LGBT community

carguy86
6 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

unknown.png

Not too expensive to go from MSP to ICN

From MN to Seattle that specific flight would be on a A319 and then from Seattle to Seoul would be on a 767. 

Tbh though if I were to be flying any where any time soon it'd be here...

unknown.png

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Not too expensive to go from MSP to ICN

From MN to Seattle that specific flight would be on a A319 and then from Seattle to Seoul would be on a 767. 

Tbh though if I were to be flying any where any time soon it'd be here...

I'd go for connecting flights since they tend to be cheaper than direct flights. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

All day I've been earning overtime pay since I already worked 44hrs this week, just so I can 'be ready' to work on something should it popup, and all day I've had nothing to do. o.O  I'm just getting paid 1.5x all day to browse the internet. @_@  There's not enough blogs I follow to fill an 8hr day!

11 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

All day I've been earning overtime pay since I already worked 44hrs this week, just so I can 'be ready' to work on something should it popup, and all day I've had nothing to do. o.O  I'm just getting paid 1.5x all day to browse the internet. @_@  There's not enough blogs I follow to fill an 8hr day!

Oh you poor thing. :P

Meanwhile, I'm going through different browsers to find which one works best on my new phone. YuBrowser is faster than lightning (fastest browser I've used yet), but it breaks a fair amount of websites making for an instant deal-breaker. I love the interface of Firefox and I want to use it, but it is just quite slow and laggy, much like Android from the pre ICS days that it is jarring compared to how I've set up everything else on my phone. Opera Mini is similarly on the sluggish side. RSBrowser and Brave were also ruled out as neither really offered anything I was lacking in either speed or features.

Chrome might be the best choice it seems, as far as choosing only one browser to use. The JavaScript engine isn't the fastest thing out there (taking 3x longer than YuBrowser) though the interface is reasonably quick, features data saving additions, and doesn't break websites. Seems like the most well rounded browser of the bunch. Only a longer term test will reveal how frugal it is on battery though.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Chrome might be the best choice it seems, as far as choosing only one browser to use. The JavaScript engine isn't the fastest thing out there (taking 3x longer than YuBrowser) though the interface is reasonably quick, features data saving additions, and doesn't break websites. Seems like the most well rounded browser of the bunch. Only a longer term test will reveal how frugal it is on battery though.

Firefox 57 for Android? 

Hearthstone looks better on the S8+ than it does on the S6... Time to test some other games. For fairness, I should probably compare it against my S6.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

8 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Firefox 57 for Android? 

Just tried the nightly and still the same problem. Firefox seems to perform much more slowly while moving around than Chrome and is somewhat less responsive. Chrome reaches 60 frames a second quite consistently across many websites. Firefox is lucky to hit that once in awhile... on the search page...

My eyes see the past…

26 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Just tried the nightly and still the same problem. Firefox seems to perform much more slowly while moving around than Chrome and is somewhat less responsive. Chrome reaches 60 frames a second quite consistently across many websites. Firefox is lucky to hit that once in awhile... on the search page...

Well you can try Microsoft Edge with a Windows Phone ?

13 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Well you can try Microsoft Edge with a Windows Phone ?

Feel free to send said Windows Phone over to my place of residence. :P

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Feel free to send said Windows Phone over to my place of residence. :P

You can ask @Daring's old Nokia Lumia Icon but it only works on Verizon Wireless. I think @Ryan_Vickers also has a Windows Phone. You can ask it from him. 

8 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

You can ask @Daring's old Nokia Lumia Icon but it only works on Verizon Wireless. I think @Ryan_Vickers also has a Windows Phone. You can ask it from him. 

The Lumia Icon is dead.

4 hours ago, Daring said:

The Lumia Icon is dead.

Can agree on that....

I think it died with the lack of uptake for the app store (but great for getting out of classwork etc :P ) and MS' awful support... when your Lumia bounces between you and MS 6 times (aincluding twice to the UK escalation centre) to no avail, you quickly distrust a company..

Honda may be joining that list as well....

Just now, ServerGuy said:

Can agree on that....

I think it died with the lack of uptake for the app store (but great for getting out of classwork etc :P ) and MS' awful support... when your Lumia bounces between you and MS 6 times (aincluding twice to the UK escalation centre) to no avail, you quickly distrust a company..

Honda may be joining that list as well....

No. I mean it's actually dead. The battery exploded.

8 minutes ago, Daring said:

OMG lol Now kill it with fire!!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

Well, the point still stands :P

My "replacement" Lumia doesnt switch on unless you pull the battery to complete a power cycle... I don't even know why I'm keeping it... I have my new (and decent) phone.... might chuck it in the WEEE skip.

Unless any of you lot want it

8 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Nah, @catchat on telegram is where its at, there's bunnies too

Who's that? IMG_5798.thumb.PNG.3e535c3c4fa8fe50e68978e84c5a2e2e.PNG

So no more dual core MacBook Pros then.599a8ecdb15e7_Screenshot(262).png.58dcaef3d4a267ad856f1db28477b30e.png

Also, I found the earliest LGBT thread 

Edited by hey_yo_

I bought my first Noctua fan.  I needed a high quality 60mm fan to mount atop a small CPU heatsink and it fit the bill.  I understand these are popular though I prefer the Blacknoise NB eLoops myself.  ...Why anyone would want a BROWN fan is a mystery to me really.