LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

It's not helping that it's expensive AF to live here. 

Honestly I'm glad I live in Massachusetts right now :P 

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No, Disney exists because of furries. We go back throughout all recorded history.

Well, I mean,

UG4uqnn.png

This is on Wikifur. Some French dude who drew anthro animals and died in 1847.

29 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

Easy as shit here in North Dakota.

Also, anyone experienced with PS2 emulators?

Pcsx2 is really the best available, and works well on anything Haswell of better. And performance vaties greatly on a per game basis, most running well. A rare few won't rum a steafy framerate at all. Also, higher resolutions kills off my primary complaint with PS2 graphics. Behold, my pet zombie dragon...

595db2578ec46_2016-10-2920-31-32.mp4_snapshot_00.39_2017_07.05_20_44_24.jpg.cb063d911ee4acbe7e1535f8a57f50eb.jpg

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I used to live in south dakota lol

Is that in tornado alley? Have you ever seen a twister? 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Is that in tornado alley? Have you ever seen a twister? 

We had one pass right by our house. It was made in the 1800s so it kinda didn't give a fuck lol

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

We had one pass right by our house. It was made in the 1800s so it kinda didn't give a fuck lol

I watched the movie Twister as a kid and it made me wish I could see a tornado in real life. I still want to. I randomly ask people I know who have lived in tornado alley if they have seen one in person. Habit.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I was under a tornado warning back in 2015.

doTm7lc.png

The only thing that came out of it was a really minor EF0 tornado a few towns north of me, a county north of me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't on edge the entire time.

16 minutes ago, Daring said:

I was under a tornado warning back in 2015.

The only thing that came out of it was a really minor EF0 tornado a few towns north of me, a county north of me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't on edge the entire time.

In the beginning of 2016, my area's north county actually had a tornado warning. Nothing happened, but it was strange having that kind of warning here, reminding me of the tornado scene in The Day After Tomorrow.

Yeah, I like natural disaster movies. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

In the beginning of 2016, my area's north county actually had a tornado warning. Nothing happened, but it was strange having that kind of warning here, reminding me of the tornado scene in The Day After Tomorrow.

Yeah, I like natural disaster movies. 

It's even stranger to see one here in Massachusetts. The name means "land of many hills" in Algonquian, it's really hilly here and you know what tornadoes hate? Hills.

We still get 2 - 3 a year, the most notable being the 1953 Worcester tornado (most destructive in the state's history), the 1995 Memorial Day tornado (last F4 tornado to hit MA), the 2011 Springfield tornado (part of a larger tornado outbreak ranging from Michigan to Maine; damage was severe enough for parts of Hampden and Worcester counties to be federal disaster areas) and 2014 Revere tornado (this last one is notable for being the first one recorded in Suffolk County, MA since recording began in 1950).

10 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

I don't think I got to catch a glimpse of it myself, but looking through the history of tornadoes in the area and my approximate age... I'm pretty sure it was this one. EDIT: No, actually it was on June 20, 2004, which means that there was one EF0 and one EF1 tornado. I do recall everyone at the time talking about multiple tornadoes in one day, and that means I must've been six years old.

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

It's even stranger to see one here in Massachusetts. The name means "land of many hills" in Algonquian, it's really hilly here and you know what tornadoes hate? Hills.

We still get 2 - 3 a year, the most notable being the 1953 Worcester tornado (most destructive in the state's history), the 1995 Memorial Day tornado (last F4 tornado to hit MA), the 2011 Springfield tornado (part of a larger tornado outbreak ranging from Michigan to Maine; damage was severe enough for parts of Hampden and Worcester counties to be federal disaster areas) and 2014 Revere tornado (this last one is notable for being the first one recorded in Suffolk County, MA since recording began in 1950).

It's a hobby of mine to keep up with status updates on storms when tornado season starts, which is around April I think. I do this by following storm chasers' Youtube channels. The most intense storm I followed through them was the 2013 El Reno tornado. Record width of 2.6 miles. 

1 hour ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I swear to god that furries exist because of Disney.

I blame TAC (Transport Accident Commission), I don't know what that thing was other than "Thingle Toodle", but it is ingrained into me now, and now I am a furry. (I also want an EL Falcon with a beige interior, because of the 'Buckle up' ad, even though they don't exist :c)

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Shhh, don't tell anyone.

I think your bosses read this thread and sometimes reply on this. Luke did it a couple of times 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

28 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think your bosses read this thread and sometimes reply on this. Luke did it a couple of times 

Luke only replies if you call him a console peasant, or mention his attractiveness.

58 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Well, looks like I'm fired. Better go clean out my desk.

7 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Luke only replies if you call him a console peasant, or mention his attractiveness.

Did you call him a console peasant? I think he railed on the Xbox One S in his video about Xbox One S vs $500 PC.

Edited by hey_yo_

4 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Always hiring in the field of construction.

I know how to drive nails with a hammer and saw wood, is this enough experience for a construction job? 

6 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Nah. All that matters is that you actually stick to the budget :P I don't do very well in that category

I stick to budgets very, very well. :)

So, doing the math, it appears that I can run just over 15 months on EI and cash reserves if unemployed.  New goal is to increase cash reserves so that it's 18 months.

3 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I know how to drive nails with a hammer and saw wood, is this enough experience for a construction job? 

No experience is enough experience to work construction.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I’m probably alone in this but I’d rather have Pringles (sour cream) over popcorn while inside a movie theater. 

6 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Well, looks like I'm fired. Better go clean out my desk.

Press F to pay respects.

I've never been to a lesbian bar before and there's a popular one in my city's downtown. I wonder what it's like.