If you could tell your past self anything....

STRMfrmXMN

Next week's lottery numbers are ...

Now we just need to find out how to do this and stop anyone from knowing this is happening. That would certainly be better than telling my self not to buy thoes toys it's a waist of money

tell myself the end of every major csgo event, and max bet on the winner regardless of odds, cuz ill already know the winner huehuehue

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm not sure, but I wish my future self would tell me something right now.

Well if they did that than you wouldn't get the experience needed to give yourself the advice and you might come out drastically different hat you not been given advice. Why do you think I chose the answer I did?

Well if they did that than you wouldn't get the experience needed to give yourself the advice and you might come out drastically different hat you not been given advice. Why do you think I chose the answer I did?

That's true. Experience takes us a long way.

Don't pull down your pants during recess. 3rd grade. Got suspended one day from school.

One day's break isn't bad  ;).

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Stay in drugs, don't do school.

Seriously:

"Don't get a PlayStation. Join the master race"

Or:
"Don't open that pack of cards, it will be valuable later"

Or:

"get up. work on something. go make a game or something" 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Step One: Buy bit coins in 2010.

Step Two: Sell them in 2014. 

CPU Intel i7 5930k - Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe - RAM Kingston DDR4 32GB - GPU nVidia GeForce GTX980 3way SLI - Case NZXT H440 – Samsung XP941 m.2, Samsung 850 Pro, WD Black, WD Red - PSU Corsair Ax1200i

Don't get into the business of promoting rave parties, more importantly don't get into any other businesses associated with rave parties  :lol:

Stop acting like you have dignity in any kind of form or shape.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

There's a bridge (~30m high from dry riverbed) on the way to my high school... I'd tell myself to jump off...

Make sure to choose important stuff like laptops and desks more carefully...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

"Stop doing what you're doing immediately. You don't know the what will come out of it."

rather than dragging things on, just walk away and let the other person feel bad :P

also i'd tell myself to be more social and do fun dumb shit before im old enough to be held responsible xD *cough cough spray paint cough*

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

i'd tell him all the answers to all my schoolwork so i get A's

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I'd yell "BITCOINS" at my former self.

I'd also tell myself not to get rid of my first few laptops. (Win 95 Toshibas, and specifically the Inspiron 3500 I really liked.)

Also not to sell my PSP and tons of games/accessories for $70. Man I got ripped off.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

To not fuck up my last relationship!!!

forever alone 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

forever alone 

Aw, you poor guy! Hope you find someone better than him/her from before :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Starting to code way way earlier,not spending money on small radio pcb's upgrading my pc instead.Never try to tip a bull you will end up killing yourself.Road's not having speed limits does not mean you can go in a Jeremy Clarkson mode,rekt my dad's Porsche into a Farm fence glad we had insurance. :P 

forever alone 

Dont be "that" guy if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be.

This has nothing to do with tech. I'd go back and tell myself what medication does and doesn't work so I can take the right drugs.