What annoys you most about this forum?

Tim Drake

I hope this isn't breaking any rules or anything..

Mine has to be ignorance of some users (fanboys if you will) and people not following their threads. How many times I have give a great response to a thread and never known whether they will ever even see it enrages me.

Many things. 

EDIT: I'd say the majority of what's on the poll and more. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

"Repost"

This thread I think is only going to cause more trouble.  Will the mods take it down?

Also there are multiple annoyances but none strong enough to keep me from coming back here.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This thread I think is only going to cause more trouble.  I wonder if the mods will take it down.  Will you?

If more people feel that about this thread, I will take it down without hesitation.

I am sorry if anyone feels offended I am simply curious.

Many things. 

I was going to make multiple choice but people would just tick everything

You seriously need to make it multiple choice xD

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

People would just tick everything then :P

Probably, although I want to tick fanbois and not following thread :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

It's kind of a leading question (there's no "Other..." option) ?  :wacko:

For me it's trying to edit posts that contain quotes and accidentally deleting the quote formatting.

Edit: Not that it rarely happens here (at least to me), but more generally speaking...trelping. It really is just a form of both abuse and harassment.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I tick everything

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

YOLO i'll trust people not to tick everything.

Everything but two things. 

I think the verdict is that there's a good number of things wrong here. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

P.S To any mods reading this, I am not doing this to ensue arguments. I simply want to know what people hate the most..

Revolution!!! Tim Drake is our new leader!!!

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

plz no..

:P

what annoys me the most is that you have 10 people reading your post a minute and if you don't get the answer you are looking for within 5 minutes your post will never be response to ever again.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

My biggest isnt on the poll but its people responding to a question i know the answer to faster haha. Other than that it quoting ops long wall of text.

life();

I swear mods, I don't know this guy..

That's our flag in his profile picture! Hail the fascist pigeon!! The night of the long beaks is upon us!

TLDR just ticked them all

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life