically moved to a different part of my elbow so it wouldn't be caught so easily. My hand still works fine, especially the ones controlled by that specific nerve (the ulnar nerve), but it's not in the same spot as it was pre-op.

Yeah i understood that much  ;) I was just talking about the (Most likely) numb area around the scar 

Congrats^^ I hope you're getting close to your personal goal. ^_^

Another 24lb to go and I will be at my target. About 180lb or so.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Another 24lb to go and I will be at my target. About 180lb or so.

Keep at it then  :) You're obviously doing something right if you managed to lose 42lbs  ^_^

I've actually tried to gain weight before.  It didn't work, I'm still 125lbs. and I don't think my metabolism will ever let me do it.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

I've actually tried to gain weight before.  It didn't work, I'm still 125lbs. and I don't think my metabolism will ever let me do it.

I used to be like that.. Then my metabolism changed in a snap. 

.. Now i actually have to think about what i eat.. Boo

I've actually tried to gain weight before. It didn't work, I'm still 125lbs. and I don't think my metabolism will ever let me do it.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm 6'0" and 140 lbs. In my freshman year of high school I went from 145 to 125 because of doing weight training in track. My metabolism is crazy.

Just now, WinNut said:

i got a boyfriend and he's super cute and really nice and warm and cuddly and omg

*melts*

nice

Just now, WinNut said:

i got a boyfriend and he's super cute and really nice and warm and cuddly and omg

*melts*

Girls are squishy and smell nice tho

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

9 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Girls are squishy and smell nice tho

This is true. But guys can be the same way if you find the right one ;) . And just to put in my 2 cents I'm 6'4 250. Lowest I've gotten to is 235.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

On 2/1/2016 at 3:00 PM, erty176 said:

This is true. But guys can be the same way if you find the right one ;) . And just to put in my 2 cents I'm 6'4 250. Lowest I've gotten to is 235.

I'm 5"11 and 145 pounds so that ain't me xD

EDIT: Someone liked a comment of mine from over two years ago on here, so I came back and looked at this. I've actually lost weight and grown an inch since this was posted lmao

Still straight but have had more fun with girls since :D

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Anyone here listen to NF?

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

16 hours ago, QueenDemetria said:

What's Nf?

Rapper but not in the typical rapper sense.