Moment of Silence for LTT Mods...

Tim Drake

I don't know whether to celebrate for how good of mods they are or have a moment of silence for how bogged down with these giveaway posts.

Not long before the server gets overloaded with threads :P

To you mods:

QLk6va9.gif

I'm always here... If you guys need a helping hand....

Ultimately Luke is the one who decides eh?

Yeah, the mods have been doing well today witht the giveaway posts. Thats not going to end anytime soon unfortunately...

What have you done linus!

xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

mods r gr8

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Hey mods.. want some free met... I mean cookies? Cause you guys are doing great.

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

Aw, don't knock on the newbies too much guys. This giveaway is huge, they are just super duper excited. :)

But seriously though...good luck with all the threads, mods/staff!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Aw, don't knock on the newbies too much guys. This giveaway is huge, they are just super duper excited. :)

But seriously though...good luck with all the threads, mods/staff!

Some of them aren't allowed to reproduce...

that's why we need to kill em with fire.. that will stop them

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

ROFLMAO

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

KILL THEM WHERE THEY BLEED

AND DESTROY THE PLACE ON WHERE THEY BREED

hey that rhymes.... so am I a poet now?

Should have started the giveaway part of the video with: "Whatever you do, don't make a new topic to enter this giveaway!"... I guess that still might not have worked to curb the onslaught of non-listeners. :)

Cheers,

Linus

I litterally had over 150 notifications within 5 minutes, so I've given the mods a moment of silence myself.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I litterally had over 150 notifications within 5 minutes, so I've given the mods a moment of silence myself.

210 notifications in 10 minutes LOL

~~~SnapDragon~~~