What annoys you most about this forum?

Tim Drake

TLDR just ticked them all

What does TLDR mean? I have seen it so much :P

That's our flag in his profile picture! Hail the fascist pigeon!! The night of the long beaks is upon us!

Oh gawd no plez save meh

Oh gawd no plez save meh

Nacht der langen Schnäbel!!!

(Okay, sorry...I'll stop)

:D  :P

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Oh gawd no plez save meh

too long didnt read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

You forgot people who write in all capslock. This blows  :angry:  :angry:

Honestly never experienced this on LTT..

I do it a lot in social media to express my enthusiasm tho..

I would say that my least liked part of this forum is some people's inability to accept another's point of view. Fair call we've all got opinions, but if you're going to refute someone else's opinion at least give a decent reason. Most of these responses are going to help the OP make a decision. We're not squabbling children......Well some of us aren't. I make no claims about my emotional maturity. 

YOU'VE EXPERIENCED IT NOW, BUB. 

:P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

When there are 10 positives and one negative..

And the responce only focuses on the one negative, disregardng the rest...And doesn't seem to see the point your making.

:/

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Came across it here and there. And those who cry for the font/nightheme fix. Just change your theme. By the time creating the post crying for the fix they could have done that twice already.

Some of the poll options are inadequate biases in themselves,

oh the irony. I might not be the first one, but i'm going to say it

anyway.

Threads like these.

Sorry, wasn't an option. Kthnxbai

rekt

I don't even need to say anything.

I hope this isn't breaking any rules or anything..

Mine has to be ignorance of some users (fanboys if you will) and people not following their threads. How many times I have give a great response to a thread and never known whether they will ever even see it enrages me.

When you say problems with this forum, more like problems with every forum, ever.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

You know from a psychological perspective you could argue that this thread could increase general frustration with and on the forum (which could then in fact snowball), and can (and probably will) influence people to view all of the above as irritations and transgressions where before they may not have even perceived any of them as out of the ordinary...?

...not trying to troll the thread, just thought it was worth highlighting. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

You know from a psychological perspective you could argue that this thread could increase general frustration with and on the forum (which could then in fact snowball), and can (and probably will) influence people to view all of the above as irritations and transgressions where before they may not have even perceived anything out of the ordinary...?

...not trying to troll the thread, just thought it was worth highlighting. :0/

Butterfly meet thread. thread meet tsunami...

Butterfly meet thread. thread meet tsunami...

And like that...we started world war III

(D'oh!)

And like that...we started world war III

(D'oh!)

We might get lucky. It might just be a peace keeping operation, or maybe a police action....

We might get lucky. It might just be a peace keeping operation, or maybe a police action....

Oh jeez...

(There is no emoticon...)

;0)

Oh jeez...

(There is no emoticon...)

;0)

Maybe we'll get lucky and there'll be a hallmark card.

"we're sorry you country got overrun by imperialist dog's but at least you sister's safe..."

"We're sorry your sister got overrun by imperialist dog's but at least your goat is safe...."

"We're sorry you goat got...."

Okay your point is made. this isn't going to end well.

Maybe we'll get lucky and there'll be a hallmark card.

"we're sorry you country got overrun by imperialist dog's but at least you sister's safe..."

"We're sorry your sister got overrun by imperialist dog's but at least your goat is safe...."

"We're sorry you goat got...."

Okay your point is made. this isn't going to end well.

To be honest, with all of the pigeon stuff I'm just joking.

As for the stuff about people responding negatively, I don't think it'd necessarily turn into an argument in this thread but it could cue/prime people to react negatively if and/or when they see the stuff on the list actually happening on the forum (where otherwise they may not have even perceived it as being anything other than normal day to day forum communication). In that sense it could probably have a kind of pervasive and even (and I know it's a horrible word) insidious negative affect.

But who knows, it might have a more positive affect by drawing people's attention to their own behaviors and how they might be perceived by others?

To be honest, with all of the pigeon stuff I'm just joking.

As for the stuff about people responding negatively, I don't think it'd necessarily turn into an argument in this thread but it could cue/prime people to react negatively if and/or when they see the stuff on the list actually happening on the forum (where otherwise they may not have even perceived it as being anything other than normal day to day forum communication). In that sense it could probably have a kind of pervasive and even (and I know it's a horrible word) insidious negative affect.

But who knows, it might have a more positive affect by drawing people's attention to their own behaviors and how they might be perceived by others?

There's the next linustechtips slogan.

"Cause now your goats are safe."

Honestly people are going to be the same. Aholes will continue being Aholes, and those that might stop to consider there actions probably will, but they were going to do it 90% of the time before reading this anyway.

There's the next linustechtips slogan.

"Cause now your goats are safe."

Honestly people are going to be the same. Aholes will continue being Aholes, and those that might stop to consider there actions probably will, but they were going to do it 90% of the time before reading this anyway.

We all have different perspectives. :0/

Edit:

@slightlyjaded: obviously I think there's a bit more to it than that but then that's evident in what I've posted?

One annoying thing; threads being locked before I can comment on them xD

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

That one guy that marked "FX 8350 with SLI GTX 970" as best answer. OMG. 

And that "30" year old man that refuses to accept any answer. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

That one guy that marked "FX 8350 with SLI GTX 970" as best answer. OMG. 

And that "30" year old man that refuses to accept any answer. 

Who's this person you speak of?