LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Daring said:

"But that review's from a few years ago! Things are different now!"

Why not name one thing in that video that still isn't in Windows 10 Mobile today? In his review of the Alcatel Idol 4S Windows, he still brings up a number of bugs that shouldn't be in any "finished" software.

But always blame the lazy ass developers who makes more money on iOS and Android and not realizing that Windows Phone SDK is lacking APIs found in iOS and Android. Comments section of every Windows Phone video is hilarious.

Spoiler

596c12aa1e2a4_wpapol2.PNG.ee0cfdb0c98f672fa70ec5471c1767ab.PNG596c12ab2a5f2_wpapol1.PNG.39278bad046f31bd493bd6c80aa30e4a.PNG596c12ad35ea2_wpapol.PNG.9080b21f4efe0233df189480e07f70e9.PNG

Yeah, app developers aren't only lazy, they're bigoted dicks. xD

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

But always blame the lazy ass developers who makes more money on iOS and Android and not realizing that Windows Phone SDK is lacking APIs found in iOS and Android. Comments section of every Windows Phone video is hilarious.

Hide contents

596c12aa1e2a4_wpapol2.PNG.ee0cfdb0c98f672fa70ec5471c1767ab.PNG596c12ab2a5f2_wpapol1.PNG.39278bad046f31bd493bd6c80aa30e4a.PNG596c12ad35ea2_wpapol.PNG.9080b21f4efe0233df189480e07f70e9.PNG

Yeah, app developers aren't only lazy, they're bigoted dicks. xD

Surely it can't be because there's no money to be made on Windows Phone, not at all! They're just bigoted dicks who don't care about the minority phone users!

8 minutes ago, Daring said:

Surely it can't be because there's no money to be made on Windows Phone, not at all! They're just bigoted dicks who don't care about the minority phone users!

Wah, I want Snapchat ported to Symbian, Windows CE and Firefox Phone OS! But they are too greedy to make it!

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Wah, I want Snapchat ported to Symbian, Windows CE and Firefox Phone OS! But they are too greedy to make it!

Why not want Snapchat to be ported to Tizen while you're at it? :P 

I pre-ordered a game in Sept 2016 but in Aug if finally will be released.  The hardware requirements got released today! :3

Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card 256MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 400 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible

But what will I need to run the game at 4K!?

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

I pre-ordered a game in Sept 2016 but in Aug if finally will be released.  The hardware requirements got released today! :3

But what will I need to run the game at 4K!?

Processor: Core i9-7980XE

RAM: 64GB RAM

Graphics: SLI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11 + 11GB

DirectX: Version 12.0

Storage: 1TB available space

Sound Card: PC speaker

Just now, Daring said:

Sound Card: PC speaker

I kinda miss when games could do PC Speaker sound.  Now the PC speaker is only there to scream at you if something is wrong.  ...If you even have them.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

I kinda miss when games could do PC Speaker sound.  Now the PC speaker is only there to scream at you if something is wrong.  ...If you even have them.

Press F to pay respects to the PC speaker.

I was vague before because I thought it'd be funny to see who'd ask 'What game pre-ordered to day would have specs that low!?'.  The answer is Sonic Mania. :) I actually pre-ordered the deluxe version, it'll be the first and only time I preorder a game.

http://www.seganerds.com/2017/07/15/sonic-mania-pc-requirements-revealed-on-steam/

9 minutes ago, Daring said:

Why not want Snapchat to be ported to Tizen while you're at it? :P 

10 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Who knows? Maybe things will be better when Microsoft releases Windows 10 Mobile Spring Creators Update or Winter Business Update in 2018? xD

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Who knows? Maybe things will be better when Microsoft releases Windows 10 Mobile Spring Creators Update or Winter Business Update in 2018? xD

They have no plans to even release the Fall Creators Update for 10 Mobile :P 

1 minute ago, Daring said:

They have no plans to even release the Fall Creators Update for 10 Mobile :P 

So build 15230 for mobile is not the fall creators update? Basically using a Windows Phone is like living in a barren desert thinking that an oasis is nearby. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

So build 15230 for mobile is not the fall creators update? Basically using a Windows Phone is like living in a barren desert thinking that an oasis is nearby. 

Yup, there are no plans to take Windows 10 Mobile off of the feature2 branch and back onto the main branch. As far as anyone's concerned, this is the end of the line for Windows-powered phones.

My latest YouTube video :)

If you wouldn't mind giving some of them a watch... maybe a sub or a like!

I don't know why but my last couple PubG games have only uploaded into 1080p for some reason, it is quiet annoying 

Anyways, the games i play are pretty much only DayZ and PubG 

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Meanwhile apple...

