LGBT community

carguy86
7 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Instead of plugging into a wall if that wasn't an option I could probably use a battery bank and for audio on the go wireless headphones.

Yeah that would work. What ports does it have on it? I didn't look at the dock much

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Yeah that would work. What ports does it have on it? I didn't look at the dock much

a couple regular USB A ports, Ethernet and a Type C port to keep power to the dock and the phone. The dock has a fan in it to help keep the phone cool.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 minutes ago, wcreek said:

a couple regular USB A ports, Ethernet and a Type C port to keep power to the dock and the phone. The dock has a fan in it to help keep the phone cool.

Ok ok.... So you could get a small square hub and have it with you or hot glue it to the bottom of the dock to not loose it and not have another thing to carry, then you have even more ports

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Ok ok.... So you could get a small square hub and have it with you or hot glue it to the bottom of the dock to not loose it and not have another thing to carry, then you have even more ports

oh and a HDMI port lol but yeah. USB Type C is really cool.

This has nothing to do with what ever yall are talking about in here, but I had a funny moment today. I was talking to one of my professors about what I already know about computers and IT (I'm starting a new sys admin degree). The previous day I had told him I'm into NASCAR. 

His response was basically "So you're a computer geek AND a NASCAR fan, that is an interesting combo."

In my head, all I could think was "Wait until he finds out I'm also gay." Hope someone finds this as amusing as my mom and I did. 

2 minutes ago, Aaron Wolfy Black Fox said:

This has nothing to do with what ever yall are talking about in here, but I had a funny moment today. I was talking to one of my professors about what I already know about computers and IT (I'm starting a new sys admin degree). The previous day I had told him I'm into NASCAR. 

His response was basically "So you're a computer geek AND a NASCAR fan, that is an interesting combo."

In my head, all I could think was "Wait until he finds out I'm also gay." Hope someone finds this as amusing as my mom and I did. 

You kidding? This has everything to do with this thread.

1 hour ago, Daring said:

You kidding? This has everything to do with this thread.

Fact: LGBT people have no hobbies outside of LGBT stuff.  You know, like opening boutique cup cake shops, going to Lady Gaga concerts or watching Dancing with the Stars.  They don't like things like computers or race cars or reading books.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Fact: LGBT people have no hobbies outside of LGBT stuff.  You know, like opening boutique cup cake shops, going to Lady Gaga concerts or watching Dancing with the Stars.  They don't like things like computers or race cars or reading books.

It's true, I am extremely shallow and have exactly zero hobbies outside of the gay shit™

13 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Whats this thing called a hobby? I've heard the term but have no clue about it is!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

4 hours ago, Aaron Wolfy Black Fox said:

This has nothing to do with what ever yall are talking about in here

We could talk about hot dudes in this thread but that will make this thread locked and get us banned. But if you want stereotypical gay stuff, all I can say is that Kellyanne Conway doesn't know how to put makeup properly and she needs a facial microdermabrasion plus botox. Girl looks tired and stressed out all the time it makes Sarah Palin can shame her in a beauty contest.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

@wcreek Have you played wow legion? Because seeing those cinematics in my sub box makes me regret of not playing it.

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

@wcreek Have you played wow legion? Because seeing those cinematics in my sub box makes me regret of not playing it.

Yeah, It's alright. Got my toon to 110 working on getting a better ilvl and stuffs.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Yeah, It's alright. Got my toon to 110 working on getting a better ilvl and stuffs.

Alliance or Horde? I played vanilla wow, tbc, cataclysm and warlords of draenor. I think Blizzard retconned something again in this cinematic because of the backlash of players. Nonetheless, it shows that consent is necessary. 

"I AM MY SCARS!"

It was his hat, Mr. Krabs! He was number one!

On another note, I should figure out how I'd want to upgrade my PC. I'm planning on a new CPU/motherboard/RAM and a capture card.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

14 hours ago, Aaron Wolfy Black Fox said:

That's funny. I've had similar experiences happen to me. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

On 7/27/2017 at 6:38 AM, AshleyAshes said:

Weather or not one being trans interferes with their ability to serve in their nation's armed forces would be decided on a case by case basis.  To say 'NO ONE with any kind of mental illness or physical illness should be allowed into the military.' doesn't work and it's now how it works either, there are physical and mental illnesses which do not impose problems with military service and those individuals do serve in their militarizes.

...And let's not forget how The United States military has continued to lower recruitment standards over the last 20 years to make up for shortages in numbers. :P  To put it bluntly, applicants to the US Military (And OTHER militaries in the west) are becoming progressively fatter, older, and dumber and to not lower standards leads to troop shortages.

Just came across this and wanted to shine some light on things...

Where did you get your facts that standards over the last 20 years have lowered? 

20 years ago it wasn't uncommon for a judge to tell an individual to serve his country or go to prison. Maybe 25 years ago, but it still use to happen often. Now some misdemeanors are disqualifying factors for service. 

Also the asvab min score has been more competitive throughout the past few years. There are much less lower advab score quotas a year then ever before. Meaning scoring below a 50. Also vary rarely the military allows for GED's or non traditional education to join unless you have 16 college credits. So home schooling, charter schools, and ect are not accepted for initial enlistment. 

As for physical standards, in the Marines and the Navy if you fail two fitness tests both performance and body proportion then you are separated from the service. I recently sent 3 sailors home this year, great guys, but could not get their weight down. In the past say 20 years ago I NEVER saw an individual separated because of this. 

The recruiting standards have dramatically increased in quality over the past 20 years. If I wanted to join today, I probably would not be accepted with the way I came in at the age of 17 because of legal and education issues. 

2 minutes ago, JusticeBeaver said:

Just came across this and wanted to shine some light on things...

Where did you get your facts that standards over the last 20 years have lowered? 

20 years ago it wasn't uncommon for a judge to tell an individual to serve his country or go to prison. Maybe 25 years ago, but it still use to happen often. Now some misdemeanors are disqualifying factors for service. 

Also the asvab min score has been more competitive throughout the past few years. There are much less lower advab score quotas a year then ever before. Meaning scoring below a 50. Also vary rarely the military allows for GED's or non traditional education to join unless you have 16 college credits. So home schooling, charter schools, and ect are not accepted for initial enlistment. 

As for physical standards, in the Marines and the Navy if you fail two fitness tests both performance and body proportion then you are separated from the service. I recently sent 3 sailors home this year, great guys, but could not get their weight down. In the past say 20 years ago I NEVER saw an individual separated because of this. 

The recruiting standards have dramatically increased in quality over the past 20 years. If I wanted to join today, I probably would not be accepted with the way I came in at the age of 17 because of legal and education issues. 

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2008/01/dumb_and_dumber.html

http://time.com/2938158/youth-fail-to-qualify-military-service/

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2009/0105/p03s07-usmi.html

I can keep going.

8 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Why don't you post the actual Army waiver policy not slate.com, time.com, or csmonitor.com. First I was actually a recruiter during this time period. for the Navy though not the Air Force.

From 2007 to 2011 during the recession it was NOT hard to meat goals because of the recession. Much of our new sailors actually were college grades, athletes, and etc. it got to the point where we had no Jobs to give and had to make our standards so severe that a male had to score above a 70 on the advab or he would just get put on a waiting list. 

Also at the bottom of the article it stated that the Marines offered no weight waivers like the Army did. This article was also written in 2008 thats nearly 10 years ago. How is this even relevant? This waiver isn't even in place today. The waiver also stated that the individual who enlisted MUST pass all physical requirements before shipping to boot camp. If they happen to make it to bootcamp IE recruiter hook up over weight or not able to pass the min physical requirement they are put on a program to lose weight and provided additional PT. If they fail to achieve min requirements before a certain period they are separated from service before completion of bootcamp.  

You are debating an individual who has 16 years of service, a prior military recruiter during the exact time those articles were written. I do agree that less 18 to 23 year olds are physically qualified for service today then they were 20 years ago, but that does not mean we allow them into service. If they do happen to make it by barely pushing through meeting the min requirement, chances are they wont last a year in service. I have lost many sailors because of this, they get out of shape after boot camp and then its a down ward spiral from there. They get a one way ticket home, so your statement of the Military is much easier then it was 20 years ago is not valid. 

There was actually a halt to recruiting in 2009 because we were completely full. I also worked in manpower for the military under recruiting and help implement policy of how things would come into place within recruiting. I can tell you there are the ones the slip by from favors and hook ups. However, under policy the military is MUCH harder to get into today then it was 20 years ago. 

I would however, read the actual instructions that guide these waivers and understand the facts and not an article. 

http://navygirl.org/2016/1130_8K CRUITMAN - ENLISTED.pdf

there is the navy's publication for enlisted recruiting feel free to read the Air Force, Army, and Marines and compare the different revisions to determine if recruiting has got more relaxed over 20 years. 

4 hours ago, JusticeBeaver said:

Why don't you post the actual Army waiver policy not slate.com, time.com, or csmonitor.com. First I was actually a recruiter during this time period. for the Navy though not the Air Force.

From 2007 to 2011 during the recession it was NOT hard to meat goals because of the recession. Much of our new sailors actually were college grades, athletes, and etc. it got to the point where we had no Jobs to give and had to make our standards so severe that a male had to score above a 70 on the advab or he would just get put on a waiting list. 

Also at the bottom of the article it stated that the Marines offered no weight waivers like the Army did. This article was also written in 2008 thats nearly 10 years ago. How is this even relevant? This waiver isn't even in place today. The waiver also stated that the individual who enlisted MUST pass all physical requirements before shipping to boot camp. If they happen to make it to bootcamp IE recruiter hook up over weight or not able to pass the min physical requirement they are put on a program to lose weight and provided additional PT. If they fail to achieve min requirements before a certain period they are separated from service before completion of bootcamp.  

You are debating an individual who has 16 years of service, a prior military recruiter during the exact time those articles were written. I do agree that less 18 to 23 year olds are physically qualified for service today then they were 20 years ago, but that does not mean we allow them into service. If they do happen to make it by barely pushing through meeting the min requirement, chances are they wont last a year in service. I have lost many sailors because of this, they get out of shape after boot camp and then its a down ward spiral from there. They get a one way ticket home, so your statement of the Military is much easier then it was 20 years ago is not valid. 

There was actually a halt to recruiting in 2009 because we were completely full. I also worked in manpower for the military under recruiting and help implement policy of how things would come into place within recruiting. I can tell you there are the ones the slip by from favors and hook ups. However, under policy the military is MUCH harder to get into today then it was 20 years ago. 

I would however, read the actual instructions that guide these waivers and understand the facts and not an article. 

http://navygirl.org/2016/1130_8K CRUITMAN - ENLISTED.pdf

there is the navy's publication for enlisted recruiting feel free to read the Air Force, Army, and Marines and compare the different revisions to determine if recruiting has got more relaxed over 20 years. 

Wooo to having several disqualifiers! 

But honestly, I don't think everyone is cut out for that line of work. But mad props to those who are cut out for it. Seeing as the situation with North Korea probably escalating past diplomatic resolution need to get China and Russia to be more clearly against the regime before we'd want to do anything. It's clear they're denouncing the actions but that's not enough.

16 hours ago, wcreek said:

Wooo to having several disqualifiers! 

But honestly, I don't think everyone is cut out for that line of work. But mad props to those who are cut out for it. Seeing as the situation with North Korea probably escalating past diplomatic resolution need to get China and Russia to be more clearly against the regime before we'd want to do anything. It's clear they're denouncing the actions but that's not enough.

The list is insane for disqualifying factors. Years ago they found an major issue with attrition and during the Clinton administration they decided to tighten up. There were to many people washing out in boot camp or finding out legal issues that disqualify them after arriving to bootcamp. So a ton of wasted money on processing and training. There are many waivers that can be put into place. Such as depression is a disqualifying factor, but if you can show documented proof that after 2 years of supervised counseling sessions you no longer need any medication (off all forms for 2 years) and a Dr. states you are no longer depressed then you can apply for a waiver. 

No everyone is cut out for it and honestly you will be put in positions that at times you wish you can either not see or avoid. I suffered from combat related PTSD and was non deployable for 4 years as a result of it. On the flight deck of an air craft carrier ONE wrong judgement call can cause the lives of many. It is a very high tempo fast pace job, there are some MOS, Rating, or what ever you want to call the job as in acronym per branch that are easier. Such as, Admin, however, on a ship that administrative support staff maybe put in a situation where they are fighting a fighting a fire or responding to a security alert. This has nothing at all to do on wither or not a trans individual should be able to join. If ANY individual has the mental and physical capability to serve they should have the opportunity to apply.