LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I've never been to a lesbian bar before and there's a popular one in my city's downtown. I wonder what it's like. 

I'd imagine it's like a gay bar, but with women instead of men.

Just now, Daring said:

I'd imagine it's like a gay bar, but with women instead of men.

I wanted to go with someone but she was joking about going the whole time. Rawr lol. 

I think I need that liquor bravery to flirt with girls. I did that at a local bar and the female bartender didn't mind at all...or maybe she was just used to anything. She still bothered to kindly wave at me when I left. xD

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I wanted to go with someone but she was joking about going the whole time. Rawr lol. 

I think I need that liquor bravery to flirt with girls. I did that at a local bar and the female bartender didn't mind at all...or maybe she was just used to anything. She still bothered to kindly wave at me when I left. xD

You grow used to it. Flirting with other guys feels extremely natural to me now.

1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I've never been to a lesbian bar before and there's a popular one in my city's downtown. I wonder what it's like. 

Where I'm from they're pretty much the same thing. Most bars that caters to gays or lesbians tend to cater to the whole LGBT crowd.

A lot of the gay bars are even frequented by straight people.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 minutes ago, Volbet said:

My friend who was going to go with me was straight. 

Edit:

The same one who deleted me from everywhere because I told her my feelings.

Edited by WhiteJaguar77

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

7 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

My thing is not that I'm uncomfortable with hitting on guys, I'm just awkward. 

And all things considered, not many guys would probably want to date me.

Honestly same lol.

But I love ya. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

10 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Pcsx2 is really the best available, and works well on anything Haswell of better. And performance vaties greatly on a per game basis, most running well. A rare few won't rum a steafy framerate at all. Also, higher resolutions kills off my primary complaint with PS2 graphics. Behold, my pet zombie dragon...

595db2578ec46_2016-10-2920-31-32.mp4_snapshot_00.39_2017_07.05_20_44_24.jpg.cb063d911ee4acbe7e1535f8a57f50eb.jpg

Well I have an Ace Combat 5 ISO and I can't get it to run it.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

21 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

Well I have an Ace Combat 5 ISO and I can't get it to run it.

If the game simply crashing, heavy graphical glitching, or is the performance just poor?

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

39 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

If the game simply crashing, heavy graphical glitching, or is the performance just poor?

It won't open at all.  Won't even let me select it.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

16 hours ago, wcreek said:

Oddly enough, I really like it and I don't want to admit that I'm probably lowkey furry too. God damnit @Daring and all the other furries on this forum/thread. /s

As a high-key furry: 10/10 would recommend. Totally not biased though. 

32 minutes ago, Daring said:

-snip-

I can’t stop looking at your profile picture. It’s so cute. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I can’t stop looking at your profile picture. It’s so cute. ?

Nowak looks so pure in this style :3

16 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I watched the movie Twister as a kid and it made me wish I could see a tornado in real life. I still want to. I randomly ask people I know who have lived in tornado alley if they have seen one in person. Habit.

ah sure.... I've seen them several time. Yeah there fun to watch from a long distance away but as they get closer the winds get crazy so ya gotta be careful. Nothing is as scary though as watching a tornado form directly above the 400+ kids camp your group in in charge of first aid and safety for....

7 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Merry Christmas, the tree is up.  :D

IMG_20171126_120456.jpg

OMG that is awesome! I want one now! :P 

7 hours ago, Volbet said:

Where I'm from they're pretty much the same thing. Most bars that caters to gays or lesbians tend to cater to the whole LGBT crowd.

hmmm have wanted to go to one for a long time but can never get the courage up to :( 

2 hours ago, Daring said:

Are those hedgehogs?

:o Tribbles! Those are Tribbles!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

I'm also a horribly shy and somewhat introverted person with no clue how to start a conversation with random people. I also don't know how to hit on others worth a damn :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 hours ago, Daring said:

So many furries in here now, damn.

I recall years ago replying to a thread asking if people were furries. I haven't posted anything vaguely related to furries until now, lol. 

26 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

hmmm have wanted to go to one for a long time but can never get the courage up to :(

I tend to just sit in bar stools facing the bartender whether I’m in a gay bay or a regular bar. ? 

Tbh if I want to just drink I’d rather do it in a regular bar because no one will bother me because with a gay bar, either they’ll ignore you or hit on you in a slutty way. 

10 hours ago, Drak3 said:

No experience is enough experience to work construction.

I know how to paint and even tried to use a welding machine 

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

an amount of us are degenerates, not because of our sexuality but because we're furries :^)

Lowkey is better than highkey :^

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization