Best shooting games ever played

Supermast

Pick any shooting game both 1st and 3rd person shooter and why its unique to others.

Pick any shooting game both 1st and 3rd person shooter and why its unique to others.

Bioshock Infinite was pretty cool as a singleplayer one and Black Ops 2 as a multiplayer one (and because zombies)

As for 3rd person, only really played GTA games. If those count as shooting games :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

warframe. third person ninjas in space.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

goldeneye n64 ftw.

cs go

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

Counter Strike 1.6 - cuz its the best multiplayer FPS

COD - best single played FPS and good multiplayer FPS

Counter-Strike. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Insurgency and ive played them all.

Edit: It fits my tastes for a multiplayer shooter perfectly. Singleplayer there are plenty i would say far cry 3 but for the story/setting not really shooter gameplay.

i guess bc2 since it has the best visual,sound effects, gun handling,destruction,vehicles, etc. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Payday 2 :L

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Halo series, Gears of War, CS:GO, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

First Person Single Player - Wolfenstein: The New Order

First Person Multi Player - Battlefield 4

3rd Person - Dead Space games (more 1 and 2, 3 is OK)

Main Rig - i7 5930K // Corsair H100i // ASUS X99 Deluxe // Corsair Vengeance 16GB // Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250GB + 1TB // MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio // Corsair Obsidian 550D // Corsair HX850 // Acer Predator 1440p // Windows 10 x64

I don't get the praise for Bioshock infinite, i thought it had mediocre gameplay and was a huge turn down from the previous games.

Metro 2033 had some of the best shooting in the last couple years

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Counter Strike and Insurgency - amazing competitive gameplay

Bioshock Infinite, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid series, and Tomb Raider 2013 - amazing stories

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. Still both my favorite Call of Duty games Multiplayer wise well back when they were the games to play at the time.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

Borderlands 2 because it's a shooter with all the elements and customization of a good dungeon crawler.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

said no one ever

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

My friends and i spent countless hours playing Perfect Dark on N64, multi-player/split-screen with a cardboard divider taped to the front of the television  :lol:

CS:GO is my favorite one. I also really like the Portal series and Far Cry 3.

Great mentions here. I will say Titanfall. Close to CoD but great.