Moderators on ltt

getrekt

How are the moderators chosen?

Just curious!

The higher ups probably will pick a long time member who shows a few traits like willing to help, respectful, follows the rules, active on the forum/twitch and a overall nice person when the forums are in need of moderation.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

The higher ups probably will pick a long time member who shows a few traits like willing to help, respectful, follows the rules, active on the forum/twitch and a overall nice person when the forums are in need of moderation.

Cool! Thanks!

ttam

Slick make this guy a mod :)

And the begging for one won't help either.

Current team has 19 members. Last to join hasn't been mod for long and the way mods are taught takes time. We probably won't see increase in mods anytime soon.

Remember that you can help moderation by reading and following CoC. Use report function whenever you see something thats against it or otherwise needs action. Like double posts, cross posting and posts dumped on general or wrong sections.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The mods on this forum can be annoying. I remember they compiled all the 970 threads into one gigantic shit post of arguments that wouldnt leave the graphics card section for a month.

The mods on this forum can be annoying. I remember they compiled all the 970 threads into one gigantic shit post of arguments that wouldnt leave the graphics card section for a month.

That was actually good action. Would you rather had all those threads first dumped into GD and TN&R and then fill the first page of GPUs?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There is a GTX titan half stuck in a stone somewhere on the internet,  legend says the one who can pull the titan from the stone gets to choose who will moderate the forum.  I know this is true because some scantly clad sheila in a lake told me so.

Also someone said something about the forum owners (LMG) who ask people when they need more,  But this doesn't sound legit to me,  like there's not enough ladies in water or titans in rocks for it to be true. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The same on any other forum.

The Illuminati grants the status through your complete obedience and mental domination.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm not nice enough... I tend to be direct and a meanie poo poo head

Atleast you're honest. :D haha

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

There is a GTX titan half stuck in a stone somewhere on the internet,  legend says the one who can pull the titan from the stone gets to choose who will moderate the forum.  I know this is true because some scantly clad sheila in a lake told me so.

Also someone said something about the forum owners (LMG) who ask people when they need more,  But this doesn't sound legit to me,  like there's not enough ladies in water or titans in rocks for it to be true. 

Titan in a rock? (in french accent) You see he's already got one....Quite nice it is too.

Titan in a rock? (in french accent) You see he's already got one....Quite nice it is too.

when people ask to be mods the LTT admins say unto them:

you filthy English dog, I unclog my nose in your direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

when people ask to be mods the LTT admins say unto them:

you filthy English dog, I unclog my nose in your direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

Your next response wouldn't happen to be

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

Would it?

Oh noes.  The Python fans are here.    :lol:

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Your next response wouldn't happen to be

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

Would it?

tis but a scratch,

neigh, neigh neigh.

Philistine. Some people just don't appreciate the great cultural arguments of our time. Now come back here so I can gnaw your ankles off.

Philistine. Some people just don't appreciate the great cultural arguments of our time. Now come back here so I can gnaw your ankles off.

BITE, LEGS!  Bite not gnaw, and legs not ankles:and he says I'm the Philistine 

<Mode: Pipe n slippers>

tsk youngsters today in my day we knew our Python,  8 till 10 double Python everyday and it were ten miles to school uphill all the way there and back and ...

<mode:off>

;)

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

BITE, LEGS!  Bite not gnaw, and legs not ankles:and he says I'm the Philistine 

<Mode: Pipe n slippers>

tsk youngsters today in my day we knew our Python,  8 till 10 double Python everyday and it were ten miles to school uphill all the way there and back and ...

<mode:off>

;)

Yeah okay well played old man j/k

I actually had to go back and look at it again. At least I got a good laugh out of it.

I'm not nice enough... I tend to be direct and a meanie poo poo head

Haha, you're too harsh on yourself ;)

i will be banned before i ever become a mod

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300