LGBT community

carguy86

Dilemma in life at the moment: Grad School or Med School...

--------------------------------------------------

@Ryan_Vickers Is it considered piracy and a violation to the CS if I did a tutorial in the forum how to record TV shows from a cable box to a PC without a DVR granted I'll put a disclaimer at the beginning that states "I do not condone content piracy and recorded TV shows should only be watched personally and not to be shared to other people either offline or online"?

Edited by hey_yo_

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

Dilemma in life at the moment: Grad School or Med School...

--------------------------------------------------

@Ryan_Vickers Is it considered piracy and a violation to the CS if I did a tutorial in the forum how to record TV shows from a cable box to a PC without a DVR granted I'll put a disclaimer at the beginning that states "I do not condone content piracy and recorded TV shows should only be watched personally and not to be shared to other people either offline or online"?

Yeah that seems like the kind of thing they wouldn't want you to do... Not quite getting them off <torrent site name> but still worse than downloading YouTube videos.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

32 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah that seems like the kind of thing they wouldn't want you to do... Not quite getting them off <torrent site name> but still worse than downloading YouTube videos.

It's fine, I understand. Thanks though. :)

Do we have any members here that practice polyamory? I know it's not exclusive to LGBT people, but I think it's undeniable that we're the largest proponents of the relationship style, I'd love to talk poly houses with people in here in-between tech news commenting and such! 

Your Local Crypto Trading, Competitive Gaming Slut <3

NZXT S340 Elite | 7700k | Corsair H110i | Asus Dual 1070 | 16GB G.Skill Aegis RAM | Rosewill Photon 650w Modular PSU

2 hours ago, TGJamieErin said:

Do we have any members here that practice polyamory? I know it's not exclusive to LGBT people, but I think it's undeniable that we're the largest proponents of the relationship style, I'd love to talk poly houses with people in here in-between tech news commenting and such! 

Not currently practicing, but I have been, I am however unaware of most of the english terminology such as houses.

46 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

Not currently practicing, but I have been, I am however unaware of most of the english terminology such as houses.

Some people refer to their collective poly partners as a household, that's all :)

Your Local Crypto Trading, Competitive Gaming Slut <3

NZXT S340 Elite | 7700k | Corsair H110i | Asus Dual 1070 | 16GB G.Skill Aegis RAM | Rosewill Photon 650w Modular PSU

1 minute ago, TGJamieErin said:

Some people refer to their collective poly partners as a household, that's all :)

Yeah sorry I see that now, headache is currently wreaking havoc with my cognitive abilities. >.<

3 hours ago, TGJamieErin said:

I have pretty much always practiced open relationships, but I never really delved into polyamory.

While the idea of polyamory doesn't seem all that strange to me, it was never something I felt like I desired to practice.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I believe in two parent homes #conservative #wholesomeamericanvalues

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

8 hours ago, TGJamieErin said:

Kind of? I consider myself emotionally unavailable right now, mainly due to being emotionally involved with two people (Who are also dating eachother) at the moment. I've determined it was best until we all had a chance to meet up before I jump in a relationship with them but the 3 of us all do very much care for one another.

I've been away from this thread and forum for days damn.

Also I feel like the way Youtube handles the home page videos I haven't seen new stuff from LTT anyways so weird.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Oops.

IMG_20170723_004857.thumb.jpg.6827a665f9dc5b7cc7f299ff21c11c31.jpg

Is that 3D printed? 

So not only did I get my named changed a week ago, but my voice is dropping nicely and my chin stubble is so fun to play with. I'm beginning to feel more comfortable in my skin and it's great. Now to get some nice looking business casual boots, some everyday wear boots, and some insoles that will make me appear taller, because while being 5'7" and most of my male friends somewhere in the 5'10"-6'2" range makes me feel too short lmao.

2 hours ago, Jim Gordon said:

Im gay,almost everyone knows im gay except my parents.But man,its hard to live in this part of the world.Everybody is s*****

I am sorry to hear that.

38 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I am sorry to hear that.

thanks,im gonna leave this country after college if i survive until then.Worst case scenario i'll suicide,no point to live a life if i wont live the way i want...

4 hours ago, Maxpphire said:

So not only did I get my named changed a week ago, but my voice is dropping nicely and my chin stubble is so fun to play with. I'm beginning to feel more comfortable in my skin and it's great. Now to get some nice looking business casual boots, some everyday wear boots, and some insoles that will make me appear taller, because while being 5'7" and most of my male friends somewhere in the 5'10"-6'2" range makes me feel too short lmao.

ahahaha! I know all about the short life xD i'm also 5'7 and everyone around me is taller. Al lthe guys in my family are at least 6 feet, my friends are all 5'10 or taller....

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

10 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

ahahaha! I know all about the short life xD i'm also 5'7 and everyone around me is taller. Al lthe guys in my family are at least 6 feet, my friends are all 5'10 or taller....

I have two friends who are my height but they both live on the east coast while I'm much further inland then that. So I don't get to see them all the time and feel better about my height dysphoria lmao. The Best friend who lives in the same state as me that I do get to hang out with all the time is like 6'2" so he makes me feel super short sometimes.

5 hours ago, Maxpphire said:

Same. I'm also 5'7". 

3 hours ago, Jim Gordon said:

thanks,im gonna leave this country after college if i survive until then.Worst case scenario i'll suicide,no point to live a life if i wont live the way i want...

If you need to talk to someone. You can try 7 Cups of Tea. It's free and has mobile apps for both iOS and Android. Also for anonymity's sake, use a VPN given how the Turkish government at the moment is not a fan of free speech nor secularism.

*can't really talks politics or religion in great extent in the forum as per community standards

16 hours ago, Maxpphire said:

Frankly at 5' 6" (5' 5.75" out of technicalities) you're still taller than me lmao.

12 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

My bf is 6' 1" or something like that @Dan Castellaneta (roiiggght?)