1.1 is here, REINSTALL your game now!

Nit3Rid3R

The release of 1.1 is here, and they are not patching the old client, in order to receive this update you must redownload your game, so be sure to do that! 

Release info :https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14572-Star-Citizen-11-Is-Live

Installation guide: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14606-Star-Citizen-11-Installation-Guide

PS: Those of your with a monthly bandwidth (Those still even exist?) might not be happy redownloading 20GB of data, so I suggest you download this before your monthly cap ends. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

PS: Those of your with a monthly bandwidth (Those still even exist?) might not be happy redownloading 20GB of data, so I suggest you download this before your monthly cap ends. 

Welcome to Canada. Cap of 120GB per month on Cogeco...and will take about 6H to download :(

Welcome to Canada. Cap of 120GB per month on Cogeco...and will take about 6H to download :(

Eesh, I don't even know if I use that much a month, but I still feel bad for you. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Halfway done!!!

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

well first attempt was a fail.... finished installing the game, go to load it and "cant load meta data" error comes up, i do the normal fix for that error and still nothing. I don't see anyone else reporting this issue  :(

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

well first attempt was a fail.... finished installing the game, go to load it and "cant load meta data" error comes up, i do the normal fix for that error and still nothing. I don't see anyone else reporting this issue  :(

My first download attempt failed after 4.5GB downloaded with a meta data error. I restarted everything and it will go overnight. We'll see tomorrow if it works...hopefully. Otherwise I'll have to wait for next month or pay some extra fees on my bill. Damn monthly caps !

I suppose you're stuck with no other options in your parts?  I recently signed up one of my locations on electronicbox - 15/1 with 1000gig cap is $55 w/ free dry loop, I opted for the 25/5 since it was available. I don't often pass 200gb, if you're in that range they also have cheaper 350gig options on the up from 150. At home I have a 'Bell' package - same speeds, no limits for an extra 10$.

well for anyone else who is having trouble with the patch, they messed up and if you get an error they said to uninstall again and then start downloading it, happened to me twice because I didn't uninstall the second time, but it did work the third time. 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Yeah there was an error somewhere along the lines, they had to do stuff, so if you have patch errors, they recommend you to just redownload it again. 

Yeah there was an error somewhere along the lines, they had to do stuff, so if you have patch errors, they recommend you to just redownload it again. 

yeah, only took me like 3 downloads to finally check the site and see what was going on...but hey download is done and got a game or two in 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Almost done with me second download, probably gonna wait till morning to play though.

Welp got the game downloaded after 3 times, finally got it working, went into a match, checked my ram usage, it was at 12GB, not to mention that constant stuttering in games, so hard to play. 

Welp got the game downloaded after 3 times, finally got it working, went into a match, checked my ram usage, it was at 12GB, not to mention that constant stuttering in games, so hard to play. 

I played a couple of games and it was fine for me, but they were single player games 

I played a couple of games and it was fine for me, but they were single player games 

I haven't tried it in SP yet, only did 2 MP matches, both suffered from random stuttering, I think it was after someone respawns? 

Damn! I've still got 1-1.5hrs of download left (hopefully my first try will work :S) Crossing my fingers that my control issue has been fixed in this one too ;)

P.S. on a side note has anyone noticed there is now a ROMs menu in the account settings on the website for managing your EA simpod ROMs lol

I haven't tried it in SP yet, only did 2 MP matches, both suffered from random stuttering, I think it was after someone respawns? 

Maybe, but I've been having stuttering issues when people are spawning especially with a large ship like the cutlass or using rockets. 

Ummm lol?!?! (thought it was glitched but apparently the F7s have folding wings!?!? Clipping issues and all)

yeBSLEal.jpg

They installed lowrider seats in my Freelanceer too :(

BhXuiqwl.jpg

and holy crap the acceleration on the Gladius is insane!!! lol

I suppose you're stuck with no other options in your parts?  I recently signed up one of my locations on electronicbox - 15/1 with 1000gig cap is $55 w/ free dry loop, I opted for the 25/5 since it was available. I don't often pass 200gb, if you're in that range they also have cheaper 350gig options on the up from 150. At home I have a 'Bell' package - same speeds, no limits for an extra 10$.

I don't have much other options no. I'm in rural regions where the only other option is DSL 6up/1down. Cogeco in Quebec began to resell their cable to TPIA such as Teksavvy, but the startup fees are quite high. And since I might be moving soon, I want to wait before paying startup fees and maybe cancelling because it is not available where I move. But yes, if I can get Teksavvy or Ebox eventually, I would like it because their monthly caps is much better and still costs about 15-20$/month less than Cogeco.

The other interesting thing with this patch is only normally buyable ships are available in the EA store so limited sale ships like the Aurora LX, 350R, M50, Mustang Delta/Omega, F7C-M, etc. aren't rentable, not necessarily a bad decision IMO but something I wasn't really expecting (I can see a few people being disappointed they cant rent a F7C-M or M50 though ;))... I'm guessing they might be made available whenever they go on sale in the pledge store though.

I don't have much other options no. I'm in rural regions where the only other option is DSL 6up/1down. Cogeco in Quebec began to resell their cable to TPIA such as Teksavvy, but the startup fees are quite high. And since I might be moving soon, I want to wait before paying startup fees and maybe cancelling because it is not available where I move. But yes, if I can get Teksavvy or Ebox eventually, I would like it because their monthly caps is much better and still costs about 15-20$/month less than Cogeco.

Im on teksavvy inj ont I can tell you its good stuff and have all of the bandwidths, but ya start up is fairly high.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The other interesting thing with this patch is only normally buyable ships are available in the EA store so limited sale ships like the Aurora LX, 350R, M50, Mustang Delta/Omega, F7C-M, etc. aren't rentable, not necessarily a bad decision IMO but something I wasn't really expecting (I can see a few people being disappointed they cant rent a F7C-M or M50 though ;))... I'm guessing they might be made available whenever they go on sale in the pledge store though.

I didn't even notice that.

And one thing I wish was in this patch, the mobiglass, I'd rather look at ships in an in game store rather than the web store, so hopefully that should be coming really soon.

I didn't even notice that.

And one thing I wish was in this patch, the mobiglass, I'd rather look at ships in an in game store rather than the web store, so hopefully that should be coming really soon.

Yea it'll definitely be a nice immersion adder, I'm guessing we'll probably see it next month as part of the social module.