If Steve Jobs is still alive, he'll throw that design away. But the good thing with the Apple Pencil aside from being accurate (~20 ms lag only) is that plugging the pencil to an iPad's lightning port will charge it for 30 minutes of writing. 

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

If Steve Jobs is still alive, he'll throw that design away. But the good thing with the Apple Pencil aside from being accurate (~20 ms lag only) is that plugging the pencil to an iPad's lightning port will charge it for 30 minutes of writing. 

Or

If you have a sliver of brain

Buy a surface tablet

18 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Buy a surface tablet

I kinda prefer Windows 10 where it belongs, the desktop and the laptop. Windows 10 in my opinion is trying way to hard to be everything at once. 

I tried once an Asus Transformer tablet with a keyboard dock running Windows 8.1 initially but later updated to Windows 10 from a friend. It's fine but trying to use the device as tablet only (w/o the keyboard) kinda felt "not right" for me since it runs an Atom processor so even something like Office can take at least a minute to load. Spotify for Windows 10 won't even allow me to play music to my Chromecast and touch optimized apps from the Windows Store feels like watered down versions of their iOS/Android counterparts.

I'm sure for some people a Windows 10 tablet is a better buy but for me, it just doesn't suit my needs. 

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Really? I had a cheap tablet with an atom CPU and it was fast enough for steam in home streaming and even some games, let alone basic tasks

Yup. It was an old transformer tablet with 2GB RAM only. It's preloaded with Asus bloatware that I didn't bothered to remove because it's not mine. 

51 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Yup. It was an old transformer tablet with 2GB RAM only. It's preloaded with Asus bloatware that I didn't bothered to remove because it's not mine. 

Mine only had 2GB RAM too

I paid $60 CAD, including shipping, for this USB hub, but now it has a Raspberry Pi 3 inside and wired to the front USB ports.  USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.1, 802.11n, HDMI 1.3 and enough storage for a lot of ROMs.

I think next i need to build a wireless BlueTooth Sega Genesis game pad by modding a wired one.

IMG_20170717_184119.thumb.jpg.73c065d4ef4dffe8c8b414b1a3f6e0b0.jpgIMG_20170717_184137.thumb.jpg.8528971902c4fe42574adc0fede76b8b.jpg

6 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

I paid $60 CAD, including shipping, for this USB hub, but now it has a Raspberry Pi 3 inside and wired to the front USB ports.  USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.1, 802.11n, HDMI 1.3 and enough storage for a lot of ROMs.

I think next i need to build a wireless BlueTooth Sega Genesis game pad by modding a wired one.

IMG_20170717_184119.thumb.jpg.73c065d4ef4dffe8c8b414b1a3f6e0b0.jpgIMG_20170717_184137.thumb.jpg.8528971902c4fe42574adc0fede76b8b.jpg

Fun fact about me: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was the very first video game I've ever played. For some reason, my parents also let me play games such as Mortal Kombat, at the same age I was watching shows like Barney and Sesame Street. 

On 7/16/2017 at 7:51 PM, hey_yo_ said:

Being a pc nerd myself, I can make these underpowered devices usable. I own an RCA one myself, though the scissor switch for the Enter key needs fixing, and I'm not certain how to go about that. The Atom chip works for most video (excluding HEVC) and browsing/office tasks. I even ran Skyrim on it, at a great (visual) sacrifice. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Being a pc nerd myself, I can make these underpowered devices usable. I own an RCA one myself, though the scissor switch for the Enter key needs fixing, and I'm not certain how to go about that. The Atom chip works for most video (excluding HEVC) and browsing/office tasks. I even ran Skyrim on it, at a great (visual) sacrifice. 

PowerPoint 2013 took almost a minute to open a 200 MB presentation filled with pictures from a DSLR and a few video clips. The file is saved from OneDrive but it's also available locally with no changes made to the file. 

11 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

PowerPoint 2013 took almost a minute to open a 200 MB presentation filled with pictures from a DSLR and a few video clips. The file is saved from OneDrive but it's also available locally with no changes made to the file. 

That eMMC drive is probably the culprit. Though I've noted that background tasks can also choke the cpu, so keeping things tidy will go a long way to helping responsiveness. 

During some multithreaded benchmarks, the quad core Bay Trail Atom @ 1.6 GHz is about on par with a single 3.2 GHz Nehalem core (1st gen i series). Scaling down clocks, the Nehalem part should be about 2x the IPC. A Core 2 Duo would probably be 1.4 -1.8x the IPC of Bay Trail, as a very rough estimate. The newest Atom Cores are not much faster (though the graphics part is substantially improved). 

Edited by Zodiark1593

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…