What was your first PC/Console?

Mmmkay People... Lets get serious, you may have an Intel Core i7 5960X (or AMD FX 9590) now, but was the first PC/Console you had? For me it was:

-Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

-6GB RAM

-ATI Radeon HD 2650 (From Sapphire)

-2TB WD Drives

-80+ Seasonic PSU

(This PC was home built)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR TURN!!!

Have you tried to restart it?

A Pentium with windows 95 and a add on card for the mouse. It actually ran a view 3d programs and really bad games.

My first console was a PS2. I have no clue where I put it.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

PC: iBook G4, 1GHz, 1 Core. Upgraded 512MB RAM. (Still have it)

Console: PS2 (Still have it) 

ibook-g4-12-inch-4fw-800.jpg

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

PC: This one, which is in my signature...

Console: Parents never allowed me to buy one, so went for the PC, no regrets like AT ALL. :D

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

PC - A Mitac machine with with a Celeron at 2.40 GHz, 510 mb of ram and a 40 gig hard drive, running windows (and most likely from 2002).

Console - The PS2.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

First console was a n64

I don't know the specs on my 1st computer but it had windows me...

I don't even remember my first PC.

First console was the Gamecube/PS2 (still have it)

I had a Gameboy (still have it) way before that if that counts.

System: Thinkpad T460

Some pentium II Digital laptop. Bet you guys haven't heard of that company :P

556px-Digital_556-flattened4.svg.png

Props to those who remember.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

First PC: current rig

First Console: Gamecube / Xbox

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

My first pc had an Core 2 duo and Some geforce card but i haven't had and console ever

First one I actually bought and owned was: PS2

Before that I played Nintendo 64. Nothing older cuz I'm still a yungin

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

A white one in early 2000. First computer my family owned. After my brother broke it we got a black one that my brother and I played vanilla WoW on at like 15 or less fps, so many fun times gaming on it :)

First personal computer was a custom one I made

i5-3570K, gigabyte 670 and some other stuff.

First console was an Xbox 360

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

My first? As in my first personal pc/console?

It would have to be my Halo 4 edition XB360 I got for my 14th birthday.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

PlayStation 2 Slim ( Got it in 2008, Still have it today and i LOVE it) and a Dell Inspiron 1011 netbook (got it in 2009, gave up the ghost a while back, power connection snapped in half.)

"If you're going to do something, do it to inspire others." -Skora

The first one I had was the kind where the monitor and the computer are together. I had that until 2002 and then I got a pre-built from someone as a gift where they were separated. I don't know the details of the PC but it was Intel, that I know for sure, because I still have the huge CPU in a drawer. The next two were AMD (Athlon) and Intel (Pentium I believe), and then Intel (current rig) again.

My first console (that I bought) was NES, the first I actually got as a gift was an Atari 2600 from my parents.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My first console was my Game Boy Colour. Some older friends gave me it and pokemon yellow since the speaker was broken. Everything else still runs fine, and it runs for freaking ever on a couple of AAs.

My first PC that I had all to my lonesome was an iMac G3 that my cousin gave me as a hand-me-down to make room for his water-cooled Core 2 Quad. The iMac was a worthless piece of shit, so we gave it to a friend who sends stuff to Nigeria for poor children to use, though giving them one of those would just be cruel.

My first PC that I ever built was an Athlon X2 2400+, 2GB of RAM and a 250GB hard drive. That was it.

I have abandoned the console market entirely. best decision I ever made.

K6-2 AMD Processor and something like 256/320mb of ram

or Something like that. It wasn't really mine but it was sorta mine because I was the only one to use it. Then they gave me some crappy mac mini.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

First console was PS1

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

IBM thinkpad 380XD

ibmthinkpad380z-1.jpg

I could play music without freezing if I turned the visualizations off in WMP

FUCK YEA

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Don't remember the specs too well but, it was an Intel 286 running Windows 3.11. 

First console was a PSone (the slim ones) which I still have. Got it around the time that the PS3 was released.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

PC: Pentium 4 512mb of memory and a 30gb hdd and a mobo that didn't support pci-e  :D

Console: PS1 slim edition

Intel i7 4790 3.6GHzGigabyte GTX 970 4GB WF3  | Thermaltake Chaser A31 | Z97 Guard Pro

Gaming | Anime | Programming 

late 1998 IBM Aptiva

Intel Pentium II processor

128MB RAM

GPU: Nvidia Riva 128Zx with 4MB of SGRAM

5GB WD Caviar and 13GB Maxtor BIgfoot hard Drives

56k modem, 33kbps download on the best of days, loading online chess in about 30 minutes

2 CD RW drives and a 3.5 inch 1.4MB floppy drive

was later upgraded to have 256MB (2 SIMMs and a DIMM) and a 30GB WD caviar was added

ran windows 98

I was two years old